Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo used

• 21-07-2017 8:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭

I sent a photo of myself to a friend as an attachment to an email. It was just a pic of me lying in a hammock enjoying s beer, but today she came across it on a web page , albeit with the face pixellated. How is this possible. The picture has been used by the same company as my email account. Interested to hear any thoughts. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭sogood

sogood wrote: »
    I sent a photo of myself to a friend as an attachment to an email. It was just a pic of me lying in a hammock enjoying s beer, but today she came across it on a web page , albeit with the face pixellated. How is this possible. The picture has been used by the same company as my email account. Interested to hear any thoughts. Thanks.
    False alarm. Just took a closer look, enlarged and it's not me. Weirdly identical set up, environment, hammock etc. So the panic is over!

Advertisement