Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Script - Dublin & Derry - August 2017

Options
  • 21-07-2017 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭

The Script return with a new album and and intimate tour. Stopping at The National Stadium, Dublin on 21 August &
    Millennium Forum Theatre & Conference Centre, Derry on 22 August.

Tickets on sale Friday 28 July at 9.30am

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,050 ✭✭✭OU812

Considering they've sold out the aviva & several nights in the 3 arena. That's a VERY intimate date in the stadium - about 3,500 people I think???

I'd exp ct two nights in the 3 arena in Jan/Feb to go on sale in September/October for the xmas market.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

OU812 wrote: »
    Considering they've sold out the aviva & several nights in the 3 arena. That's a VERY intimate date in the stadium - about 3,500 people I think???

I'd exp ct two nights in the 3 arena in Jan/Feb to go on sale in September/October for the xmas market.

Croke Park also in 2015

• Registered Users Posts: 86,580 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Any chance they might include Cork Opera House or INEC Killarney in this intimate new album tour?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 CarCrashStufff

Can't wait for this on Monday, nice intimate venue

Advertisement