Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JSA, CE Scheme and Revenue

Options
  • 21-07-2017 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi, Im starting a community employment scheme on Monday, am I supposed to sign off of JSA or will it be done automatically or what?Also waiting on revenue to post me out a password to sign into my account on their website anyone know how long that takes?
    I registered on their website Monday.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 manofcavan

Looking at the form online to close my claim, should I put other social welfare payment as reason for closing it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Balagan

manofcavan wrote: »
    Looking at the form online to close my claim, should I put other social welfare payment as reason for closing it?

You should not close your JSA claim. The Community Employment programme is administered by the Department of Social Protection (DSP) through Community Employment sponsors - the voluntary organisations or public bodies that manage CE schemes. You need to talk with the sponsor of your scheme placement and get guidance from him/her.

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭jules86

manofcavan wrote: »
    Hi, Im starting a community employment scheme on Monday, am I supposed to sign off of JSA or will it be done automatically or what?Also waiting on revenue to post me out a password to sign into my account on their website anyone know how long that takes?
    I registered on their website Monday.

It should be done for you, but no harm in letting them know.

Advertisement