Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lodging to different PTSB branch

• 21-07-2017 11:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭

Unusual question but I will be in Ennis Monday and need to lodge to my PTSB account which is at a branch in Galway. Could I lodge at a PTSB branch in Ennis eventhough my account is in Galway.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭notharrypotter

TSB counter service stops at 3pm.
    You can lodge in any TSB.
    I have frequently used other branches with no issue.

There was a comment in another thread where someone lodging in a different Bank needed to specify that they needed the funds credited immediately for the balance to be updated.
    so might do no harm to ask at the counter while lodging if its updated immediately.
    Cheques obviously excepted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,227 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

Some branches now also have the new multi function ATM's in which you can log cash, which is credited immediately independent of where your branch is. My local one is even open on Saturdays for that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

Thanks.
    It all makes sense :)

Advertisement