Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Krico .22 rifle magazines.....

Options
  • 21-07-2017 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭

I know that a few of you out there have one or other of the Krico .22LR rifles, and might be looking to find a magazine for these fine guns, long out of production.

Here y'are...........

https://riflemags.co.uk/krico-magazines/

tac

PS - They DO ship to RoI.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭SakoHunter75

Shame they don't sell them for Krico .22wmr, I'd take one of those!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

I agree - here in yUK I've only ever seen the WMR version of this excellent little rifle.

tac

Afaik, Krico stopped making rifles about a decade or so ago (although the company still exists), and so mags + other parts are very hard to come by. Shame, since as you say they're great rifles, very accurate and well made. I contacted Krico a few years ago looking for info on my .22 mag and they told me it was "shipped" in 1980.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭mallards

I got a replacement krico .22 hornet mag out of the state's a couple of years back. I had a thread on it somewhere. Can't search on my phone to post a link. I spent years looking for one so was very glad to finally get one!

Hmmmmmmmm.

Try this -

Ehrenpreise Jagdsportartikel
    Herr Michael Borgmann
    Hörstener Strasse 21
    D-27327 Schwarme

Tel.: 0049/4258/1319
    Fax: 0049/4258/983246

Mail: info@waffen-borgmann.de
    or on: www.egun.de

tac

• Advertisement

Got a response from UK rifle mags - says he's never been asked, but it needs a lot people looking for 'em to get any kind of production run going.

So that's a 'no' then.

tac

tac foley wrote: »
    Got a response from UK rifle mags - says he's never been asked, but it needs a lot people looking for 'em to get any kind of production run going.

So that's a 'no' then.

tac

Were you asking whether he'd consider making some .22wmr Krico mags, Tac?

I was.

tac

Advertisement