Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jenny Greene @ The big top

Options
  • 21-07-2017 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I hope someone can provide some guidance.

Jenny Greene is play in the big top Friday the 28th at 20.00.

I have a match Friday evening, not sure yet of the time but I am skeptical of it starting exactly at 20.00

Do you think I could risk heading there for 20.30 or even 21.00.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭cfeeneyinterior

skinny90 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I hope someone can provide some guidance.

Jenny Greene is play in the big top Friday the 28th at 20.00.

I have a match Friday evening, not sure yet of the time but I am skeptical of it starting exactly at 20.00

Do you think I could risk heading there for 20.30 or even 21.00.

Cheers
    The doors open at 7, I don't think you should be sceptical of it starting at 8, I'd say wrap up time is 10 so they will start on time I'd say. You'll sell your ticket easy enough though. Lots of people looking for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Use www.toutless.com, http://www.adverts.ie/for-sale/tickets/ or similar sites if you do sell them.

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Butterface

Yeah I'd say it'll start around 8. Jenny Greene is also playing the after party in the Roisin at 11 so would probably finish up around 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭skinny90

Butterface wrote: »
    Yeah I'd say it'll start around 8. Jenny Greene is also playing the after party in the Roisin at 11 so would probably finish up around 10.

Thanks all, the game is now on at 6 so I'm gonna try do both. Do we have to pay for the after party also?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭spurshero

skinny90 wrote: »
    Butterface wrote: »

Thanks all, the game is now on at 6 so I'm gonna try do both. Do we have to pay for the after party also?
    ya did but tickets are sold out

• Advertisement
Advertisement