Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange iPhone 6s issue

Options
  • 21-07-2017 2:47pm

Asking for a family member who has a strange issue with their iPhone 6s. For the last few weeks she can't make or receive calls or texts over the network but has no issue using the internet.

In other words she has 3G/4G and can browse the web, use whatsapp, emails etc but none the signal strength circle are all empty and she can't make or receive calls (calling her phone goes straight to voice mail) or texts.

She went to Meteor who first said it was the sim but are now saying its an issue with the phone. I checked all the settings but didn't see anything out of place (comparing with my one iPhone 6) though I hadn't time to swap over my sim to check it out independent of what meteor are saying.

Anyone come across this issue or similar?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

Asking for a family member who has a strange issue with their iPhone 6s. For the last few weeks she can't make or receive calls or texts over the network but has no issue using the internet.

In other words she has 3G/4G and can browse the web, use whatsapp, emails etc but none the signal strength circle are all empty and she can't make or receive calls (calling her phone goes straight to voice mail) or texts.

She went to Meteor who first said it was the sim but are now saying its an issue with the phone. I checked all the settings but didn't see anything out of place (comparing with my one iPhone 6) though I hadn't time to swap over my sim to check it out independent of what meteor are saying.

Anyone come across this issue or similar?

Sounds like the usual waffle from Meteor. I’d say it’s their end, when you get time stick a sim in and you’ll see.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Ask metoer to re-provision your settings and that should solve the issue.

Advertisement