Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Therapy? release double live acoustic album

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭tapfit2004

fyfe79 wrote: »
    Anyone into these guys? In August they're releasing last years Union Chapel gig. I traveled to London for it and it was fantastic. I'm a big fan anyway but that show was seriously good. Well worth to buy I think.

http://www.therapyquestionmark.co.uk/shop/communion-live-at-union-chapel-london/

I saw them in 1990 in the City Arts Centre on Moss Street in Dublin and thought they were great, there was about 20 people at it.

I met the drummer and guitarist back stage at feile 92 in thurles. They had a drink with us and they were dead sound fellas.

I haven't listened to them in ages but I'll look out for this one. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

The live electric album from a few years ago is good too. Crooked Timber is the last album I enjoyed by them. I could take or leave other albums, but they have some cracking songs.
    Met Andy at a Hot Press music expo in the RDS a good few years ago, and he was sound out. I didn't annoy him though. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭RicketyCricket

Saw their acoustic show in Galway a few months back. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Will definitely be buying this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

So its basically the set from their Wood and Wire tour, which itself was an acoustic album?
    Seems a cop out from the fully electric album they promised us!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭fyfe79

So its basically the set from their Wood and Wire tour, which itself was an acoustic album?
    Seems a cop out from the fully electric album they promised us!

Well the acoustic studio album only had 10 or so songs on it. The live one has about 25, I think.

The fully electric album of new material is coming; they've already demo'd it and will be hitting the studio proper shortly to record it. I'd expect it early in the new year.

• Advertisement

Whatever happend Fyfe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,746 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

seachto7 wrote: »
    Whatever happend Fyfe?

Apparently he's done some movie scores and did some work on Ginger Wildhearts album last year.

My favorite musician ever....

Bluefoam wrote: »
    Apparently he's done some movie scores and did some work on Ginger Wildhearts album last year.

My favorite musician ever....

Yeah, he was too good to just disappear!

Advertisement