Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

xpose.ie are being disrespectful

• 21-07-2017 5:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭

TV3 are now trying to make the Xpose section of their website a bit more serious, posting a news story about nine Irish teenage students being injured in a car crash in Malawi. I thought Xpose was an entertainment/celebrity gossip show??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭brian_t

TV3 are now trying to make the Xpose section of their website a bit more serious, posting a news story about nine Irish teenage students being injured in a car crash in Malawi. I thought Xpose was an entertainment/celebrity gossip show??

You first posted this on one of your other Xpose threads and then after careful consideration you decided that it warranted a thread of it's own.

Who are Xpose.ie being disrespectful to ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭MikeyTaylor

brian_t wrote: »
    You first posted this on one of your other Xpose threads and then after careful consideration you decided that it warranted a thread of it's own.

They are posting a story that would not be suited to that website and would be better suited to the News section of their website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

They are posting a story that would not be suited to that website and would be better suited to the News section of their website.

Don't worry. I'd say you're the only person who reads it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Don't worry. I'd say you're the only person who reads it.

Absolutely.

Apparently Xpose's stated target audience is women aged 16-44.

http://www.irishtimes.com/business/tv3-s-new-celeb-show-may-be-a-case-of-bad-timing-1.1202467

Are you in this group ?

• Advertisement

Apparently Xpose's stated target audience is women aged 16-44.

http://www.irishtimes.com/business/tv3-s-new-celeb-show-may-be-a-case-of-bad-timing-1.1202467

Are you in this group ?

I'm a 22 year old man who has a long running vendetta against Tabloid 3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

I'm a 22 year old man who has a long running vendetta against Tabloid 3.

You need to get out more ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,373 ✭✭✭✭endacl

What are you reading xpose for, Mikey? Xpose's for de ladywimminz.

endacl wrote: »
    What are you reading xpose for, Mikey? Xpose's for de ladywimminz.

Somehow it was a recommended news article for me on Google. I don't know how that happened.

With a show like Xpose as one of their flagship programmes TV3 will never have a hope of getting male viewers.

Somehow it was a recommended news article for me on Google. I don't know how that happened.

I must remember that one, in case anyone catches me looking at dodgy web sites.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,823 ✭✭✭lertsnim

With a show like Xpose as one of their flagship programmes TV3 will never have a hope of getting male viewers.

That's why they show champions league, rugby and horse racing. To get male viewers.

Do they have an email address I could complain to?

• Subscribers Posts: 32,856 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

There are multiple threads on xpose the OP posts in? That's hilarious. Or perhaps another word.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement