Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lip Sync Blaa-tle 2017

Options
  • 21-07-2017 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭

Hi All, I'm organising a fundraising night called Lip Sync Blaa-tle 2017 that will be held in the Dome Bar in WIT on Saturday Sept 16th and we are looking for acts to take part.

We currently have 9 acts but we are hoping to have 16. Each act can contain up to 5 people and the acts will be raising money for a charity, organisation or sports club of their choice. The acts we have so far are raising for Johnville FC, Pieta House, Tramore Cliff and Mountain Rescue and Dunmore East RNLI.

If possible could you mention to anyone ye know who might be interested in taking part, or even if you want to do it yourselves I'd greatly appreciate it.

If anyone is interested could they email me on coady.graham@hotmail.com. Thanks 😊

Advertisement