Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to buy an unlocked iPhone

Options
  • 21-07-2017 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for an unlocked new (not refurbished) iPhone. I've seen a 5s for €309 and an SE for €369 on komplett.ie. Anyone know if these are the best value? I've struggled to find anything similar.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭webpal

Thanks, the SE is the same price, do you know if 369 is a good price for a 32gb unlocked SE?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,109 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

I got a refurbished iPhone from this crowd at Christmas. The phone was immaculate, and has worked perfectly since. It doesn't come in an Apple box, if that's important to you.

http://viberstore.ie/apple-iphones/iphone-6

• Registered Users Posts: 10,351 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

Mr.S wrote: »
    Apple sell the SE 32gb for €499, so yes it's a good price. A lot of the networks sell it for 399 locked.

Not sure why / how Argos are selling them so cheap.

SE is a solid phone.

Argos had fantastic deals on the SE in the UK recently. I picked up 2 of them in Newry for (Think) GBP319 each - 64gb versions. Handy thing is yu can check stock and reserve before heading up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭webpal

Thanks Mr S, picked one up in Argos today (reserved it before I posted in BA just in case). Now to see if I can out 2 sims in :)

Advertisement