Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir wifi calling problem

Options
  • 22-07-2017 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I've been trying to use eir wifi calling but the quality is very poor. Does anyone else have poor quality service?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

It shouldnt be unless your connection is crap. What internet connect are you using?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ShaneBogman

ED E wrote: »
    It shouldnt be unless your connection is crap. What internet connect are you using?

I'm using the wifi calling in two different buildings with wifi both have speeds of 2-4 down and 1 up.
    One is 3G by Three and the other is Three land line

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭PAKNET

Forget it over your 3G connection.

As for the Three land line, if it is indeed landline as in resold Eir, then it should work.
    However if it's Three mobile broadband, again, like the 3G, forget it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ShaneBogman

PAKNET wrote: »
    Forget it over your 3G connection.

As for the Three land line, if it is indeed landline as in resold Eir, then it should work.
    However if it's Three mobile broadband, again, like the 3G, forget it.

Thanks for your advice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭kala85

Anymore input or opinions on the Wifi calling.
    Hope to use wifi calling with Eir and I am just wondering how successful it is

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭flexcon

Used it the past few weeks. Have turned it off.

People struggled to hear me, as if the volume was down low.

Did a full restore etc and did not fix it. In the end turned it off.

Used on a strong AC wifi connection with Virgin media and strong eFibre line. Both had some results.

Advertisement