Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House rentals tramore

Options
  • 22-07-2017 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know the main avenue through which houses are rented in tramore? Daft.ie seems very quiet, does anybody have any knowledge of the market out there? Does it pick up after summer? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,464 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I understand there is a demand for rentable houses in Tramore, but not much available. Some of the summer accommodation will be available after the summer, but some cannot be let all year round, and the students at WIT would take some of it too. Probably Daft would be your best option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭JimTreacy

Does anyone know the main avenue through which houses are rented in tramore? Daft.ie seems very quiet, does anybody have any knowledge of the market out there? Does it pick up after summer? Thanks
    There is an auctioner in the main street Griffins they would have a good idea what is going on in the property market rentals, sales, a sister of mine used them found them very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tombliboo83

JimTreacy wrote: »
    There is an auctioner in the main street Griffins they would have a good idea what is going on in the property market rentals, sales, a sister of mine used them found them very good.

Thanks Jim ðŸ‘

Advertisement