Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog trainer

Options
  • 22-07-2017 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

Can I have recommendations for a good dog trainer? pref one that is good with humans and does house calls?

*In galway obv.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

www.madra.ie, not sure about housecalls but they should have a good list of people to check with.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭nala2012

Bredabe wrote: »
    Can I have recommendations for a good dog trainer? pref one that is good with humans and does house calls?

*In galway obv.

Basic trainer or behaviourist?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭Bredabe

nala2012 wrote: »
    Basic trainer or behaviourist?
    Issues around territory, so which ever does that, and is good with doggie daddy.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭nala2012

Bredabe wrote: »
    Issues around territory, so which ever does that, and is good with doggie daddy.

Try Noel Doherty in urban pup daycare.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭canireally

My parents used the doggy day care in liosban for their dog and heard of a few others using him for behavioural issues. He was brilliant with the dogs he had a great handle with them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement