Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wages on Saturday?

Options
  • 22-07-2017 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭

My employer processed my wages on Wednesday.

I usually have them on the Friday, however at 12:57 today (Saturday) they have not arrived??

Will they arrive today at all?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,060 ✭✭✭Sexual Chocolate

Sounds more like a banking issue. Has your employers bank confirmed that they have sent them ?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 ainecaine

No, I believe there is no official banking on Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,801 ✭✭✭DopeTech

My employer processed my wages on Wednesday.

I usually have them on the Friday, however at 12:57 today (Saturday) they have not arrived??

Will they arrive today at all?

Doubt it, probably Monday. Should ask a colleague did they get paid. If they did I would be asking payroll asap to double-check they input your wages this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

ainecaine wrote: »
    No, I believe there is no official banking on Saturday.

Some banks (possibly most) will post money into your account on Saturday if transferred on a Friday. AIB do anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭KwackerJack

Some of my work Mates were paid Friday but not all......I did receive my payslip yesterday so I presume its all good their end

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

Some of my work Mates were paid Friday but not all......I did receive my payslip yesterday so I presume its all good their end

Okay, sounds like the wages were paid late and employees with banks the same as the employer were paid, but those that had different banks wont get paid until Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

If you received the payslip Friday its likely enough payroll was processed then too.

Company with Bank A
    Submit transfer orders 4PM friday
    Employees with Bank A may get it same evening
    Employees with Bank B get it 3AM Saturday
    Employees with Bank C get it 3AM Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭KwackerJack

13:09 Monday and still no wages!!

Payroll will be getting a call at 14:00 sharp

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

13:09 Monday and still no wages!!

Payroll will be getting a call at 14:00 sharp

what not 13.11?

Next 49 minutes wont change a thing

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

what not 13.11?

Next 49 minutes wont change a thing

Except they'll be back from their lunch

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭bmwguy

Give them a shout. Payroll staff are just normal people and mistakes happen.
    Be nice though they are the ones that will get you sorted once it leaves companies bank account they have no idea if your bank credited your account or not. They probably have no idea there is a problem.

Advertisement