Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting nowhere via chat/call centre.

Options
  • 22-07-2017 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,536 ✭✭✭✭

I ordered fibre and phone bundle and it was installed on 21/6/17 .A Chromecast was part of the bundle but I have spent the last month trying to actually get it.

I have gotten every excuse and bull **** lie I think is possible to give over those last few weeks.

The staff either dont care or arent passing on my info even though I have have been told a dozen times my casr is getting priorty or has been escalated .

How hard is it to send on the details for me to get the chromecast?My email address is on my account yet I have been told several times the email has been sent but its sometimes to a wrong address(misspelling).I have queried what address it would be sent from to check mailbox/spam they doent know,even though I was also told a few times they could confirm it was sent to my correct email.I am getting the complete run around.

If its this hard to get something so simple sorted I really do have pity for anyone who has a major problem .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

yabadabado wrote: »
    I ordered fibre and phone bundle and it was installed on 21/6/17 .A Chromecast was part of the bundle but I have spent the last month trying to actually get it.

I have gotten every excuse and bull **** lie I think is possible to give over those last few weeks.

The staff either dont care or arent passing on my info even though I have have been told a dozen times my casr is getting priorty or has been escalated .

How hard is it to send on the details for me to get the chromecast?My email address is on my account yet I have been told several times the email has been sent but its sometimes to a wrong address(misspelling).I have queried what address it would be sent from to check mailbox/spam they doent know,even though I was also told a few times they could confirm it was sent to my correct email.I am getting the complete run around.

If its this hard to get something so simple sorted I really do have pity for anyone who has a major problem .
    Hi yabadabado, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I'm very sorry to hear you have not received this yet. 

Feel free to PM me your account details and I'll look into this for you.

Thanks 

Anna 

• Registered Users Posts: 16,536 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

yabadabado wrote: »
    PM sent
    Thanks. I'll come back to you soon through PM's.

Thanks 

Anna

Advertisement