Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moderator Warning regarding NASRPC/GRPAI/Harbour house dispute.

Options
  • 22-07-2017 2:55pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Having had to delete a series of posts and eventually the thread on the target forum i'm putting this notice up for everyone's reading. Make sure you all read it as there will be no warnings after and no acceptance of the excuse "i didn't know".

The dispute between the NASRPC and the GRPAI has been going on for too long now. So long that it has now spread to include Harbour house. We have supporters on all sides posting here about how great their side is and how much better it is than the other side. Guess what, no one cares. NO ONE.

The argument is well and truly exhausted and EVERYONE is fed up to their back teeth listening to the never ending pissing matches that are going on. The most recent one being claims that Harbour House had more people at the shoot they planned for the same time as the Worlds than attended the Worlds.

Really!!!! That is what it has come down to? Essentially a row on "mine is bigger than yours".

Well it ends NOW.

One more reference to how great "such and such" is and the post/thread will be removed and the user will be banned. No warnings or infractions, a ban will be issued immediately. If anyone posts on the forum or an existing thread about one of the groups on "the other side" solely to cause disharmony or start an argument, they'll receive a ban.

The majority of the members of all these groups just want to get on with their shooting. It seems to be a core group from each body that are determined to keep this pissing match going. Well now i'm removing the platform for you to do it.

This does not preclude people from discussing the various groups, ranges, clubs or associations. You are free to talk about the various bodies and the shoots, events, ins and outs of them, but only as far as to how they pertain to that group. What it does do is draw a line under the whole debacle between these groups and puts and end the bickering.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement