Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cigars - What are you smoking?

Options
  • 22-07-2017 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭

Thought it might be interesting to see what cigars you are are smoking or have smoked recently. Share your opinions and tell us where you picked them up, etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

Picked up a couple Don Tomás Coronas in The Cigar Emporium. Very smooth with one having a very nutty flavour and the other more woody. Both were mild enough, fairly medium bodied with good build and consistency and a very easy draw.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

Currently on holiday so the smoking is a bit more plentiful.

Fonseca nº1 from 2005. Absolutely cracking smoke.
    La Gloria Cubana German regional. So disappointed with this it's not funny, smoked an immensos a couple of weeks ago and was a great smoke, creamy with medium body to it, suppose I thought the German regional would be similar but unfortunately it was not.
    Anyone looking for a really strong cigar you should look at a JSK rednight. Absolutely blew the socks off of me. Couldn't finish it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭granturismo

I had a Davidoff Millennium short robusto last night. It was mild which I prefer but had an odd taste maybe slight detergent. I bought it in Corte Ingles this summer in Spain, the cellophane had a deep yellow tinge so I guess it had gone well past the sick phase. Very disappointing.

A few weeks ago I had a 1 year old Trinidad Vigia purchased on line last year, mild to medium and very smooth. Just bought a second box.

Advertisement