Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My Fitness Pal question

• 22-07-2017 4:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭

Looking at my fitness pal app/web site and was wondering if there is such a thing as a weekly view of calorie surplus/deficit?

On days I exercise I would run a deficit but would be on target or slightly above on my two rest days. So I would like to see if how I am doing over the week if possible.

Comments

Looking at my fitness pal app/web site and was wondering if there is such a thing as a weekly view of calorie surplus/deficit?

On days I exercise I would run a deficit but would be on target or slightly above on my two rest days. So I would like to see if how I am doing over the week if possible.

Can you not do it on the app with sliding menu > nutrition > change to week view > switch between total and net?

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Meeeee79

Basil3 wrote: »
    Can you not do it on the app with sliding menu > nutrition > change to week view > switch between total and net?

Thanks for this!! Have often wondered but never realised it was possible!

Advertisement