Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ONEdigitals Ireland

Options
  • 22-07-2017 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Has anyone ever dealt with them? Seem to be cheaper than EU global, but have a load of negative reviews ect, but so did eglobal and my orders from there in the past were great. TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭pearsefitz

AVOID AVOID AVOID My dad bought a camera off them and never got anything just a choose a different product out of stock bulsh*t. They look pretty professional but are a shower of w%%kers not an Irish or English company. I cancelled my parents credit card and logged a no goods received claim with Ulster bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,428 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

A bit of research reveals that a Hong Kong company owns a UK distribution company called Milkway Distribution which in turn operates in the e-commerce area selling gadgets in various countries under the brand name of OneDigitals.

http://milkyway-distribution.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Joana Carneiro

Do not buy anything from this website, it's fraud! I bought a cell phone in December 2017, canceled my purchase after receiving an email saying that they did not have the cell phone in stock, so I canceled the purchase in February and until today I did not receive the money back.

Advertisement