Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony 40 inch - Tesco

Options
  • 22-07-2017 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Looking at getting a new tv. Looking for a smart tv 40 inch or above. There is one in tesco for 369e, seems quite good. I see people not recommending sharp in previous older threads as they are now UMC and not as reliable as well as issues with sky remotes etc. Would the same problems apply to this tv?

Anyone recommend another smart tv under 400e at the minute ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Solo89 wrote: »
    Looking at getting a new tv. Looking for a smart tv 40 inch or above. There is one in tesco for 369e, seems quite good. I see people not recommending sharp in previous older threads as they are now UMC and not as reliable as well as issues with sky remotes etc. Would the same problems apply to this tv?

Anyone recommend another smart tv under 400e at the minute ?

Did you get the model number?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Solo89

I didnt unfortunately. Will be back in there in the next day or two and will post. But was 40 " Full HD Smart LED TV Aquos, just dont have the model no. to hand

• Registered Users Posts: 73,459 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

That would be Sharp (via Turkey) rather than Sony.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Solo89

Yes correct. Im having a mare here :/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,243 ✭✭✭Esse85

I thought this was a bargain :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,646 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I think you'll see a lot more TV bargains in the coming year or so, as the push from the retailers to 4K tellies ramps up.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,748 ✭✭✭degsie

That Tesco price is hard to beat, thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,459 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

There's very good value in 49 inch non 4K TVs at the moment. Samsun and LG for 450ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭BandMember

colm_mcm wrote: »
    There's very good value in 49 inch non 4K TVs at the moment. Samsun and LG for 450ish.

Would you have any links for these, please? Haven't seen them at that price myself....

Advertisement