Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heavyweight Boxing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,614 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Well Lance Armstrong never failed a test.... there a very simple saying- never take a test you can’t pass!

Fed up hearing the Lance scenario trotted out.

That whole debacle was on a completely different level....

• Registered Users Posts: 20,752 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Lads there is no way AJ is clean if he was he would be in the VADA pool end of ,

Lads there is no way AJ is clean if he was he would be in the VADA pool end of ,

No way........?

So, you are this certain......And VADA is the reason for this...

Get off the stage...

Other than him not being signed up for VADA, what else is suspicious? Don't tell me it's Dillian Whyte's claims, another PED user...

I find this funny, as you were constantly trying to defend Fury's clear PEDs use....

walshb wrote: »
    No way........?

So, you are this certain......And VADA is the reason for this...

Get off the stage...

Other than him not being signed up for VADA, what else is suspicious? Don't tell me it's Dillian Whyte's claims, another PED user...

I find this funny, as you were constantly trying to defend Fury's clear PEDs use....

Yes I 100% think he has been on the juice ,

To be honest I reckon most are , Do you not find it very odd that he isn't signed up to VADA ?

I can't recall ever defending Fury, I think at the time I was more of the opinion of the authorities made the decision so that's that,

To be clear I'm not calling Aj a cheat or calling for a ban but if you ask me do I think he is on the gear or was i'd say yes 100% at one time he has used steroids

Yes I 100% think he has been on the juice ,

To be honest I reckon most are , Do you not find it very odd that he isn't signed up to VADA ?

I can't recall ever defending Fury, I think at the time I was more of the opinion of the authorities made the decision so that's that,

To be clear I'm not calling Aj a cheat or calling for a ban but if you ask me do I think he is on the gear or was i'd say yes 100% at one time he has used steroids

You are calling him a cheat....

Now, you are saying that at "one time he used steroids." So, maybe he did, before he was a boxer........?

Since he became a pro boxer, you think he cheated?

He is year around tested by UKAD...

He could sign up for dozens of organizations and there would be still people calling him, and others, cheats....

It's ludicrous...

BTW, I'd love to know what he is supposed to be on, because, clearly, it's not working...

Regarding Fury: Convicted of doping: Do you think he intentionally cheated?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,055 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

BTW, I'd love to know what he is supposed to be on, because, clearly, it's not working...

its not working? was working pretty well until recently.

do steroids make you unbeatable?

Fury was convicted?

Serious question do you not think he has the classic HGH gut ?
    Look at him mid fights, obviously not when he is standing there flexing but mid fights,
    infact there pics form some of his weigh in when you can see it
    He has the classic six pack over a pot belly that is from using GHG

You are calling him a cheat....

Now, you are saying that at "one time he used steroids." So, maybe he did, before he was a boxer........?

Since he became a pro boxer, you think he cheated?

He is year around tested by UKAD...

He could sign up for dozens of organizations and there would be still people calling him, and others, cheats....

It's ludicrous...

No I mean In recent years, is he doing it right now I don't know , but he has certainly used before its clear as day,

Why do you think its not working ?

More than likely Fury knew , I'm don't really know much about nandrolone but I do know there have been numerous cases in sports ranging from boxing to Tennis to cycling where its been proven to be tainted meat,

Again i'd wager he knew what he was at

• Registered Users Posts: 9,987 ✭✭✭normanoffside

More than likely Fury knew , I'm don't really know much about nandrolone but I do know there have been numerous cases in sports ranging from boxing to Tennis to cycling where its been proven to be tainted meat,

It has never been proven to be a tainted meat. Just that the claim of a tainted meat can’t be disproven.

Cyrus wrote: »
    its not working? was working pretty well until recently.

do steroids make you unbeatable?

Fury was convicted?

You're back....Fury nuthugging! AJ bashing.

• Advertisement

Serious question do you not think he has the classic HGH gut ?
    Look at him mid fights, obviously not when he is standing there flexing but mid fights,
    infact there pics form some of his weigh in when you can see it
    He has the classic six pack over a pot belly that is from using GHG

I can only go on the fact that to date he has never failed a test, and he has been tested a fair bit....

Not sure what one's eyes can really be so certain about when looking at an athlete's torso. The man was always a very physically impressive specimen, even in the amateurs..

No proof whatsoever from your eyes that he uses HGH

You're back....Fury nuthugging! AJ bashing.

i didnt go anywhere.

No nuthugging, i abhore the phrase, what are you 12?

Anyway you can admit you were wrong about fury :pac:

i didnt go anywhere.

No nuthugging, i abhore the phrase, what are you 12?

Anyway you can admit you were wrong about fury :pac:

Nuthugging is a great phrase

And we all know about Fury and his doping offense and ban.......

Read up. He is a convicted PED user...He was found to have illegals substances in his system.....as well as missing tests.

Nuthugging is a great phrase

And we all know about Fury and his doping offense and ban.......

Read up. He is a convicted PED user...He was found to have illegals substances in his system.....as well as missing tests.

who convicted him, do you know what convicted means?

when did he miss tests?

the finding on nandrolone was odd, took them a long time to make it public.

Away with you. You are an OTT Fury Nuthugger!

You can fudge and stall all you want with semantics...

Fury had illegal substances in his body. UKAD banned him for two years...he and Hughie accepted the two year backdated ban....

He cheated.....that is all...

The finding of nandrolone was odd? No, it wasn't. It was found, end of....nothing odd about it....maybe the pathetic wild boar excuse was the odd bit....

when did he miss tests?

answer up

so he said, if he did he was subject to a 4 year ban, which wasnt forthcoming....

answer up

Seriously,

do your own simple googling. Your obsession with defending Fury is a bit odd.

Now, let's move on.......

Seriously,

do your own simple googling. Your obsession with defending Fury is a bit odd.

Now, let's move on.......

or ill copy you and post whatever nonsense i like.

I have no obsession with defending fury, its a construct all of your own.

The genesis of all this is that you didnt rate fury and overrated Joshua, who right now has all the hallmarks of the hypejob that i suggested he was.

Just accept your mistake and we can move on.

• Advertisement

who convicted him, do you know what convicted means?

when did he miss tests?

the finding on nandrolone was odd, took them a long time to make it public.

Everyone here knows iv always been a huge Fury fan but he was found guilty of Nandrolone, but they back dated his ban so when he came back after two years he was clear to fight ,

Everyone here knows iv always been a huge Fury fan but he was found guilty of Nandrolone, but they back dated his ban so when he came back after two years he was clear to fight ,

Sure, i understand that,

Walshy seemed to think he was hauled to jail over it tho.

Sure, i understand that,

Walshy seemed to think he was hauled to jail over it tho.

You don't understand that......that's your problem....

You just want to defend him incessantly, and try and give the illusion that he didn't cheat.

He's a drugs cheat. Get over it......not the first, and won't be the last...

If we apply the same rules to him as we do to others, then his career has an asterisk beside it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,172 ✭✭✭wadacrack

AJ is clean...

D only suspicion with people is because he “looks good.”

And even if he was juiced, it’s blatantly obvious that they’re not stamina based or toughness based juice!

He added alot of muscle since the Olympics and still maintained a very low body fat. He has a BMI of 29. To be that lean with that amount of muscle with his frame is nigh on impossible for any natural bodybuilder. I personally would be very surprised if he never used any PED's in his career

You don't understand that......that's your problem....

You just want to defend him incessantly, and try and give the illusion that he didn't cheat.

He's a drugs cheat. Get over it......not the first, and won't be the last...

If we apply the same rules to him as we do to others, then his career has an asterisk beside it.

defend him incessantly?

admit it you were wrong about joshua,

hype job!

defend him incessantly?

admit it you were wrong about joshua,

hype job!

Wrong about Joshua?

Shoot...

what exactly did I say that was untrue?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

One of the first signs of steroid use is constantly pokey nipples. Anybody doing steroids in a local gym will tell you. Very few pro athletes don’t have them.

Joe Joyce vs Mario Huck is scheduled for the European belt in Germany on January 11th.

Joyce’s sheer brute strength should be enough to win that I think.

Joe Joyce vs Mario Huck is scheduled for the European belt in Germany on January 11th.

Joyce’s sheer brute strength should be enough to win that I think.

Huck is a stale has-been at this stage.....Joyce needs to beat him, and convincingly.

• Advertisement

Anyone watch the gloves are off for AH v Ruiz 2, its the one with Bellew, Haye, Froch, Paulie and Nelson

All seemed to be making the point through out that AJ should not have taken the rematch as he won't be able to change but then the final question was asked who wins and all went for AJ,
    Thought it was quite funny as you could tell none of them to a man think he will win but because its Sky all picked him anyway,

Oh and Froch is still as arrogant as ever but for some reason Iv always liked him

Advertisement