Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heavyweight Boxing

1505506507508509511»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,508 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Bakoke is some unit. Showed very good punch variety

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,908 ✭✭✭Morrison J

I thought Anderson would have similar mobility as Michael Hunter who made it so difficult for Bakole sticking him on the backfoot but I got it all wrong. Bakole way too strong and pretty much ran over Anderson. Fight probably should've been stopped earlier too.

Hopefully some big fights to follow for Bakole. He'd be a problem for a lot of the big name heavyweights.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭squinn2912

that was a really easy fight for Bakole. Anderson had no answers at all. Watched Eddie do an interview and he reckons get Bakole in with Zhang. Good fight but I reckon Zhang has the power for him. Him and Parker would be a good one too.
    ruiz must be all but done now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Dick phelan

Never rated Anderson tbh. Never saw him as future of the division or anything close to it.

nah not really. He’d fought nothing and this was a huge step up. He needs to rebuild. He did show some good heart in that fight. I’d fear for him that every time he steps up to top or close to top level he will get knocked out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Anderson recently said he finds boxing a chore and hates the training and because of that he wants to retire at 26/27 so doesn’t sound like his heart is in it.

The internet isn’t for everyone

did he really it’s not long ago he was gonna be world champion and take over from fury.

Bakole Hunter rematch would be good. Funny, Hunter has faded away since the Povetkin draw. Bakole is massive now compared to then I think that fight would retire Hunter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,508 ✭✭✭✭walshb

December 21 still a runner?

why wouldn’t it be?

i see makhmadov is up again this week. Apparently he broke his hand in the agit K fight. Plenty of ability there yet

Advertisement