Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Civil engineering part time

Options
  • 23-07-2017 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi I'm going bck to do the part course in September I'm a qualified plumber just wondering how difficult the course is?
    ie. Work loads
    Cheers thx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Shedy

Where are you doing it? Im a mature student just heading into my 4th year full time. Its tough not impossible.... alot of physics, maths and work. My only advice is to not miss any class and get assignments started straight away and in on time. Its stood to me the past four years

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ianmurf77

Shedy wrote: »
    Where are you doing it? Im a mature student just heading into my 4th year full time. Its tough not impossible.... alot of physics, maths and work. My only advice is to not miss any class and get assignments started straight away and in on time. Its stood to me the past four years

I'm doing it in dit Bolton st.starting nxt wk.aye am with you head dwn n put the work in

Advertisement