Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

request of valuation for antique finger ring watch

Options
  • 23-07-2017 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hi all,

could I please ask you to advise me if I can find an online antique valuation possibly free?
    In alternative the first time I go to Dublin I could go to some shop where they could give me an estimation. To be precise, I have an antique finger ring watch that I received as a present some years ago, though I never wear it. Do you have any recommendation?
    Last, this is not something valuable I'm sure, it's just about my curiousity. I once bought a necklace with a pendant at a vintage market. I know it's not high value as I paid very little money, although I'd be curious to know when and possibly in which Country this pendant was made. The lady said that it could be art nouveau although she wasn't sure.
    Thank you.

Advertisement