Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

eldamo wrote: »

Am I misreading it or is he trying to protect his constitutional right to self determination which he interprets as his right to sit on his arse and draw the dole.

that's it alright .. but he will portray himself as some sort of social warrior genius .. but in reality he is just content to utilise the recourses the state provides him with to attack the hand that feeds him.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

This ol' Seetec lark really has shown Jeff up. He's not unable to work: he's unwilling to work and appears to feel somehow entitled not to.

He really is p!ssing down workers backs and telling them it's raining.

Does he not have friends or family or UP party members to reel him in on this issue? Because the message he's putting out (on behalf of UP) is well out of whack with public sentiment.

He gets a dig in at Boards.ie, it's an open forum for discussion. It's a pity no one bothers to attempt to defend Jeff's antics or UP's bizarre and rambling manifesto.
    Mind you, last time that did happen UP imploded within a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

has the main united people facebook page disappeared, I am only seeing alastairs Dublin branch offshoot...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

eldamo wrote: »
    has the main united people facebook page disappeared, I am only seeing alastairs Dublin branch offshoot...

No it's still up. All his "EU army", anti seetac ranting and his crusade against scientology is available to his adoring audience.

See he has a video from Stephen Manning up on the page. He must've really swallowed whatever they pimped to him.

Owryan wrote: »
    No it's still up. All his "EU army", anti seetac ranting and his crusade against scientology is available to his adoring audience.

See he has a video from Stephen Manning up on the page. He must've really swallowed whatever they pimped to him.

ah yeah, there we are, not sure what I was feverishly searching for

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

A dig at Boards contributors, the hypocrite! :mad:

He made the most of the attention he got on here before he was invited to leave.

Jeff, you can't resist reading this so here's what this fanatic has to say:

Have a bit of respect for yourself, get off your a*se & put in a bit of hard graft. Instead of whinging and bitching and thinking the world owes you, spare a thought for the people who have no choice but to pony up a chunk of their hard earned to keep you in your lofty position of being able to spew your paranoid delusions to whatever dolt will fall for them without having to leave your house.
    :mad:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

JFC! What a load of BS!
    Conscription = compulsory enrolment of persons

I know I am in a different continent, but I dare say that being part of JobPath is not compulsory as there is a choice. Do not take the state benefit and you do not have to enroll. It is that simple. Support yourself and the onus disappears. The whole poorly worded rant fails at that point. If you cannot finance your own family yourself then the state steps in, but there are conditions. You accept them or not, your choice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Rumpy Pumpy

CabanSail wrote: »
    JFC! What a load of BS!

I know I am in a different continent, but I dare say that being part of JobPath is not compulsory as there is a choice. Do not take the state benefit and you do not have to enroll. It is that simple. Support yourself and the onus disappears. The whole poorly worded rant fails at that point. If you cannot finance your own family yourself then the state steps in, but there are conditions. You accept them or not, your choice.

There’s people commuting to Dublin from Drogheda to work. Paying a fortune on child care and public transport. Maybe having two kids if they can afford it. Rudd sits at home in his free gaff; the home for his 6 children, giving out all day about the very State that allows him to live such a wasteful life. He’s a disgrace.

Lads, I've been thinking about it. He sits at home, knowing in his heart that he doesn't deserve any of this, expecting it all to be snatched away from him at any second. This is where he paranoidly attacks everything he sees as the start of him losing out. He doesn't get to enjoy a second of it.

A sad little existence.

Don't worry Jeff, they won't take it away, Ireland will tolerate you to the very end. Keep having kids, you are probably turning quite the profit. I would just appreciate it if you could take a little time out, shut your face and try to enjoy it. Try to fly below the radar for a while eh buddy?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,586 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Here's Jeffs future if he sticks with those II loons, Sexy Joe is off to jail for a few years: https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/man-51-jailed-after-garda-was-injured-in-hitandrun-36425325.html

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

She imposed a three and a half year prison sentence. She initially suspended the final year on condition that Doocey enter a bond not to post online about the investigating gardaí, the judiciary and the lawyers involved in his case, and their families.

When Doocey refused to sign this bond, Judge Greally imposed the full term of the sentence.

I am thinking a psychiatric ward would be more appropriate than a prison. If he thought the Gardai were harassing him it's not going to go well with the screws. It will be a very long sentence for him.

CabanSail wrote: »
    I am thinking a psychiatric ward would be more appropriate than a prison. If he thought the Gardai were harassing him it's not going to go well with the screws. It will be a very long sentence for him.

Pcheh, he will get 50% remission for good behaviour ( you literally have to murder someone to lose that) and he has already served a decent amount of time, he will be out in 6-12 months, unbowed, unbroken and ready to continue harassing whoever he fancies.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,964 ✭✭✭furiousox

So if Jeff refuses to engage with seetec (a growing national menace!) I'm assuming his benefit payments will be stopped and he will be "forced" into training or employment?

This hasn't happened yet so I'm wondering if despite all his grandstanding, he is engaging with them?

CPL 593H

furiousox wrote: »
    So if Jeff refuses to engage with seetec (a growing national menace!) I'm assuming his benefit payments will be stopped and he will be "forced" into training or employment?

This hasn't happened yet so I'm wondering if despite all his grandstanding, he is engaging with them?

it's almost impossible to find old posts of his due to his constant spamming, but I think this whole thing started because he had a very cordial meeting with someone from seetec.

He patiently explained how he is a multiple time entrepreneur and future grand ruler of the island of Ireland and that the seetec representative would be first against the wall once his revolution came. The seetec official nodded, took some notes and jeff strutted out of there victorious (possibly going home to mount his missus creating minirudd number 6 (not 100% on the timelines))

a few days later he received a letter from seetec to the tune that he failed to take the meeting seriously and was refusing to engage.....

really must dig this out, it is far more comical from his own warped world view

humberklog wrote: »
    There's a lengthy and typically difficult read on his FB regarding "a person who contacted UP via email" about their harrowing Seetec experience.
    The story starts off as a pretty good piece of fiction however about one third the way through his mask slips and it's obvious he's writing from his own personal experience.

This snippet made me drop my Oxford Lunch slice into my morning tea:

The soon to be victim, having made the above cooperation expression, was then told by a Seetec member of staff that (a) his contract concerns was noted and (b) they appreciated he coming in. They stated that they would be informing his social welfare office that he had complied with the demand to turn up. Sounds nice of them doesn't it?
    Days later, the victim receives a letter from his local social welfare office saying that unless he complied with Seetec and their demands, he would be financially cut off. Seetec had - after the one to one meeting - in fact, informed his social welfare office that he was completely uncooperative and unwilling to do the course. Facts completely untrue. A blatant lie from start to finish.

Could you imagine dealing with this dreamer?

so yeah, I tried scrolling back through jeffs facebook, I have been scrolling since my last post and have just arrived in November.... so I thought I had seen It here, so the above is roughly it from august

if I keep scrolling on jeffs page I might get to august by January....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

Another pathethic paranoid rant on facebook. He is actually doing full 40 hour weeks between facebook and drafting nonsensical reports. 
    He probably sees himself as being quite an important person in the community, miles above someone say working in a shop or delivering bread. In reality he is the lowest of the low. 
    FAO Jeff. The government and Seetec have not conscripted you. They actually want nothing to do with you. You're the one that is coming to them looking for thousands every month. If you don't want to deal with them then that is 100% your choice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Rumpy Pumpy

His latest post contains letters from a husband and wife who contacted Rudd with the correspondence they have sent to Jobpath. Call me sceptical, but there’s an unmistakable hint of Ruddish from the letters.

Re: JobPath.
    Below is two letters (husband and wife) being sent to Seetec who are carrying out (along with Turas Nua) the state ordered JobPath operation.
    The creators of the letters found their rights abused - sought advice - and subsequently have sent formally off, the following letters as you will read below. I have obtained full express permission before reproducing them here.
    The husband and wife that are sending them, would like them also shared not only to further highlight the tactics of private businesses within JobPath - but to also give others a chance to be aware of other important aspects which could now or later, relate to others in similar situations.
    NOTE: For privacy reasons alone, I have removed the names and location of the persons involved.
    ============================================
    Husband letter.
    To whom it may concern in Seetec,
    I, XXXXXX XXXXX, husband of XXXXX XXXXX, am formal notifying you of a grievance with your private company – in particular, with a staff member who implied that my wife using my own personal information, should carry out an illegal act.
    Your representative further imposed upon my wife, unorthodox measures that if carried out would seriously impeach upon my freedom of movement.
    The first implied suggestion from your member of staff, was that my wife, XXXXX, use my private social media account details including PPS number, to gain access to a Seetec website across the open web, to a server where a UK Seetec registered company has its website and data collecting servers stored.
    I am very much aware that had she done this, it would have been an illegal act not just within Irish legal jurisdiction but in UK legislation also.
    It is not a legal requirement for any person to have a social media account or to be subsequently forced to open one in order to access any website server facilities, no matter where they are based.
    The next outrageous step a Seetec representative took, was to imply that I should make myself fully available as a chauffeur to such a serious extent, something which would seriously impede my working week, so to provide an unpaid transport service.
    Your representative was aware of the fact there is no adequate public transportation in our rural area to avail of while trying to attend Seetec ill timely appointments. Your representative sought to see that your company escaped cost coverage of the only other possible, workable alternative - a taxi service. It was even suggested that we, an unemployed person and another disabled person, myself, pay for this on a twice daily basis.
    Again, this is something which impose a serious financial strain on our household income.
    It didn’t matter a damn to your representative that I am a disabled person at all, at any stage. The impeachment on my freedom and the completely unlawful further illegal demand of personal information use, not my wife’s, added to your company’s immoral tactic of implying benefit payments would be cut or stopped if she could not attend - due in part to no transport, public or affordable, being available. The methods and practises of your representatives in our government designated area, are condemnable as underhand tactics that would come only from the lowest of the low.
    As your top legal representatives are fully aware (Dublin Highcourt, 19th OCTOBER 2017. CASE 332 JR FAGAN -V- SEETEC EMPLOYMENT & SKILLS IRELAND & ORS), Seetec, Turas Nua and the Department of Social Protection does not have the legal authority to cut or fully stop any benefit payment – or even imply that any or all can do so by any act or by further contacting the Department of Social Protection, while persons tried to be blackmailed into compliance are in fact still fully engaging in all other ways as outlined within the 2013 state tender document your company is supposed to adhere to by law.
    Further to even more subsequent blackmail attempts (illegal under the Non-Fatal Offences Against The Person Act, 1979), made by a Seetec representative regarding her payments and not choosing to enter into a private contract any private company, your private business should stop allowing your staff to create an impression your agents are with the Department of Social Protection. They are not. Seetec, a private company, has been hired as a service to facilitate a service, all be it forced conscription based or not! As such Seetec (and Turas Nua) are employees or in legal terms “agents”, working on behalf of a state department, being subservient to it.
    Your private company and its agents at no level, do not have the legal right to impose any restrictions on a person by way of their freedom of movement. This legal right is guaranteed under the Irish constitution. Your company’s day to day actions are therefore repugnant to the Irish constitution.
    Let me remind you again that your company’s continuing illegal activity is currently already before the courts of Ireland – and there are more cases pending. Some are further on hold as they await a legal decision to come down in the Dublin Highcourt on January 23rd, 2018, regarding a judicial review of JobPath.
    Despite an already made Highcourt admittance, under presented sworn affidavit, stating non-ability to cut benefits - your private company has done nothing to change its misguided and illegal approach to gaining a person's consent. Seetec for all intent purposes by its continuing poor modes of operation, continues in such a fashion as to ensure it can later profit via intimidating, lying and illegal acting Seetec representatives.
    Attached to this formal submission of personal grievance, I am additionally sending you a copy of a letter given to one of your local representatives. It is been sent through my e-mail account, due to the fact that my wife, XXXXX, is unable to use e-mail.

XXXXX XXXXX has made it clear at all times, in non-aggressive engagement with Seetec representatives that she has been and is still, willing to engage within the JobPath setup in order to try gain full time employment. Despite this, deplorable acts of blackmail and bullying and illegal ones still continue via your lower company’s representatives. These continue to be noted and unless they cease immediately, will result in another further court action to add to present ones lined up within Irish court rooms across Ireland from others also being treated disgracefully by your company.
    I acknowledge that this correspondence is reaching you over a Christmas period. Therefore, by the end of the first working week of January 2018, if an adequate response is not further gained to my formal grievance and an adequate notification of how your company intends to stop its immoral and illegal actions pertaining to my wife and self, I shall be taking this matter further, which will also include local and national media.
    Yours,
    XXXXX XXXXX
    ======================================
    Wife Letter.
    I, XXXXX XXXXX, attended as requested by letter supplied to myself, - location removed -, meeting on the 14th/12/2017.
    While there, a Seetec agent misrepresented himself as a member of the Department of Social Protection. At no time did they inform myself or anyone else that they were in fact employees of a private company and subservient to the Department Of Social Protection, one also under legal contract to the Department of Social Protection according to the terms and conditions laid out within the 2013 state tender application your company agreed to adhere to.
    The Seetec representative illegally and incorrectly informed me that I must sign a private contract or your private profit seeking enterprise would see to it that my benefit payments would be cut off if I did not sign straight away – without additionally being allowed examine any particular detailed conditions within said contract or allow adequate time to allow myself to read the related material.
    The Seetec representative did not fully allow or inform myself of the contents of contract demanded to be signed, in any way at all. There was no negotiation or discussion – just threats upon my person that would cause penalty to myself and family. This is something illegal as outlined within the Non-Fatal Offences Against The Person Act 1997. I wish to make this very clear. I am very much aware, as is my family solicitor law firm, of what constitutes a legal contract and what falls outside a legal basis for one.
    The Seetec representative did not inform me of my rights. They were not fully allowed – just denied.
    The Seetec representative did not present myself with a copy of any contract, that I wished to take home for further attempt to understand that what I was prior being blackmailed into signing.
    I am still a willing and fully engaging participant as can be evidenced via my Personal Progress Plan (PPP) and Seetec continuing engagement. Due to the subsequent immoral and illegal Seetec misrepresentations, blackmail attempts and illegal use of my husband’s personal information, not also including intimidating behaviour and breach of my rights, I hereby legally withdraw my consent from Seetec, the company’s possession of any parts of my personal information. I further withdraw my consent to Seetec, the use and transfer of any information pertaining to myself.
    Yours,
    XXXXX XXXXX

Colour me shocked, but how likely is it that a husband and wife would write the same way as our Jeff

Reading Ulysses blindfolded would be easier

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

Lying git.

Who does he think he’s fooling?

• Advertisement

He misspelled XXXXXX XXXXX and XXXXX XXXXX. It should be XXXX XXXX and XXXXXXXXX XXXX.

Saw this last night, jayziz he's some crack.

Has anyone figured out what the issue is in the letters? It's fairly hard to untangle.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,964 ✭✭✭furiousox

Is his wife getting a disability allowance?

CPL 593H

On re-reading the letters I get the impression that the story may not be about Jeff himself but both are certainly written by him.
    Have some unfortunate people given Jeff their story for him to assist them in their cause?

More than likely he made them up to make it look like people are coming to him for help

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,747 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Owryan wrote: »
    More than likely he made them up to make it look like people are coming to him for help
    I wonder where Jeff holds his political clinics.

kbannon wrote: »

Real members of the public are problematic for him.

kbannon wrote: »

In his constituency office, otherwise known as the space under the stairs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

Jeff has now added NASA conspiracies to his list of loony beliefs. 436992.PNG

• Registered Users Posts: 8,805 ✭✭✭blackwhite

Jeff has now added NASA conspiracies to his list of loony beliefs. 436992.PNG

I wonder what “the eventually NASA cut feed” translates to in English?

• Advertisement

if NASA didn't want anyone to see it ... I fully sure Jeff wouldn't be able to post it on his facebook page!!
    ..or maybe that was who broke in to his house and tampered with the cables on his computer?????

He has Christmas message posted .. its on his personal website .. but is just a review of his 2017 rants but what stuck out to me was his endorsement of Integrity Ireland and the Anti-Corruption Task Force along with an image of Stephen T Mannings last book. 2018 should prove eventual for Jeff as these groups like to have plenty of front line activists storming court rooms and protesting outside peoples homes ... if Jeff wants to be part of them he will have to step to the plate and get out from behind the keyboard - can't wait to see how that works out

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement