Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

How old is he? 80?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

Woke Hogan wrote: »
    How old is he? 80?

i'm open for correction - but I believe 51/52 at most

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

He actually looks desperate. He looks very unwell. He needs to get more physical activity and spend more time outside.

I feel sorry for the chap seeing that picture. I really hope for his own sake, and his family sake that he would take up an outdoor activity that he could share with his kids. Lots of nice hiking routes in the Cooleys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

whippet wrote: »
    i'm open for correction - but I believe 51/52 at most
    Are you joking? He's almost a decade younger than me? He looks like he's in his death throes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

He actually looks desperate. He looks very unwell. He needs to get more physical activity and spend more time outside.

I feel sorry for the chap seeing that picture. I really hope for his own sake, and his family sake that he would take up an outdoor activity that he could share with his kids. Lots of nice hiking routes in the Cooleys.

Jesus, joking aside. He seems to have aged twenty years.

• Advertisement

It’s hard gruelling work playing the system for a couple of decade with 6 children to be provided for !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

did you see his picture trying to make one of his daughters the new greta thunberg

photo of her looking thoughtful with a caption saying something along the lines of "are you charging my parents for water for the fourth time?"

no low too low

jeff, international limbo champion

turns out my memory of the quote was more lucid than jeffs reality

it was verbatim
    "You are doing what to my parents! charging again a fourth time for water?"

not sharing the picture out of respect for the childs privacy

Jeff fails to mention he contributes zilch to water in any form ... he is a net recipient from the taxpayer .. so those who contribute pay for his water

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

Denial is a river in Draawwwda.

He took one of our suggestions on board at least-and is finally offering Alisterr/Alaster/Allister/Alistair some support.

Made a nice poster for him with loads of words on it and everything.

Holy jeebus... the state should get a refund on the marketing course they paid for him in Dundalk ... did he not take anything on board .... that is an assault on the senses

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

Its incredible. His poster/flyer/toilet paper for Alistair is 98% text and the smallest thumbnail of the man himself. It must have killed him not to put his own mush in there somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,885 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

Fingal candidate UNITED PEOPLE (UP)
    (Alistair Smith Fingal) https://dublincountyreturningofficer.com/index.php/8-general-information/92-nominated-candidates-2020-dublin-fingal GOD is running their too

no candidates of any kind listed for Louth yet
    https://louthreturningofficer.com/ ...

JRFB wrote:
    A few people have asked about the UP logo, over time.
    * The logo represents unity by its encompassing shape.
    * Those united are of different colours - all are equal - all with the same aim, to make life better for their fellow citizen.
    * The shape of the logo is also like a mountain we sometimes have to climb in order to get there - but together we stand a better chance of doing just that.
    * All within the logo, different people from their own status or background, are rising up in effort to make life better.

He’s some spoofer. He stuck the party name under a piece of clip art and is still trying to rationalise it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Holy jeebus... the state should get a refund on the marketing course they paid for him in Dundalk ... did he not take anything on board .... that is an assault on the senses

It's not exactly "Get Brexit Done".

I suppose he at least got the election date right this time.

He's got a podcast up apologising for losing the rag the other night :D

Jez I'd not like to meet him in that state lol. Clear indication that he cannot separate his online life from real life.

It's worth a listen for the irony when he mentions Gemma's chances of getting elected.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

What's the deal with Allister? Is he just a misguided guy that got hoodwinked by Jeff? Or does he share Jeff's ego.
    I know he's a conspiracy nut, but nothing much else. Jeff's last vice-captain, Enda D Reynolds, was an annoying, nasty piece of work, and turned on Jeff eventually. Is Allister more controllable?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,987 ✭✭✭normanoffside

I see Ben Gilroy is running for the Irish Freedom Party.
    I wonder has that anything to do with Jeff attending the meeting on Sunday?

I see Ben Gilroy is running for the Irish Freedom Party.
    I wonder has that anything to do with Jeff attending the meeting on Sunday?

I doubt it. Just another pay for nothing spoofer looking to hitch his wagon to something.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Well Al is anti EU and wants ireland to eh... well, this?

Alistair Frederick Smith
    @AlistairFSmith
    ·
    13h
    I'm for getting out of the EU, back to the trade deals of past EEA now the place to be, no more Brusselcrats!

• Advertisement

Alistair is daft as a brush but I don’t think there’s any badness in him.

I hope he gets away from Dudd before too much upset is caused.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I got that earlier quote from Al as he was responding to Herman Kelly. Al also gives Gems a bit of support. He does seem at heart politically aligned to the right of the Irish political spectrum.

Al is/was married to a Venezuelan.

I see someone has asked what the UP stance on immigration and abortion is on the main Facebook page .. wonder how long that question will be left unanswered or even deleted.

I see someone has asked what the UP stance on immigration and abortion is on the main Facebook page .. wonder how long that question will be left unanswered or even deleted.

Clearly a troll, asking them to clarify their position on relevant issues.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

eldamo wrote: »
    Clearly a troll, asking them to clarify their position on relevant issues.....

Well abortion is easy to answer now we can all see which way the wind blows.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,987 ✭✭✭normanoffside

So, Jeff put a graphic up explaining how vote transfers work and advising not to transfer to people you don’t want elected.

One of his followers asked if they could put an X beside the people they didn’t want to transfer to (to stop the powers that be fixing the vote later) and Jeff is not sure if that voids the vote or not.
    “I’ve been told yes but seeking secondary confirmation”

• Registered Users Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

So, Jeff put a graphic up explaining how vote transfers work and advising not to transfer to people you don’t want elected.

One of his followers asked if they could put an X beside the people they didn’t want to transfer to (to stop the powers that be fixing the vote later) and Jeff is not sure if that voids the vote or not.
    “I’ve been told yes but seeking secondary confirmation”
    That thread is pure gold, not one contribution made that you could class as having come from a functioning adult.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

" Secondary confirmation " probably means checking in here to see if we have the answer. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,893 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

It’s hard gruelling work playing the system for a couple of decade with 6 children to be provided for !

6 kids would put years on you if you didn't have a job to escape to for a few hours every day. Hiding out in the shed, still within yelling range of the kids / mrs doesn't really count.

Made a nice poster for him with loads of words on it and everything.

Spelled correctly?

Fingal candidate UNITED PEOPLE (UP)
    (Alistair Smith Fingal)
    GOD is running their too

Splitting the nutter vote.

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

• Advertisement

6 kids would put years on you if you didn't have a job to escape to for a few hours every day. Hiding out in the shed, still within yelling range of the kids / mrs doesn't really count.

I was honestly worried during the week that he was going to freeze to death in that shed overnight like a neglected rabbit.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement