Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

In the same update Whippet mentions there's an opening rant about Albert Ahern. Does he mean Albert Reynolds or Patrick Bartholomew Ahern? Or some weird FF hibred?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

Problems with his "IT systems" which is the family PC to you and me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

I'd say no one apart from jeff gets a chance to use it

• Registered Users Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

humberklog wrote: »
    In the same update Whippet mentions there's an opening rant about Albert Ahern. Does he mean Albert Reynolds or Patrick Bartholomew Ahern? Or some weird FF hibred?

He's known as Albert in private to be fair.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

I think he also has The Internet.

437550.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Rumpy Pumpy

I’m devastated that I didn’t win the UnitedPeople Person of the Year award.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

I'm amazed Jeffington didn't win it, he loves awarding himself titles and achievements.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

I love that he is calling out leo varadkar, one leader of a political party to another.....

On a Scientology post, so, fair enough, have at it. But seriously, delusional.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Love he talks about respecting voter data, from someone who shared the email addresses of his party members, oops

It’s OK jeff has assured everyone that he didn’t slack off over the holiday period... he was flat out on the computer every minute he got when he didn’t have to tend to family matters.

Holiday period ... holiday from what?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

You'd think he'd bother to proof read the certificate before publishing it.

Anyone else noticing a sharper more angry hue off Jeff's posts since he started playing footsy with the wobblies from the west?

what a plonker!!!

he is accusing the Journal of censorship now as they won't allow comments on the whole Norin O'Sullivan / McCabe debacle .. most reasonable people would understand why the Journal wouldn't allow random people post publically what ever they want on a very sensitive legal issue; he is obviously annoyed as the comments section of the journal gives him an open platform to spread his 'alternative facts' to all and sundry and the protesting classes tend to enjoy these comment sections.

It would be interesting to hear from this political leader as to how he spent his Christmas helping local charities or volunteering around Drogheda .. or was he too busy to help those less fortunate than himself?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Mr. Censorship complaining about censorship?!?!

Beautiful Ruddish.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

I had to write this to try to get some comprehension.
    If the people treated elected, the same way government elected are treating the people, you would expect government elected to also be as mad as hell - wouldn't you?

My head hurts a bit after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

Ruddish is a charming language.
    Dear Mr Leo Varadkar,
    Are you a complete idiot or are you a national stage coward?

Such diplomacy.

Ruddish is a charming language.

Such diplomacy.

it can only be those two options mr varadkar, why are you dodging the question? why oh why won't you play my game?

I love the way he portray himself as some sort of diplomat / ambassador but his linguistic skills and diplomacy are at the level of a 9 year old.

I see he now has 4 facebook likes on his business page (Clear and Graphic) .. for someone who goes on about his social media skills and qualifications this is fairly pathetic. Surely he could coax some of his 'political' followers to like his page !

whippet wrote: »
    I love the way he portray himself as some sort of diplomat / ambassador but his linguistic skills and diplomacy are at the level of a 9 year old.

I see he now has 4 facebook likes on his business page (Clear and Graphic) .. for someone who goes on about his social media skills and qualifications this is fairly pathetic. Surely he could coax some of his 'political' followers to like his page !

he has jumped on the annual A&E trolley backlog.

something along the lines of its not rocket science....

well, if it's not rocket science jeff, how do we fix it?

let me guess, throw money at it

where does this money come from jeff?

they're the government, just magic some of it up?
    fire all of the middle managers in the hse?

cmon jeff

it's not rocket science

share your solution

eldamo wrote: »
    he has jumped on the annual A&E trolley backlog.

something along the lines of its not rocket science....

well, if it's not rocket science jeff, how do we fix it?

let me guess, throw money at it

where does this money come from jeff?

they're the government, just magic some of it up?
    fire all of the middle managers in the hse?

cmon jeff

it's not rocket science

share your solution

It usually involves politicians taking a pay cut, 13 billion from Apple, something to do with Dennis O’Brien, and some ‘facts’ about our untapped oil and gas resources.

Jeff doesn’t understand big figures.

• Advertisement

It usually involves politicians taking a pay cut, 13 billion from Apple, something to do with Dennis O’Brien, and some ‘facts’ about our untapped oil and gas resources.

Jeff doesn’t understand big figures.

You forgot about Regina and Leo selling your PPS numbers on the dark web

Wonder what would happen if someone suggested that people on the dole should only get payments for their first 3 children. Sure the savings could to the hse.

The meltdown would be something special

Maybe if there was a way to get those able to be employed into paid work and off the dole. That would save a few bob too.

CabanSail wrote: »
    Maybe if there was a way to get those able to be employed into paid work and off the dole. That would save a few bob too.

He is the leader of a progressive (un)democratic party that will revolutionise the irish political landscape. He also runs two highly (un)successful online businesses and you want him to get a job!!!!!

He is dedicating his life to ensure that Irish citizens have the right to remain unemployed and financially supported for their choice

He is dedicating his life to ensure that Irish citizens have the right to remain unemployed and financially supported for their choice

Wait!!! he joined up with the aaa/pbp???? :D:D:D:D

could be added every third word there and you would be approaching fluent ruddish.
    He is Constitutionally dedicating his Constitutional life to ensure that Constitutionally Irish citizens have the Constitutional right to Constitutionally remain unemployed and financially Constitutionally supported for their choice Constitutionally

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Owryan wrote: »
    He is the leader of a progressive (un)democratic party that will revolutionise the irish political landscape. He also runs two highly (un)successful online businesses and you want him to get a job!!!!!
    Progressive?

kbannon wrote: »
    Progressive?

Should be an *(non) before progressive, my bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,898 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

CabanSail wrote: »

There's the unemployed, and then there's the unemployable...

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement