Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Owryan wrote: »
    He is the leader of a progressive (un)democratic party that will revolutionise the irish political landscape. He also runs two highly (un)successful online businesses and you want him to get a job!!!!!
    kbannon wrote: »
    Progressive?

Ahem lads, I think you'll find its actually spelled 'progessive' in Ruddlish.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=95607326&postcount=203

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

One of his latest 'Job Path' posts has just confirmed Jeff's belief that you should be entitled to Job Seeker's benefit even if you have no intention of Seeking a Job.

He has posted correspondence that he has received through facebook of someone who is a carer for her husband who is on disability allowance. The woman in question was on Job Seeker's benefit but due to the demands of being a carer to her husband couldn't attend Job Path meetings. They have had to sign off Job Seekers benefit to keep Turas Nua from trying to get them employment.

Does Jeff not see the irony of his post .. He is trying to say that the state has no right to stop Job Seeker's benefit to someone who is openly not looking for work and has no capacity to work.

To me this shows how the Job Path system is supposed to work; it separates the unable / unwilling to work from those who are genuinely looking to work ... says more about Jeff's reluctance to be gainfully employed than 'bull-crap' from the government!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,898 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

That is what carer's allowance is for.

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

That is what carer's allowance is for.

ah come on will ya ... people who choose not to work should be afforded more in benefits; think of all the spare time and hobbies they need to spend money on ... a political party doesn't run on hot air (or does it?)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,964 ✭✭✭furiousox

I've tried using google translate to convert this from Ruddish to English, sadly without success.
    FRESH thinking indeed.....

"THIS AT THE CORE OF THINGS, IS WHAT FINE GAEL - AND ALL THOSE THAT SICK STAND BY THEM PROP THEM UP - HAVE LOWER DESCENDED TO IN QUALITY."

CPL 593H

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

That's the beauty of it. It's a living, evolving language which is constantly shifting further and further from english.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

He's just banging out random words at this stage.
    I genuinely feel there's some mental illness in play here, all joking aside.

Jeff would come from the school of thought that would believe the more words you put on a page the better the text is.

In college there were always people like that - the assignment was supposed to be 5000 words; and people who didn't really understand it would bang out 10000 words of nonsense and then wonder why their grade was so low.

remember his thesis on JobPath he was peddling around and was annoyed as to why Sinn Fein were ignoring it as it was 100's of pages longer than Sinn Fein's .. cos you know .. quantity is always better than quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

some ladies asking jeff all the right questions, he'll love this
    437850.gif
    that'll get him so pumped up that he will sire number 7

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Did he not have a crowd funding page on the go a while back? He seemed to think it was totally fine then.

• Advertisement

Oh and to show his "supporters" one of those asking him about running runs an anti Semitic FB page and is a nwo nut.

Owryan wrote: »
    Did he not have a crowd funding page on the go a while back? He seemed to think it was totally fine then.

That sums jeff up ... he will selectively ignore his previous actions / beliefs to suit the current climate.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Ha! As we know here those questions asked could be answered a bit more truthfully.

Q. Would you consider running?

Jeff: I did already. But it costs money and I was a disaster at getting my message out there. I made a total f-up of the air time given to me on LMFM, I filled out the UCD quick guide wrongly and embarrassed myself on the Candidate Vox Pop audio interview.

Q. Would you consider Crowdfunding Jeff?

Jeff: Been there done that. Messy experience.

I like when Jeff rebuilds himself just to read the comments on his FB page from the soft in the head people he fools each time.

humberklog wrote: »
    Ha! As we know here those questions asked could be answered a bit more truthfully.

Q. Would you consider running?

Jeff: I did already. But it costs money and I was a disaster at getting my message out there. I made a total f-up of the air time given to me on LMFM, I filled out the UCD quick guide wrongly and embarrassed myself on the Candidate Vox Pop audio interview.

Q. Would you consider Crowdfunding Jeff?

Jeff: Been there done that. Messy experience.

I like when Jeff rebuilds himself just to read the comments on his FB page from the soft in the head people he fools each time.

you forgot to mention his Journal.ie interview with the mad photo of the book and the knife!! Jeff said it was a hatchet job .. but the words were all his!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Rumpy Pumpy

padd b1975 wrote: »
    He's just banging out random words at this stage.
    I genuinely feel there's some mental illness in play here, all joking aside.

I think the same. His spelling and grammar is getting progressively worse. When he was on this site it wasn’t wonderful, but you could make out the crux of whatever he was trying to say. That’s not the case now.

He was always one for appeasing his ego, but he’s also much more angry these days in pursuit of online thanks. The bounce back in the economy hasn’t been kind to people like Jeff Rudd. He finds it harder to get thanks, and might be expected to get a job and contribute something back to the State he seems to despise so much.

He’s definitely a few cans short of a slab.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,898 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

He really has no excuse for being unemployed .. there are plenty of suitable jobs available in the Drogheda area .. I know as I live up that way and know plenty of businesses who are looking for staff and can't get them.

the problem lies in our social welfare system; he would need to be earning about €50-60 gross a year to maintain his current lifestyle and unfortunately Jeff just isn't qualified or capable to earn more than that - even though he really believes he is qualified to earn big bucks ... housing, feeding, heating, clothing a family of 8 does not come cheap - but fortunately for Jeff our social welfare system will allow him to survive in relative comfort.

This is why I can't tolerate his nonsense and constant whinging about the very establishment that allows him to raise six children in a comfortable home with out the need to earn a penny. JobPath was designed to stop the antics of the chonic unemployed and that is why he is now dedicating his life to challenging the system - incase he is forced to get a job.

He's absolutely tearing up facebook right now. My timeline was 100% Rudd for a while there.

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chiorino

Dear Jesus how is it even possible to post that much crap in such a short space of time?

Chiorino wrote: »
    Dear Jesus how is it even possible to post that much crap in such a short space of time?

Not as if he has a job or cares about his kids to spend time with them. It's all whingers whingers whingers on FB for jeff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,964 ✭✭✭furiousox

Too much coffee, too many sunday newspapers to quote.
    All the while, the kids tugging at his leg "Daddy, come and play!" are ignored.
    Such is the heavy price of being a political non-entity these days.

CPL 593H

655 words in his last post.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

• 91% - That’s the percentage that Ireland’s rental habitats were EU designated as either “bad or in an “inadequate state”. The report “Biodiversity Indicators 2017 was published on December 4th.

rental habitats?

biodiversity?

http://www.biodiversityireland.ie/biodiversity-indicators-2017-report-published/

classic jeff, all of the facts, none of the understanding.

just shoe horn in the word rental to suit your current rant

Over 65 Facebook posts in one day. Wow.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

The man is way too busy to be looking for work! Thank heavens layabouts are fullt supported under our SW system!

was he just on the 'On this day' page on Wikipedia ?

60 odd posts and not a mention of Peter Sutherland .... or would Jeff not have a clue who this fella was?

I've no idea what he's talking about here.26805371_1819300801413945_7894798002033175404_n.jpg?oh=79d8eda01fd5adad3bfaf258ec5aec9d&oe=5AEFC0F3

He has a few similar rants out today.

He has rolled his 6 kids out in an open letter to Leo ... how he and his growing family haven’t felt the benefits of the recovering economy!! ... while the state houses, feeds, educates, clothes them all while the their father batters away on a keyboard giving out about the system. the system which has replaced him as their sole provider

That’s one of his most self-indulgent Facebook updates ever. Photograph of the kids and all. The mixture of entitlement and a lack of even basic self-awareness is difficult to take from him at times.

• Advertisement

Apparently some of his facebook posts are going missing again ... Jeff says it's cos of the cozy relationship between FG and Facebook !!! You can just imagine the minutes of a Cabinet Meeting:

Charlie F: Boss; we have a serious problem with political competition- we need immediate action
    Leo: What .. have FF and SF jumped in the Polls again; are they looking at a pre-election coalition pact? what can we do?
    Charlie F: Forget about FF and SF they are nothing to this juggernaut of a political movement coming in from the North East .. I don't think we can hold them back any longer.
    Leo: Who is it; how did they poll in the last election; will O'Dowd be able to fend them off on his own?
    Charlie F: They have never actually entered an election; the Elected Leader did run in a local election as an Independent ...
    Leo: Who's seat did he take ...?
    Charlie F: He polled rock bottom ... only a handful of votes.
    Leo: So why are we worried about some nobody from the faaar side of Drogheda?
    Charlie F: The problem boss is that he is producing an enormous amount of propaganda and has tied in with some heroic rebellious groups from the North West, it seems that the north of the island is in open revolt.
    Leo: what does this propaganda say .. what is his message?
    Charlie F: That is more of the problem; our intelligence services can't decipher the language - it seems he is publically communicating on facebook using a mixture of random codes and encryption. We are enlisting the help of the CIA and MI5; but until they can decipher the linguistics and code we are on our own .. what can we do?
    Leo: 'shouts' Get Zuckerberg on the phone now ..... .
    Mark Z: Leo .. What's up Boss? This line is only for emergencies.
    Leo: I need some facebook posts go away... make posts disappear .. but leave not trace or evidence.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement