Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

whippet wrote: »
    It’s been fairly banal in the world of UP these days .. but I’ve seen a few posts by Jeff’s former right hand man claiming that Jeff got involved with the German lad who is been extradited for fraud ... it wouldn’t be like jeff to get suckered by some conman peddling freeman type nonsense

He was all over that scene alright.

Freemanism. Totally not a con.

Just happens to appeal to a large amount of conmen...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

eldamo wrote: »
    He was all over that scene alright.

Freemanism. Totally not a con.

Just happens to appeal to a large amount of conmen...

There was a bit of Interaction between Jeff and that German lad on the up page a while ago. I would go check but I'm blocked.

Owryan wrote: »
    There was a bit of Interaction between Jeff and that German lad on the up page a while ago. I would go check but I'm blocked.

Due to his posting rate "up the page"= "somewhere in the mists of time"

I'm sure Jeff doesn't do much of a background check on someone who agrees with him.

eldamo wrote: »
    Due to his posting rate "up the page"= "somewhere in the mists of time"

I'm sure Jeff doesn't do much of a background check on someone who agrees with him.

Sorry, meant up as in united people, but yet given his level of posting they are a while ago now

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

That's funny about the German. I even thought he was involved with the running of UP but might be wrong.

• Advertisement

humberklog wrote: »
    That's funny about the German. I even thought he was involved with the running of UP but might be wrong.

Only one person runs up.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,489 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

How democratic!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

The German has been hanging around the various Freeman groups for the last couple of years. Of course they're all claiming he was never one of theirs now, despite sharing many of his posts involving esoteric constitutional theories.

Then there are the true believers who reckon he's been set up by the Gubbermint to stop him from getting close to the truth...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,682 ✭✭✭whippet

The aristocrat from Kildare even stuck up a post saying he knew all along but didn’t want to say anything until now !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

The German was 100% associated with Jeff. Jeff had him as one of his speakers at that very weird meeting above Devitts pub. Humberklog was in attendance too I believe.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/fake-gold-bar-seller-hunted-12374393

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

Oh Aindru! I remember him now.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

I got very excited a few minutes ago driving down kildare Street to see a few bodies holding a united people banner outside lenster house. No sighting of Jeff, probably for the best...I think I would have been starstruck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

I got very excited a few minutes ago driving down kildare Street to see a few bodies holding a united people banner outside lenster house. No sighting of Jeff, probably for the best...I think I would have been starstruck

Facebook reports have him at the dail. He must have used his flexi-time to get the morning off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

The German was 100% associated with Jeff. Jeff had him as one of his speakers at that very weird meeting above Devitts pub. Humberklog was in attendance too I believe.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/fake-gold-bar-seller-hunted-12374393

It appears Jeff and this Aindriu MacHolst man are quite good friends...

449271.png

449270.png

449269.png

Lock down in Dublin City!
    Justice for Jobpath (a UnitedPeople production) have organised a march titled End of the Road for Jobpath and it's taking place today! Starting at 9 from Leinster House the masses will make their way down to the DSP on Store Street for 12.

Hopefully there'll be photos to follow, maybe even on the national if not the international news...speaking of which- did Jeff ever get to detailing his proposed world shattering court case against the state?

Jeff has confirmed just recently that the numbers were small ... but they were polite !!

And of course he gets a phone call just as he is speaking to Marty McGrath !!

whippet wrote: »
    Jeff has confirmed just recently that the numbers were small ... but they were polite !!

And of course he gets a phone call just as he is speaking to Marty McGrath !!

And Richard Boyd Barrett agrees with them. Imagine that....

There's a funny post on Jeff's page from a few days ago. He talks about being contacted by a fake journalist (or something) wanting to do a piece on small political parties. Jeff smelled a rat (karate manskillz) and gave this nosy parker short shrift.

The his Walter Mitty nonsense follows- saying his house was attacked, broken windows, bugged, computer interfered with all by political parties he disagrees with- L,FF,FG. It's the usual unwell in the head stuff that kinda makes me worry for his kids.
    However the fake news fella went on to ask about Jeff and UP's relationship with Aindriu Macholst. Jeff scoffed as fake gold bars and somali pirates were mentioned.
    Jeff-"you couldn't make it up" he says about this nonsense and lies and goes on to deny any knowledge of the said German fraudster who was recently deported to Germany to face charges.
    He then says that his friend and all round good guy Aindriu Macholst in Donegal who's involved with the fishing demos has nothing to do with the Aindriu Macholst mentioned in the papers as a fraudster living in Donegal with strong connections with its fishing community.

Indeed Jeff- you couldn't make it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

Yep, just like Ben of the Clan Gilroy wasn't a Freeman, and had told Jeff so personally.

That thread is worth a read, again and again-the squirming and weasel words are a joy to behold.

He has a short video of the protest earlier !! Looks like five heads in total and Ailster sounds like the brains of the operation !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭furiousox

The funniest thing of all is the pretence that he's standing up to protect "jobseekers" rights.
    Do you think Jeff, or anyone he represents is "actively seeking employment"?

CPL 593H

furiousox wrote: »
    The funniest thing of all is the pretence that he's standing up to protect "jobseekers" rights.
    Do you think Jeff, or anyone he represents is "actively seeking employment"?

Jeff represents Jeff.

Anyone else is just there to make up the numbers.

Alistair is the greater speaker and the greater mind. He's also more youthful and I think if United People is to progress, then Jeff should hand over the reins to Alistair.

If Jeff doesn't do the right thing soon by stepping back, there's a few of us who will make it happen as we want Alistair on the throne.

Alistair is the greater speaker and the greater mind. He's also more youthful and I think if United People is to progress, then Jeff should hand over the reins to Alistair.

If Jeff doesn't do the right thing soon by stepping back, there's a few of us who will make it happen as we want Alistair on the throne.

Surprised that jeffys mission to help people stay on the dole isnt reason enough to get rid of him. Or, for that matter, his paronia about being spied on.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,489 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

You're a follower of this party?
    I don't want to sound like I'm mocking but really?

You're a follower of this party?
    I don't want to sound like I'm mocking but really?

Yes really

OK, they may not have corporate big bodies to Polish their words but they have the upmost respect for the real people of Ireland and not for others with richer ideas and schemes in mind

Yes really

OK, they may not have corporate big bodies to Polish their words but they have the upmost respect for the real people of Ireland and not for others with richer ideas and schemes in mind

Who is the "they" these days though? I'm aware of Alistair but other than that there doesn't really seem to be anyone else doing anything.

I know nothing really about Alistair but what I do know about Jeff is that he respects no one. He might pretend to but that's all he's doing- pretending.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

humberklog wrote: »
    There's a funny post on Jeff's page from a few days ago. He talks about being contacted by a fake journalist (or something) wanting to do a piece on small political parties. Jeff smelled a rat (karate manskillz) and gave this nosy parker short shrift.

The his Walter Mitty nonsense follows- saying his house was attacked, broken windows, bugged, computer interfered with all by political parties he disagrees with- L,FF,FG. It's the usual unwell in the head stuff that kinda makes me worry for his kids.
    However the fake news fella went on to ask about Jeff and UP's relationship with Aindriu Macholst. Jeff scoffed as fake gold bars and somali pirates were mentioned.
    Jeff-"you couldn't make it up" he says about this nonsense and lies and goes on to deny any knowledge of the said German fraudster who was recently deported to Germany to face charges.
    He then says that his friend and all round good guy Aindriu Macholst in Donegal who's involved with the fishing demos has nothing to do with the Aindriu Macholst mentioned in the papers as a fraudster living in Donegal with strong connections with its fishing community.

Indeed Jeff- you couldn't make it up.

Check the edit history of that particular post for the craic,it was at 20 edits last night

If/when jeff sees this, will we get another split in the party? We have a party member openly declaring that they want Jeff out.

• Advertisement

Owryan wrote: »
    If/when jeff sees this, will we get another split in the party? We have a party member openly declaring that they want Jeff out.

If that was to happen again the same thing would happen. It's Jeff's ball and if he's not captain no one's playing with it.
    He's on record as saying he owns the name, it's his manifesto, it's his banners, leaflets and loudspeaker. He's invested all his and his family's time and money into the operation and he'll not give that up. He's actually said that.
    Democracy Rudd style.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement