Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

humberklog wrote: »
    If that was to happen again the same thing would happen. It's Jeff's ball and if he's not captain no one's playing with it.
    He's on record as saying he owns the name, it's his manifesto, it's his banners, leaflets and loudspeaker. He's invested all his and his family's time and money into the operation and he'll not give that up. He's actually said that.
    Democracy Rudd style.

Tbf it was more of a rehetorical question. But the fallout should be fun. Even enda might get involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,682 ✭✭✭whippet

Check the edit history of that particular post for the craic,it was at 20 edits last night

I’d say he struggles to remember the stories he has previously told and hence needs to alter the ‘reality’ a couple of times.

When you tell the truth you only need to remember it once; when you tell lies you need to remember it all the time

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Quite a tome of Ruddish hitting the back of every TD's inboxes early this morning.

Jeff's 2 year investigation into Jobpath is now at 140 pages. He's very proud of this fact. His English teacher less so. I suppose it's his right to be long-winded and sure if no one's reading it then what harm.

He has a covering letter that is about the size of what his investigation repost should be. In it he makes himself available to address a PAC committee and later on (this is still the covering letter btw) he goes on to "formerly request" a meeting with every TD where he can "further explore and resolve issues around Jobpath". That's very generous of Jeff.
    Brid Smith is the only TD so far to reply- although it's unclear if she's willing to invite him for banana sambos, milky tea and a chinwag.

He finishes the rather long covering letter with..."The people of Ireland, who I daily report to, as will I, shall look forward to your response".

Is this nonsense is actually in this nutters head? Does he believe that really I wonder?

Jeff been busy with other (deeper) investigations. He feels he's uncovered the bogey journalist from the previous week. The troublesome nosey parker turns out is a FG councillor from Offaly who also works in the DSP. I'm not sure of Jeff's methods in uncovering this but I'm thinking it's mostly using the power of his imagination.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

Quite a tome of Ruddish hitting the back of every TD's inboxes early this morning.

Jeff's 2 year investigation into Jobpath is now at 140 pages. He's very proud of this fact. His English teacher less so. I suppose it's his right to be long-winded and sure if no one's reading it then what harm.

He has a covering letter that is about the size of what his investigation repost should be. In it he makes himself available to address a PAC committee and later on (this is still the covering letter btw) he goes on to "formerly request" a meeting with every TD where he can "further explore and resolve issues around Jobpath". That's very generous of Jeff.
    Brid Smith is the only TD so far to reply- although it's unclear if she's willing to invite him for banana sambos, milky tea and a chinwag.

He finishes the rather long covering letter with..."The people of Ireland, who I daily report to, as will I, shall look forward to your response".

Is this nonsense is actually in this nutters head? Does he believe that really I wonder?

Jeff been busy with other (deeper) investigations. He feels he's uncovered the bogey journalist from the previous week. The troublesome nosey parker turns out is a FG councillor from Offaly who also works in the DSP. I'm not sure of Jeff's methods in uncovering this but I'm thinking it's mostly using the power of his imagination.

I think we should all be contacting our local TD's to support Jeff. A full display of Kim Jeff Rudd testifying on front of the PAC would be a sight to behold.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,489 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I think we should all be contacting our local TD's to support Jeff. A full display of Kim Jeff Rudd testifying on front of the PAC would be a sight to behold. to get them to make sure long term unemployed people living off social welfare actually are trying to find gainful employment or better themselves through education and training.
    Fixed your post!

• Advertisement

Hero’s like Jeff don’t have time to look for work

• Registered Users Posts: 11,571 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

If any TD's personally respond, you shall be informed.
    The email will be sent again in 24 hours so there is less chance of an office missing it.

I'd say in 23 hours, Jeffs email addresses will have been added to the blocked list.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭furiousox

Post and reply from Jeff's page today. :pac::pac:

JR A few people have tried to contact me in last 24 hours. Me running around dealing with various matter including two funerals, JobPath issues, other medical card matters, family stuff and appointments. I will get around to answering people asap.

Reply Slow down Jeff or you will burn yourself out.

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

He seems desperate to let people know about some deaths around him. His friend sadly passed and Jeff was announcing it on facebook less than an hour later.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,571 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

He seems desperate to let people know about some deaths around him. His friend sadly passed and Jeff was announcing it on facebook less than an hour later.

I'd need to see a corpse and an autopsy report before I'd believe anything he says.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

furiousox wrote: »
    Post and reply from Jeff's page today. :pac::pac:

JR A few people have tried to contact me in last 24 hours. Me running around dealing with various matter including two funerals, JobPath issues, other medical card matters, family stuff and appointments. I will get around to answering people asap.

Reply Slow down Jeff or you will burn yourself out.

Posted by another idiot Facebook Nan, no doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,376 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Any word of UP taking some sort of official stance on the referendum?
    From memory our Jeffrey was strongly pro-choice back in the day - surely he's not afraid of pissing off the pro-life hardcore within his ranks by actually formulating a UP position?
    Clearly UP as a party can have actual positions, like on fracking or fluoride or jobpath.

As an aside Jeffs old bossman Ben OTFG's facebook is worth a regular read these days - re the referendum he has adopted a position on the hard catholic right that would be too extreme for most 13th century Spanish Inquisitors.

I see Andreas Holst or Aindriu MacHolst raised the €2k and got bail.
    This won't matter to Jeff though as his friend from Donegal Aindriu MacHolst is a different chap from the fairly fruity Aindriu MacHolst from Donegal (via Germany) who has just been released and is sharing posts of Ben's and other Freeman group's guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,601 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Is he of the Letterkenny MacHolsts or the Buncrana MacHolsts?

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

He managed to blame the government for this death too ... even though it looked like a tragic accident

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

'
    Just off the phone to another person regarding JobPath. One of many I get each day.
    He wanted to pro-actively willingly engage their services in order to better obtain a job - knowing they would also profit from this too - but still willing to "engage" with them.
    He's currently dole registered as unemployed - using his stamps previously collected, getting benefit.
    He went to their (Seetec) Drogheda office to ask for assistance - and they turned him away, refusing to help him.
    It's another day in the madness that's called JobPath.'

This story doesn't add up at all. I've been in Turas Nua. They mostly just offer mandatory day courses such as CV preparation, Customer Service, computer skills etc. They certainly aren't a recruitment agency .

You don’t expect Jeff to entertain even a passing acquaintance with the truth, surely?

A compulsive liar.

One that rankles with me is the fake journo story. His investigation leads him to an Offaly CC who works for the DSP. I know this isn't true but that's not the point: Offaly only has 3 FG councillors (it's FF territory) and none of them look likely lads to work for the DSP. But the fallow grazing idiot clan that Jeff speaks to doesn't even question this.

Wonder could someone clarify but I thought civil servants weren't able to run for office from council to dail? I thought there were serious hoops hump through to do that.

One that rankles with me is the fake journo story. His investigation leads him to an Offaly CC who works for the DSP. I know this isn't true but that's not the point: Offaly only has 3 FG councillors (it's FF territory) and none of them look likely lads to work for the DSP. But the fallow grazing idiot clan that Jeff speaks to doesn't even question this.

Wonder could someone clarify but I thought civil servants weren't able to run for office from council to dail? I thought there were serious hoops hump through to do that.

They are prohibited from running for the dail, seanad and EU parliament.

To best of my knowledge there are rules regarding running in local elections, only certain grades are allowed run and that's with permission from the relevant department. And not every department can give permission. It looks like it's limited to low level staff in specific areas.

We covered it in college, never thought I would actually find it useful.

edit: its discussed in this thread with the relevant info attached https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057867260

A flurry of Rudd related activity over the weekend.

He has started a new facebook page to spew his usual crap. Facebook must have ran out of server space for the old one.

He's dipped his toe in the abortion debate and has taken what must be the most cowardly stance in Ireland. He's outright refusing to give any substantial view on the main ethical arguments instead concentrating on some freeman style constitutional issue. One of his supporters has outright asked him what is actual view is. The chances of getting a genuine response are zero. He calls out mainstream politicians all the time for fence sitting and cowardice yet he is worse than any of them.

• Advertisement

He’s an opportunistic Mitty who has no opinion on anything, except that is, perpetuating free dole for life for himself and his spawn, while simultaneously pretending to be a superachiever in every field imaginable.

A walter mitty pretending to be a super-achiever you say?
    I'm an I.T. (Information Technology) geek. I'm qualified in many things I.T. including Marketing and Teaching.
    All this and more, has given myself an amazing larger insight into how people's personal data is being taken off them - off you - without permission in many cases.

Is it the one named after himself?

He has a rant on it aimed at one particular former comrade alleging all sorts of carry on.

I'm not blocked yet so might get some entertainment from it.

He a funny lad alright !! He is going mad on all this data protection lark ... he obviously isn’t comfortable with his life stories on social media and endless hours of posting being available to others .. people like the Dept of Social Protection and their agents who kinda insist that you actually look for work while claiming job seekers

He's having some mickey-fit over on the new-new page.

All the allegations are being saved for further future possible legal actions.

You'd think he'd be out enjoying this beautiful May bank holiday weekend with the kids.

He's having some mickey-fit over on the new-new page.

All the allegations are being saved for further future possible legal actions.

You'd think he'd be out enjoying this beautiful May bank holiday weekend with the kids.

Oh god no, the only thing he does with his kids is exploit them for his own benefit

So, UnitedPeople has always been about data protection, has it?

Pity about the members details that were given out freely over Facebook Messenger upon an anonymous request to the Glorious Founder.

Could be quite embarrassing if that got out.

Great fun.

Pure gold. It's probably my favourite thing on the internet, and I mean that.

• Advertisement

Just another page from him to share articles, all that i.t. skill been put to use

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement