Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Link to this Twitter profile?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

That "homeless" bint who was all over the media for a while is just as bad. Erica Fleming?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

This made me laugh...
    "As the leader of the leading Political party..." Ye what now Jeff?

For over a year now I have listened to the Department of Social Protection, officials from other connected government departments, management of Seetec and Turas Nua all appear before the Dail room committees such as the Public Accounts Committee and the Joint Committee on Employment Affairs and Social Protection.
    The blatant lies, the blatant ducking of questions, the blatant arrogance in totally giving invented evidence, has been utterly shocking.
    As the leader of the leading political party that has been investigating the JobPath racket for two years, that has contacted every TD twice concerning the JobPath racket, that has compiled a 140+ page, specific detailed report on the matter, that has been contacted by hundreds of JobPath victims (including nurses, firemen, microbiologist, students and elderly, etc) I shall be formally contacting all the members on both committees to request an opportunity to appear before them, go on public record and be interrogated on the mountain of evidence I have collected and to correct previous public statements that others have made as they have openly lied and more.
    The complete crap that has been dished out to the public, now to the financial cost of €100+ Million Euro of public money and an ever increasing number of abuse victims still growing, MUST be challenged and exposed. Why? If only because this costly racket is continuing while also more people across Ireland continue to be abused. Victims still contact me daily.
    Will I be allowed to be heard? I shall inform you later after my application, of which TD's are giving me and the evidence available, a deaf ear - which are actually willing to allow me to appear - and which are also unwilling to allow evidence to be openly presented as it would expose just how bad and still law breaking this whole racket is!
    This is NOT about a left-wing or right-wing agenda. This is about the protection of human rights in Ireland - of everyone. It is about people today suffering and the rights of our future generations as we go forward.

He wrote 140 pages, what else do you need!?

He wrote 140 pages, what else do you need!?

An abridged version in plain English.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,682 ✭✭✭whippet

This actually infuriates me.

This guy is delusional... he isn’t a public representative.. has no mandate and as he couldn’t fit in with any other group he tried to set up his own. He really feels he has the right to demand an audience with the PAC which is an institution of the democratically elected parliament of this state

A family member of mine has had some of her questions put before the PAC and this was done through the committee and each and every question was investigated thoroughly before it could be raised to get as much clarification and factual background.

He has 140+ of his waffle and opinion and feels that the democratically elected organs of the state should be bypassed to allow him a platform to further his pathetic personal agenda.

Jeff ... if you are reading this please go off and use your self proclaimed skills and talents to either get a job or do some work to provide for you and your family rather than spend your time looking for ways to realise a pipe dream.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

I'd love to see him up before PAC.

Let him cut loose there in full public view, he can wax lyrical about justice for I -Don't-Want-A-Job seekers , rant on about dud chicken nuggets, smashing Irish Water and what ever else comes under his tinfoil umbrella.

The best part would be the follow-up questions, the exposure of his delusions and bone idleness, the din of the scales falling from his "followers" eyes and, best of all, the knock on the door from Welfare.

he has gone a bit quite the last couple of days .. but this morning he has put up a graphic (he must spend hours at this nonsense) .. about the options that Ireland has ... so all the usual clichés about FF, FG, Lab one side ... the great stuff that UP and DDI are doing and then the begrudgers on the other side .. including Boards, Facebook etc.

The man who only has social media to push out his gospel moans about others on social media who express their opinion.

I am assuming his new 'personal' page is a business one .. with paid for analytics etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

whippet wrote: »
    he has gone a bit quite the last couple of days .. but this morning he has put up a graphic (he must spend hours at this nonsense) .. about the options that Ireland has ... so all the usual clichés about FF, FG, Lab one side ... the great stuff that UP and DDI are doing and then the begrudgers on the other side .. including Boards, Facebook etc.

The man who only has social media to push out his gospel moans about others on social media who express their opinion.

I am assuming his new 'personal' page is a business one .. with paid for analytics etc?

one of jefferoos buddies commented on that graphic
    The begrudgers are very often paid by the big parties to kill off any upstarts. I know this for a fact, a family friend is being paid as a TD assistant (paid by the state) to post rubbish to boards, the journal and the rest 9-5 every day. It is sickening to think that our tax money is being spent allowing these idiots to post lies and rubbish online all day.

crapola, I have been mocking him on here for free!

jeff has also been deleting posts, anything slightly critical.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

"...our tax money..." hah!

• Advertisement

I still have fond memories of Duelin’ Schmuel. The hard talking Israeli army man who popped up in defence of Jeff when his photo of Alan Shatter with a Chaplin mustache met with such fire and ire.

It would be great if he made a comeback and joined forces with Jeff on his new page.

I still have fond memories of Duelin’ Schmuel. The hard talking Israeli army man who popped up in defence of Jeff when his photo of Alan Shatter with a Chaplin mustache met with such fire and ire.

It would be great if he made a comeback and joined forces with Jeff on his new page.

Jeff wouldn't have put up such a picture, he refuses to get down and dirty and personal, and more

Jeff wouldn't have put up such a picture, he refuses to get down and dirty and personal, and more

Jeff is also a model of consistency, and remembers each and every lie he tells.

Did anyone else raise an eyebrow at Jeff’s comment that he has another admin for his page when he is too busy to post !!!!!

whippet wrote: »
    Did anyone else raise an eyebrow at Jeff’s comment that he has another admin for his page when he is too busy to post !!!!!

I believe it’s his wife, but he won’t give her the password.

The hypocrisy of this guy.

Giving out about the price of property. He has a brass neck. Will probably get a free upgrade to a bigger gaff if he manages to play his part in producing a few more Ruddlets.

Remember a few years ago when he was complaining because his boiler broke down and a plumber supplied by the council wouldn’t call out that night? The entitlement is breathtaking.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

To be honest I'm sick of this work-shy moocher.

Having said that I do have some compassion for the unemployed so this is my suggestion to help Jeffery.

I propose that every time we see an add for jobs that suit his wide and varied range of qualifications we tag him or copy and paste a link with a polite cover line.

It's past time he was shamed for his laziness.

The hypocrisy of this guy.

I posted a measured response, to the effect that it would be a disgrace if, say, someone released a club members list to a third party over Messenger.

Poor Jeff must have taken that to heart, as I was immediately blocked. His rant is attached.

Hi Jeff! If you didn’t release the members list and have since had a conversion on the road to Damascus because it suits you to reinvent the past yet again, why did you admit to it in a subsequent post (also attached)?

I’d screenshot everything when it comes to this worm, all of the other relevant Facebook posts and rambling website rants from that period are now deleted.

It must drive him mad that he can’t do the same with boards.

• Advertisement

padd b1975 wrote: »
    To be honest I'm sick of this work-shy moocher.

Having said that I do have some compassion for the unemployed so this is my suggestion to help Jeffery.

I propose that every time we see an add for jobs that suit his wide and varied range of qualifications we tag him or copy and paste a link with a polite cover line.

It's past time he was shamed for his laziness.

He almost goaded me into posting on his page the other day.

The line was

If it works, fine Gael will tax it.

You should be pretty safe for the foreseeable jeffo.

I posted a measured response, to the effect that it would be a disgrace if, say, someone released a club members list to a third party over Messenger.

Poor Jeff must have taken that to heart, as I was immediately blocked. His rant is attached.

Hi Jeff! If you didn’t release the members list and have since had a conversion on the road to Damascus because it suits you to reinvent the past yet again, why did you admit to it in a subsequent post (also attached)?

I’d screenshot everything when it comes to this worm, all of the other relevant Facebook posts and rambling website rants from that period are now deleted.

It must drive him mad that he can’t do the same with boards.

The headline of his page is about participatory democracy.

If he can't run a social media account without the need to silence dissenters what hope does he really think he has of running a country.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

eldamo wrote: »
    The headline of his page is about participatory democracy.

If he can't run a social media account without the need to silence dissenters what hope does he really think he has of running a country.

North Korea would look like a flourishing liberal democracy compared to Ruddistan.

North Korea would look like a flourishing liberal democracy compared to Ruddistan.

You up late sinking back the ‘fightin water’, Paddy?

Wonder if the Glorious Leader will spend Sunday with his family, maybe prepare a roast, watch Galway batter Mayo in the football, go for a game of pitch and putt? Or will it be spent posting scutter on Facebook?

Full of praise for those doing darkness in to light .. not a chance he would do a bit of fund raising and do it himself .. far too busy ‘informing’ people

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

You up late sinking back the ‘fightin water’, Paddy?

Wonder if the Glorious Leader will spend Sunday with his family, maybe prepare a roast, watch Galway batter Mayo in the football, go for a game of pitch and putt? Or will it be spent posting scutter on Facebook?

Overdid it on the pints yesterday it has to be said. Was very enthusiastically celebrating Leinster's victory.

He has a new cover banner on the Jeff Rudd Page .. it lists his qualification ... Dip IT / T. Dip IT Business in Digital Marketing & Digital Media Management.

The digital marketing thing was a 1 year spring board certificate as far as I know but the IT one is puzzling ...

Also on the cover banner is-

Founder:
    UnitedPeople Party
    Justice for Jobpath
    Clear and Graphic
    Clear and Sound
    And more...

Clear and Graphic and Clear and Sound are interesting. They're projects set up by Rudd in order to give the impression to Jobpath he was productively looking to create a self employment option for himself. That's all.

Clear and Graphic is a year and a half old and has so far done f-all business. It is so bad it hasn't even created any business for it's self. Clear and Graphic- a business purporting to be able to create an on-line presence for businesses cannot do the same for Clear and Graphic.

Just today Jeff is hiring for this site, here's the ad..

I am currently seeking a person who has I.T. skills - especially in the area of building websites. If those that contact me are suitable, they will be able to gain part ownership in a new I.T. related business, working for themselves in an area of great earning potential. There is absolutely NO money required from applicants at any stage. If you have the skills, that's all that is required.
    This is a serious genuine opportunity for someone who wants to have their own business in partnership with myself.

No mention of payment. Just the possibility of "great earning potential". A "potential" that Jeff hasn't been able to tap in to.

A while back Jeff was hiring for Clear and Sound. A site based on the notion that Jeff can promote music and bands. The job Jeff offer lacked payment. Jeff wanted someone to work for him for free. Jeff wanted someone to work for him for free on a music promotional business that had no business in a business Jeff knows nothing about.
    So far Clear and Sound has attracted zero interest from bands and still only has Jeff working it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

Why does he need to hire someone to make a website? Surely that is his area of expertise. Maybe jobhunting is taking too much of his time.

• Advertisement

Jeff needs to delegate .. she has another admin on the Facebook page ... he’s flat out all the time

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement