Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

No money required from a prospective apprentice to the Glorious Leader!

Generous to a fault, he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Why doesn’t he get a job as a security guard, collecting trolleys, working in a bar etc? I know he has deluded notions about his intellect and qualifications, but surely there’s some part of him that realises Clear and Graphic etc is never going to become a viable business? He has no eye for graphic design, photography, or web page layout. He has serious difficulties with the English language. He isn’t civically minded.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,635 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

He's dipped his toe in the abortion debate and has taken what must be the most cowardly stance in Ireland. He's outright refusing to give any substantial view on the main ethical arguments instead concentrating on some freeman style constitutional issue. One of his supporters has outright asked him what is actual view is. The chances of getting a genuine response are zero. He calls out mainstream politicians all the time for fence sitting and cowardice yet he is worse than any of them.

His DDI chums would be very much in the forced-pregnancy-and-birth camp.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

Obfuscation fail! :p
    humberklog wrote: »
    Jeff wanted someone to work for him for free

Maybe Turas Nua / Seetec could help him out.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,682 ✭✭✭whippet

His DDI chums would be very much in the forced-pregnancy-and-birth camp.

To be fair I wouldn't expect him to come up with anything on the 8th as he tends to follow the breeze with his opinions and try to align with his permanently outraged peers .. and agreeing to one side of the debate would immediately have some of his ego strokers criticising him as he would have to ban them from his page !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,379 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

whippet wrote: »
    To be fair I wouldn't expect him to come up with anything on the 8th as he tends to follow the breeze with his opinions and try to align with his permanently outraged peers .. and agreeing to one side of the debate would immediately have some of his ego strokers criticising him as he would have to ban them from his page !!

Exceptionally cowardly even by Jeffs standards though, he was very much pro-choice in many posts on this site (not sure if we are allowed link to examples).

Hiding from this previous stance behind some ubiquitous referendum nonsense ('if we vote for this then we give the government carte-blanche to make any changes they want') is just terrible. Puts him far below the likes of McGurk, Mullen and Sherlock imo, Ben Gilroy even - whilst I disagree with them at least they have a certain brutal honesty in not diluting their views ever.

Jeff lacks the courage to even voice his opinion for fear of alienating some segment of his 'people'. It's despicable.

Exceptionally cowardly even by Jeffs standards though, he was very much pro-choice in many posts on this site (not sure if we are allowed link to examples).

Hiding from this previous stance behind some ubiquitous referendum nonsense ('if we vote for this then we give the government carte-blanche to make any changes they want') is just terrible. Puts him far below the likes of McGurk, Mullen and Sherlock imo, Ben Gilroy even - whilst I disagree with them at least they have a certain brutal honesty in not diluting their views ever.

Jeff lacks the courage to even voice his opinion for fear of alienating some segment of his 'people'. It's despicable.

he somehow will always twist the story to how the gubberment are skrewing us over

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭Pegmatite

Jeff doxxed himself here. So I think its ok to post. If I ever had the time I would love to go through his posting history. Compile a comprehensive biography of him bodyguard, solider, bar man, friend to the stars etc and list his declared political views.

I know he crated an account for his wife and that she posted here aswell. I would love to find that and she what has been posted under that account.

Looks like Jeffington is about to assault Boards Towers with his more probable further GDPR skillz.

Looks like Jeffington is about to assault Boards Towers with his more probable further GDPR skillz.

I cant see that or anything else published on the "Jeff Rudd Page" since May 13th.

Did he post it there? Or on his personal page?

• Advertisement

His personal page, yesterday I think. He seems to have reverted to posting there.

Alistair is the man behind United People the party now.
    Jeff has done his piece, for which we are grateful, but will be sticking to his personal page.
    With elections around the corner it is much better to have someone more youthful lead the party.

Poor oul Jeffster is looking shook alright-still able to muster enough energy for the Children's Allowance every nine months or so though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

I can see this GDPR crusade taking over his seetec obsession in the next 12 months as he repeatedly fails to get stuff taken down online. Expect 100 page reports, claims of government criminality and the rest.

Alistair has a big post on the main UnitedPeople Facebook about his success in getting Irish water to delete all his details. Pity they wouldn’t do the same thing with State bodies such as the department of social protection as well. Losers, time wasters and troublemakers.

Has Jeff taken a stance yet on the 8th? Or is he still making claims about the constitution?

Actually do freemen recognize the Irish constitution?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

Pegmatite wrote: »
    Has Jeff taken a stance yet on the 8th? Or is he still making claims about the constitution?

Actually do freemen recognize the Irish constitution?

still waffling about this meaning that the government can make any change that they want to the constitution if we vote to repeal.

They pick and choose what constitution to recognise depending on what suits them.
    Something king billy wrote on the back of a fag packet because you bought him a pint.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

If we go back a few months (January or thereabouts), he was opposed to the referendum passing but for very Jeff reasons.

He'd heard from "top legal law" people that a secret clause was to be inserted in the Constitution as part of this referendum that would mean that the Constitution could be amended in future without having to hold a referendum.

This allowed him not to take a stance on the actual issue, pretend to have anything more than a child's understanding of legal matters and peddle a nonsense conspiracy theory all at the same time. Classic United Person.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,510 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Robbo wrote: »
    He'd heard from "top legal law" people
    They're the best type of legal law people!

Robbo wrote: »
    He'd heard from "top legal law" people

This is where CTs always fall down, it's a bit like the key distribution problem in cryptography.

Why would Jeff be talking to "top legal law" people, or more to the point, why would they be talking to him, and not only that but divulge to him and him alone their super sekrit plans, especially given that he suffers from the internet version of verbal diarrhoea. He not only wouldn't keep quiet about such a thing, he COULDN'T.

Then when people point and laugh and don't believe him, he is being "silenced" etc. etc. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

He's blocked people from following his original page now after the abandoned Jeff Rudd Page experiment. Clearly he didn't like opening the comments to a wider audience.

Dudd can’t wait until the Ruddy Referendum is over. Apparently our man on the ground witnessed a water fight in Drawda.

An added bonus will be that he can hop off the fence he’s been sitting on for weeks. And claim victory of course.

The first few weeks of GDPR will be like Christmas for cranks, weirdos, and troublemakers.

I can’t see sight nor sound of him .... no activity on his new page and even on my incognito profile I can’t see the original one !!! My life is a little emptier now

The UnitedPeople Referendum Stance.
    Unlike other parties that have been whipping their members into voting one way or another regarding a matter of belief or conscious in line with a policy forced downward from a top management table (Just look at many changing their tune, their own words now conflicting with their own previous statements - on each side of the current issue), UP has took no position on the referendum. Why? This is due to two current reasons.
    1. Every citizen is entitled to hold their own opinion on matters. Opinions should not be forced to be adopted by others. This is a form of dictatorship dressed up by some parties as part of "democracy" in operation. True democracy should be better than this.
    2. Following up on the previous point, UP does not operate a party 'whip' system. Those that join UnitedPeople do so because they already are thinking along the same lines on core issues as previous joined members and fellow supporters. Members did not join so that they can then be later dictated to - be told vote in an alternative way to what they hold as an opinion.
    It would be therefore wrong for the party - any party - to dictate that all it's members vote according to the the notions of a few elite in the party. UP is just starting out but we intend to continue as we have started, by respecting its very members who have their own opinions based on their current beliefs (be they religious or moral, etc) and not have them dictated for them. We can each share opinions and educate - but dictate to others? No.
    We do ask - not dictate - as a party, that voters do come out and use their democratic legal right. Decisions are made by those that show up. Whatever else your opinion is of the current Ireland democratic system, it still is applicable in use for changing current legislation and other state processes. We hope you will take the time to use your vote. Something long sought - for you to better gain - by others in Irish history.

His page is still visible but as he's blocked followers and friend requests it doesn't appear on your timeline. I'll have to remember to check in every few days.

https://www.facebook.com/Jeffrudd31

Still can’t see it .. when I follow that link it goes to my timeline ... so obviously he has me blocked .. again !!

I still have access. This locking down of his profile is highly unusual. This is a man who has so little purpose in life that he feeds off the positive interactions of his crank disciples.

All I can see now is the UP page ... pretty useless page unless you want to see what the headline in the sindo was a couple of weeks ago !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,957 ✭✭✭furiousox

Maybe there's been a coup?? :D

CPL 593H

• Advertisement

furiousox wrote: »
    Maybe there's been a coup?? :D

Or maybe one of the kids managed to reset his passwords and he’s locked out of some of his multiple accounts !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement