Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

So much effort in to avoiding work

There's an arrogance in not obliging your audience by being succinct

• Registered Users Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

whippet wrote: »
    So much effort in to avoiding work

Bottom line right there.

It would have been easier for him to retrain as a "bad back martyr".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

Jeff and the drones are complaining about an article showing the top 10% own 25% of the wealth. In a free society there's never going to be full equality, but that's actually a sign that Ireland is a more equal society than most.
    Anyone that thinks they need to "rise up" because of that is dangerous to be honest.
    I say that as someone who was never anywhere near that top 10%.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I wonder will he get on board with Gemma's new "movement"?
    She launched a new movement (as yet untitled) during the week. The details of it were lost in a shrill and kinda spooky 2 hour YouTube broadcast.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

2 hours
    5 minutes
    57 seconds

:eek:

Clearly the notion that brevity is the soul of wit is lost on this man.

Comments disabled I see.

So much for transparency. How does he ever expect to make it in politics if he's not willing to debate his ideas in the public forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Ray Bloody Purchase

Comments disabled I see.

So much for transparency. How does he ever expect to make it in politics if he's not willing to debate his ideas in the public forum.

It's participatory democracy at work. Innit.

the man is like a walking Alanis Morrisette song .. he posted a link to an article with the headline 'Working to lower middle class struggling most' ... so all the while he plays the victim as a long term unemployed father of 6 ... but admitting that it is the support of his lifestyle that has the workers struggling.

Well he's up and running again for the Locals by the looks of it.

"A Voice For Protection and Progress"
    "Experienced-Knowledged-Listened To!"

Wha'?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭furiousox

He's probably hoping to cash in on massive local surge recent in popularity due to his tireless work ensuring that "jobseekers" don't have to job seek.

CPL 593H

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

humberklog wrote: »

Wha'?

Media ignored!

Wha'?

Did he just make the word 'knowledge' into a verb?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

I see Gemma has launched an anti corruption citizens movement. Has Jeff enthusiastically endorsed it or is he feeling slightly miffed his bush is being cut by someone who attracts more conspiracy theorists?

washiskin wrote: »
    I see Gemma has launched an anti corruption citizens movement. Has Jeff enthusiastically endorsed it or is he feeling slightly miffed his bush is being cut by someone who attracts more conspiracy theorists?

I think Jeff has given up on Gemma himself .. she is just getting wackier by the day .. she is on a crusade at the moment about sketches of Unicorns in schools which are planted to turn our you kids gay or something.

Jeff lauds his Digital Media qualifications any time he gets a chance .. but my limited understanding of marketing was always about finding a strong simple
    Message and sticking with it .. Jeff seems to come up with at least five new slogans a day depending on what way the wind is blowing .. totally contrary to any best practice. I suppose he did the course and decided he knew more than the experts and does it his own way !!

Probably explains why his four year old company ‘Clear and Graphic’ has about 8 likes on Facebook and no actual trading history !

I think Jeff has given up on Gemma himself .. she is just getting wackier by the day .. she is on a crusade at the moment about sketches of Unicorns in schools which are planted to turn our you kids gay or something.

Jeff lauds his Digital Media qualifications any time he gets a chance .. but my limited understanding of marketing was always about finding a strong simple
    Message and sticking with it .. Jeff seems to come up with at least five new slogans a day depending on what way the wind is blowing .. totally contrary to any best practice. I suppose he did the course and decided he knew more than the experts and does it his own way !!

Probably explains why his four year old company ‘Clear and Graphic’ has about 8 likes on Facebook and no actual trading history !
    He's an ideas man!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,586 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

He's an ideas man!

Bad Ideas Man

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

My *gawd*, he's an absolute idiot, and even at that, an unrepentant scumbag, to politicize the tragedy of Rescue 116 in such a way.

You can put some of what he says down to plain vainglorious ignorance, but this is a disgrace.

It's not the truth, you anaemic, wizened dole jockey.
    No by gawd, RTE won't be reporting these fuller facts either. Another Enda Kenny buried scandal.
    The air crash report surrounding the emergency aircraft that crashed taking four lives, will not now be released before the second anniversary of the tragedy.
    If it ever gets into the public domain, you can bet your backside that what will NOT be included in the report, is how Enda Kenny's name should be mentioned.
    The aircraft that crashed was apparently filling in for another service that had its funding massive slashed by who? Enda Kenny. Another craft should have been out that day but such was the brutal cuts imposed by Mr Kenny in a previous role, the hours of that service were cut down big time.
    When the emergency call came in, the normal responding service could not go out due to cuts. A substitute had to be brought in, to fill the emergency service gap.
    It was this replacement that took off, eventually went down in circumstances that greaving family are still being left waiting over by the government.
    The crash report will fixate on any technical aspects in order to apportion blame. It will highly likely not mention how it should have not been there in the first place due to Enda Kenny cuts.
    All this has been media censored from the mass public finding out. RTE and REDACTED's media is doing a great job of this. You're not supposed to know this either and you are not supposed to share this buried information.
    Like religious abuse facts buried for 30 years,
    * like another religious abuse collection of data that last week * was accounted to be buried for 75 years,
    * like the many Enda Kenny fairy stories,
    * like the many state reports FG are hiding,
    * like the Leo Varadkar lies already exposed,
    * like the massive abuse & financial scandal that is JobPath,
    * like the lies Regina Doherty has told,
    * like the allowing of now-ex-garda being allowed to escape being held to account for malicious lies and secret meetings,
    * like the many judges around the country breaking laws,
    * like the FG government open stealing money and people's personal data,
    * like the government giving our neutrality away quietly, like the government chasing a privatisation agenda,
    * like the FG party with others putting Ireland into a new EU arms race
    - all this and more is being mass buried, kept off RTE media, local news stations and print media in Ireland and the only hope we have of any of this mass getting out is:

(a) through foreign media or
    (b) through social media.
    (c) YOU SHARING SUCH INFO!
    Fine Gael meanwhile, is busy doing the opposite. Trying to keep much contained and keep a nation in the dark so that foolish people will vote for them again. This time at the May local elections.
    (For my stating such things, I continue to get massive slated online through forums by the usual bunch, political sided, from the usual directions. I guess when they can't either handle the truth or don't like it being shared, their only resort is to attach the messenger. It's a price I have long accepted I must pay for greater truths to get out)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

My *gawd*, he's an absolute idiot, and even at that, an unrepentant scumbag, to politicize the tragedy of Rescue 116 in such a way.

You can put some of what he says down to plain vainglorious ignorance, but this is a disgrace.

It's not the truth, you anaemic, wizened dole jockey.

The man has no answers, he is just a flinger of mud.

I would love to sit him down in front of full national budget and see how he could fix it.

He wouldn't even try, he would just obfuscate. Ah sure, if I showed the perfect budget, what would stop someone else using it and taking credit for it.

Due to the constant updates on his facebooks it is impossible to dig back and find stuff, but the above is just a rewording of his excuse for having no policies the last time he thought about running for anything.

If you genuinely had good ideas that would help the country you would petition a sitting politician to implement them and not be worried about the credit.

But the reality is that he has bupkis (today, i learned how to spell bupkis)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

Jeff , you get slated on-line because you are an idiot and a dosser.

It must be exhausting to spend your days dreaming up new conspiracy theories in order to tell yourself you are making a difference. The only people you seem to have conned into believing you are some sort of political firebrand is yourself and Alistair.

I suppose the lack of enthusiasm amongst your droves of Facebook back-slappers to fund your latest spoof attempt at a local seat should be a bit of an indication that The Tinfoil Hat Party is a non-runner, but no..... you just keep on leeching off the rest of us but don't expect any Damascene conversion here. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

I hope it clicked with some of his supporters, when he attacked a few Fianna TDs for being anti abortion, after the vote. He was too cowardly to give a position either way himself.

Agree with the poster above. Most Walter Mittys like Jeff at least have their heart in the right place, if not their brain. Jeff is a spiteful man.

• Advertisement

I wonder how and when will Jeff start rolling out #RuddLE19 campaign. Will he go door stepping personally? Or handing out colourful flyers at Scotch Hall himself?
    I can't see him being comfortable in either situation. He's not a people person and he's lazy. Fresh air doesn't suit him.

I'd say he'll be hoping to sub out the more menial tasks to whatever gobdaw is stupid enough to believe him. Some (a lot) of jobs are below his standing, even working for his own business start-up enterprise is below him!

It's funny reading the messages from followers on FB. "You got my vote" says someone from Clondalkin or Sligo or Arklow or Bobber.

I think the obvious question is: what excuse he'll give for not running so he can retreat to his shed into the warm embrace of his internet constituency and get back to being busy doing nothing?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,807 ✭✭✭✭L1011

The nasty internet people hurt my feelings?

But call it sustained harrasment and try imply it was against his family

*edit on my previous post. I hadn't looked at the UP FB page in a while. Yep, Alastair is trying to round up a posse to go canvassing in Drogheda.

*edit on my previous post. I hadn't looked at the UP FB page in a while. Yep, Alastair is trying to round up a posse to go canvassing in Drogheda.

I look forward to that !!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭furiousox

We know Jeff likes to swing by here sometimes to check up on the deliberate shill troll propaganda lies, so I've two simple questions for ya Jeff...

Are you claiming jobseekers allowance?

Are you actively seeking employment?

Feel free to answer by pm or on your facebook page.

I know you feel you are misrepresented here so this will be an opportunity for you to address the one major misconception you feel that everyone here has about you, i.e. that you are a work-shy fop leeching from a government you claim to despise.

I'll keep an eye on your facebook page & my inbox and I look forward to your reply with interest.

CPL 593H

furiousox wrote: »

Are you claiming jobseekers allowance?

Are you actively seeking employment?

Even if he did answer it would be jibberish .. the reality is that he is claiming JSA otherwise Seetec wouldn’t have any interest in him or be trying to ‘press gang’ him ... the reality is he will contend that he has a business ‘Clear and Graphic’ .. but this business shows no sign of any commercial activity and for all I know it is just a college project that he likes to use to stroke his ego and describe himself as a business man

I think he's on a Back to Work Enterprise Allowance.

I think he's on a Back to Work Enterprise Allowance.

That’s a good cover story ! Is there any checks and balances to ensure there is any actual commercial activity ?

That’s a good cover story ! Is there any checks and balances to ensure there is any actual commercial activity ?

That I don't know. I do know that you get all your usual money but it's sent to your bank account rather than queueing in the PO. You've a €40k limit of earnings before taxation and after 2 years the scheme ends.

This is a hugely generous and progressive scheme that that thankless and useless fecker will never appreciate. It's just more free money without the hasle for the selfish greedyguts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,807 ✭✭✭✭L1011

There is meant to be. It also expires and I don't think you can go straight back to JS because you were self employed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement