Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

L1011 wrote: »
    There is meant to be. It also expires and I don't think you can go straight back to JS because you were self employed.

His next enquiry in the making.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

He must be beside himself this morning. The Journal has an article about Jobpath and he has posted 3 lengthy replies in 20 minutes. He must have the whole day mapped out on the back of this opportunity of not being media ignored. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

He in full election mode .. getting lovely and fluffy about Sinn Fein ... must be a few transfers there ?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

whippet wrote: »
    He in full election mode .. getting lovely and fluffy about Sinn Fein ... must be a few transfers there ?
    Anyone want to guess the excuse he will use for pulling out of this election?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Media ignored.

• Advertisement

Everyone else has loads of money for posters ... ninja attacks to his house ... Regina Doherty breaking in to the gaf and switching cables on the computer... sudden illness which clears up just in time to abuse the eventual winners ... take your pick

His first day on the canvas was a huge success ... himself and Alistar spent the day talking to the electorate in south Louth ... interstingly everyone he spoke to brought up all this issue that Jeff has been talking about ... he really is on point with this campaign.

The addition of a Bluetooth headset was a master stroke .. it’s multitaking .. keeping his hands free to distribute leaflets while keeping the wheels of commerce turning

• Registered Users Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

That lad could be mass contacted (sic) at all hours of the day or night remember!

padd b1975 wrote: »
    That lad could be mass contacted (sic) at all hours of the day or night remember!

It’s not as if he is busy with work

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Jeff's on message...

I'm stubborn however, when it comes to these things. One or two steps forward out of ten tried and eight failed, is still forward progress. Next attempt again, another few steps forward. Chip, chip, away at the problem with possible solution attempts.

(That's from a recent FB post.)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭furiousox

No response from Jeff yet to my earlier question regarding him claiming jobseekers allowance.

I must say I'm...surprised and disappointed. :rolleyes:

After all, this is someone who constantly demands greater transparency and accountability from our election candidates.

CPL 593H

humberklog wrote: »
    Jeff's on message...

I'm stubborn however, when it comes to these things. One or two steps forward out of ten tried and eight failed, is still forward progress. Next attempt again, another few steps forward. Chip, chip, away at the problem with possible solution attempts.

(That's from a recent FB post.)

The problem with that mentality Jeff is that everyone else passes you by.

10 years ago you went for local election first .. in the intervening years you have spent most of the time doing nothing for your constituents.. only in the last couple of years did you actually follow through on something - a crusade against jobpath. Yes you might think this has been a success but in reality this just resonates with a small cohort of people who are quite happy to stay away from legitimate work.

Some of your local supporters I know through various sources and I know for a fact that there problem with Jobpath is that meetings are usually scheduled for a weekday during working hours when they are working cash in hand and they can’t take time off work.

These people tend not to vote

• Registered Users Posts: 4,545 ✭✭✭Topgear on Dave

Just watching fertility shock on rte1, lots of talk of the cost of kids and childcare. Heavy stuff.

What are Jeff's policies on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

Just watching fertility shock on rte1, lots of talk of the cost of kids and childcare. Heavy stuff.

What are Jeff's policies on this?

As with his own multitude of offspring, hope someone else foots the bill.

Seems to be working spiffingly thus far.

Just noticed I've been blocked for "legal defamation".

For the record, all I asked was how many degrees he had and pointed out (not unreasonably I thought) that it was odd that someone so well qualified had been unemployed for so long.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

Just noticed I've been blocked for "legal defamation".

For the record, all I asked was how many degrees he had and pointed out (not unreasonably I thought) that it was odd that someone so well qualified had been unemployed for so long.

Poetic justice :pac. He was banned from boards for claiming legal defamation (or something similar).

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Is legal defamation allowed under legal law?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I see that someone has let him know that he was getting criticised on a Drogheda news FB page. I've glanced over the papers' pages I know but can't find anything.

Anyone see it? Maybe they're referring to the article from a few months ago.

humberklog wrote: »
    I see that someone has let him know that he was getting criticised on a Drogheda news FB page. I've glanced over the papers' pages I know but can't find anything.

Anyone see it? Maybe they're referring to the article from a few months ago.

But did someone really call him? It's not beneath his nibs to invent some fictional phone call or concerned citizen......kind of like the man with two pints Enda referred to, ironically.
    :rolleyes:

I’ve been blocked from all channels of asking he simple questions ... if he’s knocking around west street this weekend with his election gear I can probably ask some questions .. if I actually feel arsed

• Advertisement

All the usual conspiracy theory headbangers have weighed in now.

I think I've managed to make them even more paranoid.

Is legal defamation allowed under legal law?

Ironically enough my taxes will be paying for that barely literate charlatan's legal aid, that's if he can find a crackpot ambulance chaser as dumb as himself to take on the case.

Hi Jeff xx.

I know you're reading this.

derfderf wrote: »
    Poetic justice :pac. He was banned from boards for claiming legal defamation (or something similar).

It was only my second ever post!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

Where is this now. I do love to see him having to directly confront his nonsense.

Where is this now. I do love to see him having to directly confront his nonsense.

He's deleted it now.
    It was a comment on a boastful post about all his degrees and various other qualifications.
    I'm pretty certain I was the only one to veer off message.

Yeah, but it has been noted. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

I'd dearly like to be actual friends with him but I know it would last days. His group page was great as anyone could comment so it was promptly abandoned after a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

It was only my second ever post!

Jeff doesn't like the hard questions like "is that actually true?"

he seems to be sharing none of Gemma O'Doherty's stuff these days - she had a big meeting in Ashbourne last night (only up the road from Jeff) but he didn't seem to mention anything about this.

It wasn't long ago that he was trying to get a room organised in drogheda for Gemma's presidential campaign and was running around with the other anti-corruption groups that operate out of facebook.

• Advertisement

Ashbourne may only be up the road objectively speaking, but to Jeff it's a million miles away from his shed and the warmth of his computer monitors.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement