Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

Ashbourne may only be up the road objectively speaking, but to Jeff it's a million miles away from his shed and the warmth of his computer monitors.

I suppose ... and when he did venture out to the wilds of donegal he was followed by the secret service and his computer cables got mixed up when he came back

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

whippet wrote: »
    I suppose ... and when he did venture out to the wilds of donegal he was followed by the secret service and his computer cables got mixed up when he came back

Someone was suggesting that Jeff create some form of national alliance with the crew who organised his donegal trip.

I really hope for jeffs sake and sanity that he steers clear of them.

I don't have much good to say for jeff, but he is less of a hazard to national safety than that crowd of headers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭furiousox

Occasionally I post something and then people comment on it. Only to be expected. We get a few idiots however, trying to make out that what I write that is happening in Ireland, is fiction.
    Despite recordings I have, photographic proof, buried documents I have in my possession and other materials that rotten governments have tried to keep a lid on, being in my possession (shared to others as back-up), an occasional troll comments that it's all rubbish. Fine Gael and co are saints. Vote for them again. The usual stuff you are asked to swallow instead...
    The fools don't say this to my face. They post their remarks into threads that are sharing my posts on such issues such as JobPath. They don't dare to ask to speak to any of the victims - who are willing to speak to anyone by any methods, to detail the abuse they have suffered.
    The fools don't dare look at the mountain of evidence already provided to Dublin highcourts, to TD's and Senators or to Dail committees. It's just all far easier for the lazy disparaging idiots to try to sell to the public that we are all just talking out of our ass, that victims are all lying. Sound familiar? (Past church and state abuses.)
    Not once has any of these idiots had the guts to say to my face directly that what I have described and detailed extensively over the last 3+ years, that what I have given to legal authorities and the public, is fiction! No. That would be the right thing to do if they had any proof whatsoever but they have none - whereas I have a bloody mountain of it which they can inspect, thumb through, read, look at, listen to, etc, at ANY time. They can then even contact the victims.
    So if you see some idiots saying that no abuses have taken part in JobPath or because of what old established parties have brought about in Ireland, please send them on to me. I'm willing to challenge their crap.
    Meanwhile, in West Street, the main street of my Drogheda home town, I am still often stopped by local citizens to tell me of their unfortunate times past or ongoing, under past or ongoing governments.
    I am still thanked daily for exposing what I have exposed "Because I have been treated the same" or "similar has been done to me" as it's often stated to me on my home streets.
    I am not looking for praise. I am not looking to personally gain for what I have done. Stuff that - and stuff me should I try and do so. The only thing I have personally gained for what I do, is broken windows, home door attacked, physical attacked, my family attacked, out financially, abused online, massive lied about (shared by other lazy people unwilling to check facts) and more.
    What the trolling idiots of this world refuse to get, is that I am trying to ensure that the days of tomorrow my six children will face, are ones filled with better protection regarding their rights. My kids, your kids, all our children.
    If any idiot has a problem with that, come see me. Again, I will give them all the proof they are willing to see, hear or read, that we MUST treat our citizens better - not abuse, not mass press-gang them, not blackmail or bully them - and not exploit them for the gain of elite others.

CPL 593H

Get a job bud.

One of his buddies on there saying we are all paid fine Gael shills.

I'm getting Irish water thread flashbacks.

I wonder what my balance of government payments looks like in comparison to Jeff's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

We're not hiding in the shadows Jeff. Come over here and we can have a full and open debate any time. Or maybe stop blocking people and deleting comments on your page.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

I’d give anything to meet him on West St. during his ham fisted and no doubt comedic attempts at canvassing.

No one is hiding away from you Rudd, you’re the one without even the courage and self belief to stand over and debate your views on any one of the online platforms available to you. You will only ever broadcast on a channel you can control. Which is pretty much a locked down Facebook or twitter feed.

You’re a coward, a liar and a snake.

I dunno. I'd be fairly intimidated by his years of karate training.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

I think a concerted effort should be made to get him elected. Then he would get to appear on radio and have to do some work. It would be comedy gold.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

He's stoking up the usual Facebook "we're losing our Irishness" morons by suggesting there is some nefarious reason why Irish dancers have to walk, not stop and dance, in the local parade.
    The explanation seems fair enough, the hold ups are causing the parade watchers to think it's over so they gave been told to keep moving. But no. Tin Foil 1 has to use it to boost his ego.

• Advertisement

straight from the Gemma O'Doherty school of misrepresenting facts and generating a hateful mob

His followers are really of the "comment now, read the article never" variety.

It pains me. The lone reasonable voice in the middle of 20 outraged comments.

Kind of Impressed that the guy who read and explained the article hasn't been deleted.

Jeff's followers, 5% of them are literate!

Absolutely no sign of him volunteering to help out at the parade ... anything short of grand Marshall would be beneath him I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

Absolutely no sign of him volunteering to help out at the parade ... anything short of grand Marshall would be beneath him I suppose

Has he ever actually put any effort into something that doesn't directly affect him? Jobpath was a big one, and people like Jeff are the exact reason it was set up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭piplip87

I see he is taking the election posters are bad for the environment route. Noble thoughts but we know the real reason. He and United people cannot afford them simple as. If he could he would love for his face to be plastered on every pole in Drogheda

piplip87 wrote: »
    I see he is taking the election posters are bad for the environment route. Noble thoughts but we know the real reason. He and United people cannot afford them simple as. If he could he would love for his face to be plastered on every pole in Drogheda

He is really annoying me with that.

He had a post on the 14th saying "great to see Louth tidy towns following me...." In reference to this.

If the man actually partook in something like tidy towns he might have some local support not just internet folks from arklow saying I'd vote for you Jeff!

But then again, the tidy towns group may not offer him the supreme admiralty on day one.

And lord knows he's not about to start working for the respect he craves.

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chiorino

eldamo wrote: »
    He is really annoying me with that.

He had a post on the 14th saying "great to see Louth tidy towns following me...." In reference to this.

If the man actually partook in something like tidy towns he might have some local support not just internet folks from arklow saying I'd vote for you Jeff!

But then again, the tidy towns group may not offer him the supreme admiralty on day one.

And lord knows he's not about to start working for the respect he craves.

I had to read through that screenshot a few times to be sure that article/post didn't reference Jeff or UP anywhere. Louth tidy towns "following him" like it's some grand initiative he's spearheaded. What an arrogant little man he is.

Chiorino wrote: »
    I had to read through that screenshot a few times to be sure that article/post didn't reference Jeff or UP anywhere. Louth tidy towns "following him" like it's some grand initiative he's spearheaded. What an arrogant little man he is.

Me too. Nope. No mention of our hero. Once again, all in his head.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

The last time Jeff ran in the LE he said he was disappointed that he was never asked by interviewers about his trump card: a solution to Drogheda's flooding problem.
    Ever the mysterious hydro-engineer Jeff never got to say what this was. Not even on his own electioneering blurb.

Is this still a thing for him?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭furiousox

I swear to christ lads he's after posting this photo of Marty Morrissey claiming it's a colourised photo from 1916 he found on twitter! :pac::pac:

No doubt the fool will claim he was in on the joke all along when it's pointed out to him! :pac:

"Found this on Twitter. I had to share.
    Irish rebel leaders James Connolly and Constance Markievicz (1916, colourised)"

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/1916/rt-stars-take-their-cues-from-1916-style-34510417.html

CPL 593H

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,807 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I'm placing my bet on a variant of "I wanted to get my April fools joke in early"

What a tool box !!!

He won’t be worrying about flooding in Drogheda as it won’t affect where his home for life is.

He is getting on the auld 5g bandwagon with the rest of the tin foil hat brigade... something close to Gemma’s heart along with her fear of Unicorns

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Just in case he deletes it when reality is pointed out to him...

475894.PNG

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

Just in case he deletes it when reality is pointed out to him...

475894.PNG

It's a retweet of another poster using the hashtag #HannanHistory which is a pisstake on Daniel Hannon , the UK Tory that claimed that FF had won every election in history until 2007 when they were pushed out by "the EU" amongst other completely incorrect statements about Irish History..

lest we no forget his 'pink socking' !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Jesus guys, the guy is clearly as thick as two short planks, but he's got to be joking with that photo.

At least I hope he is...

the fact that he mentions 'colourised' shows that he thinks the pic is genuine!! no coming back from that.

Just goes to show that Jeff will post or share anything without any inkling of checking that it is actually factual or real!! he is a social media dream

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Like does he not recognise that it’s Marty Morrissey? I know he has no interest in sport, but MM must be one of the most recognisable people in Ireland.

Marty is on RTÉ and since Jeff disposed of all the TVs in the house and refuses to watch or listen to any government propaganda from the state broadcaster it might have slipped his spidey sense

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

Marty is on RTÉ and since Jeff disposed of all the TVs in the house and refuses to watch or listen to any government propaganda from the state broadcaster it might have slipped his spidey sense

Yeah, it's all about jigsaws in Chez Rudd these days....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement