Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

Such a cultured man

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

He absolutely 100% posted that at face value despite what he will try and claim. It’s not about recognising Marty, it’s Jim completely misreading the context and layers of satire that are beyond his simple mind. He just regurgitates whatever he sees online without ever actually reading it.

That time he had his new fan page open to comments he was so easily trolled as he only ever read what he thought reinforced his beliefs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

He absolutely 100% posted that at face value despite what he will try and claim. It’s not about recognising Marty, it’s Jim completely misreading the context and layers of satire that are beyond his simple mind. He just regurgitates whatever he sees online without ever actually reading it.

That time he had his new fan page open to comments he was so easily trolled as he only ever read what he thought reinforced his beliefs.

No mention on jeffs page of the social welfare increases coming in to effect ... even though it is something which he will gain from ... that children’s allowance will go a long way .. but I suppose we are not suppose to Kop that

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I see that during the week he rolled back on his support for Gemma and her new party. He doesn't name her directly but he fairly emphatically (for the weasely Jeff) called them out as being racist.
    Someone commented that Jeff had previously endorsed her to which Jeff gave a fudged response. He doesn't say the he in fact promoted people to spoil their vote by writing her name on the ballot paper.

But imo it's a fairly healthy U-Turn by Jeff. It's regrettable that his previous support of her probably added to Gemma's confidence that people were taking her seriously and emboldened her somewhat.

It looks like Jeff fell for Gemma's guff in much the same way simpletons fall for his guff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Some delicate political manoeuvres required by Rudd to sort this out. He put his eggs in the Gemma O’D basket far too early, and now realises she is pure poison. However most of the people who like his posts, and therefore massage his extremely fragile ego, are the type of loopers who also follow and lap up the dangerous gibberish that O’Doherty spouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

humberklog wrote: »
    I see that during the week he rolled back on his support for Gemma and her new party. He doesn't name her directly but he fairly emphatically (for the weasely Jeff) called them out as being racist.
    Someone commented that Jeff had previously endorsed her to which Jeff gave a fudged response. He doesn't say the he in fact promoted people to spoil their vote by writing her name on the ballot paper.

But imo it's a fairly healthy U-Turn by Jeff. It's regrettable that his previous support of her probably added to Gemma's confidence that people were taking her seriously and emboldened her somewhat.

It looks like Jeff fell for Gemma's guff in much the same way simpletons fall for his guff.

ah, during the week, I have been scrolling back through his facebook page looking for this, but it is just lost under his landslide of nonsense

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

I reckon, initially, he saw that her nibs wasn't doing anything to promote his party or legitimise him as a political entity but he knew he couldn't backtrack without looking stupid or gullible. So the recent furore gave him the perfect out......otherwise he would have just buried his presidential election shenanigans and never spoken of it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭blackwhite

washiskin wrote: »
    I reckon, initially, he saw that her nibs wasn't doing anything to promote his party or legitimise him as a political entity but he knew he couldn't backtrack without looking stupid or gullible. So the recent furore gave him the perfect out......otherwise he would have just buried his presidential election shenanigans and never spoken of it again blocked anyone who asked him about it.

FYP :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭furiousox

Just in case he deletes it when reality is pointed out to him...

475894.PNG

He's deleted it! :D
    Good man Jeff, now back to the jobseeking ya clown! :pac:

CPL 593H

• Advertisement

He’s so predictable these days !!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Did any of his followers correct him? I see that 5 comments were left under the picture.

They mentioned he looked like Marty .. Jeff probably had a look here and decided to delete rather than explain !

You're welcome Jeff.
    Anything else we can help you with?

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 4,545 ✭✭✭Topgear on Dave

furiousox wrote: »
    Anything else we can help you with?

A job perhaps? :pac:

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

He's deleted it! :D
    Good man Jeff, now back to the jobseeking ya clown! :pac:
    Nobody would want to employ the unskilled work-shy egotistical sponger!

Ha, Gemma got into a spat with an opponent of hers. One of Gemma's digs at the other woman was that she had 5 kids and lives in a council house and doesn't work...if only Jeff had of went full tilt in with Gemma.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Watching the news here. There was two pieces that stood out - one was a report on the shortages in people taking up trades as we approach full employment. The other was a report on international down syndrome day, and a push to have people with Downs enter the workforce because they want to. One chap is working in House on Lesson Street as a barman and waiter.

I don't want to come across as too emotive, but the difference between the guy and Rudd was night and day. One has came through lots of struggles, and works because he wants to. Rudd sits at home in his depressing shed giving out about the State that allows him to sit on his moaning hole all day. All that entitlement, that ego, the free education courses, the free housing etc, and not a shred of humility or understanding about why people are angry at his behaviour.

A loser.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

What exactly are his living arrangements?

Is he in a council house or private rented accommodation payed for by the taxpayer?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

whippet wrote: »
    They mentioned he looked like Marty .. Jeff probably had a look here and decided to delete rather than explain !

Well, the deletion is confirmation that he posted it believing it to have been real.

At least we have a record. There's a lot of information here on Mr Rudd. I wonder is he nervous that some or any of it will come to light in his election campaign? If I were him, I'd control the message and bring all of these issues to light myself rather than letting lying social media others do it first

• Registered Users Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

At least we have a record. There's a lot of information here on Mr Rudd. I wonder is he nervous that some or any of it will come to light in his election campaign? If I were him, I'd control the message and bring all of these issues to light myself rather than letting lying social media others do it first
    No lies told about Jefferson here, truth bombs only.

Conversation from Jeff's fb page today.
    Well that explains it, he's simply too damn busy working 24/7 to look for a job. :pac:

"Has United People got anyone in Donegal?"

Jeff Rudd "So far, no one willing found but still open to backing someone."

"Shame.... I couldn't do it myself as doing what you do seems to be a 24/7 job."

Jeff Rudd "It is and that's why many can't do it."

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭blackwhite

Conversation from Jeff's fb page today.
    Well that explains it, he's simply too damn busy working 24/7 to look for a job. :pac:

"Has United People got anyone in Donegal?"

Jeff Rudd "So far, no one willing found but still open to backing someone."

"Shame.... I couldn't do it myself as doing what you do seems to be a 24/7 job."

Jeff Rudd "It is and that's why many can't do it."

I’m sure that the Department of Social Protection would be interested in his admission that he’s not actually seeking work, or committing himself to the “start-up business” that he’s notionally receiving assistance for.

And he’s too stupid to realise that dishonestly using public money to fund his attempts to become a political is actual political corruption - which he claims to be campaigning against.

Jeff Rudd - hypocrite extrodinaire

I’ve just screen grabbed that one!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

I think he has it under control. Nobody that knows of him from boards would take him seriously, and his actual supporters are not the type to bother doing some digging.
    And if anything unflattering pops up on his page he hits you with the old 1,2 (delete and block).

His entire election manifesto seems to be based on saying 'fresh' a lot and not using (affording) election posters.

CPL 593H

Out again at the weekend donning his cor-blimey trousers and dragging Alistair along with him. He was musing that one really has to get out and about and press the flesh and hear the stories of the ordinary folks who presumably do ordinary jobs that Jeff looks down on. I wonder did he meet toilet cleaners or shelf stackers and did he look them in the eye.

He reckons a public figure needs to get out from their houses and meet the public. Says the man who doesn't partake in any local voluntary initiatives but decides instead to spend endless hours bunkered down in his shed.

• Advertisement

He could at least start a band as he spends so much time in that shed.
    "Jeff & The Jobseekers" has a nice ring to it. :pac:

CPL 593H

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement