Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

He’s an idiot.

More lies.

Lovely shot of the man bending some poor fellas ear on west st. there today, it's begging for a caption :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

you gotta love how he says that this is what he does - out on the street talking to the real people and the other local representatives don't.

Lets get this straight Jeff - this is the second time you have done this in three weeks - only as you are looking for votes. Your potential peers are out and about in the community every week of the year - assisting local groups, promoting good causes and giving up their free time volunteering - while you have absolutely zero presence in the community doing any sort of volunteer work, you spend most of your time on social media telling the echo chamber you have created how you are the great white hope for ireland - all the while not being willing to walk the walk.

The causes you champion in the main are all causes that will ensure that you and your peers will not have to contribute anything financially to the society which supports you.

Your main issues are:

Water Charges - you don't want to contribute to a sustainable secure water supply
    Jobpath - you don't want to be forced to seek work to continue claiming Job Seekers Allowance - it should be a choice to claim welfare if you don't really fancy working

You also have a history of wanting stuff like a constitutional right to broadband (free) .. you even muted the fact the every child should be fed by the state at school (rather than parent paying for food).

when he was doing his state funded springboard course in DKIT (to help upskill to get a job) he moaned about having to pay the bus fare to get there - so while getting a fully funded 3rd level qualification he didn't want to pay for bus fare - even though he said that this course was to further his UP project - not get a job like it was supposed to do.

You kicked up a fuss about the need for children to have Tablets in school - went on a total rant and made investigations etc - all around the time that your child was attending a school where she would need one. I know that schools have schemes in place to assist less well off kids get the tablets. So I am assuming the child now has one and as such the campaign against this technology seems to be forgotten by Jeff.

He is campaigning on a poster free platform - purely due to the fact that he hasn't the funding to pay for them.

I suppose now that the summer is coming he will campaign looking for the state to pay for two weeks in the sun for social welfare families

• Registered Users Posts: 34,906 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

What a fcukin' leech

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

Lovely shot of the man bending some poor fellas ear on west st. there today, it's begging for a caption :D

that is the same picture he has posted 3+ times, probably the only person patient enough to deal with him

• Advertisement

god, he really is on a spammy roll today, even for him
    facebook are blocking him
    lmfm are ignorning him
    hospital trollies
    accountability
    34th place on a list that is ordered alphabetically by first names....
    election posters
    and then and only then his usually daily fishing routine of the newspaper front pages to see what bandwagon he ought to hop on today...

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

I feel like screaming about this every time he goes on his local media ignored rants

https://www.thejournal.ie/direct-democracy-ireland-1164869-Nov2013/

Can the chap not put two and two together?

I am particularly enraged by his attitude today - while he is lauding himself as a stand up citizen and valued member of society, I am in the midst of trying to sort out nursing home care for my elderly parents.

My mother was a nurse all her working life - not a job to her but a vocation and went above and beyond all her life; my dad struggled for years with a small business and somehow managed to raise 5 kids, pay a mortgage on a family home .. all during times of almost 60% tax rates and interest rates of 13% or so. It's unfortunate that their health has slipped at the same time and I am working through paperwork to ensure their care can be paid for. The guts of €10k a month for the both of them - coming out of modest savings until I can organise the Fair Deal application and their home can be used as security on the care.

What annoys me the most - Jeff's family will never have this worry or expense as people like him will always be cared for by the state as they have done all their lives - while those who grafted, paid excessive taxes, managed to pay their mortgages will end up paying it all over to the state for the same care as those who never contributed.

Its sickening to hear him whinge and moan about the system that has housed, fed and educated his 6 children with zero contribution from him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

He's the worst kind of potential public rep...... an underachiever with an ego the size of an elephant and a chip in his shoulder to match. He thinks the world owes him a living and he'll resort to any type of mooching to keep his hands soft.

Oh we've really gone and upset him now huge rant posted earlier today.

I'm not sure which is worse his delusion or that some swallow it hook line and sinker with out stopping to question his nonsense.

• Advertisement

That’s his usually MO ... accuse everyone of having a political agenda against him. Deflect the truth ... I’d love to have a debate with him .. but again that’s not his MO ... he has deleted any reasonable question I put to him and blocked me from communicating with him.

Much like GOD and the rest of the loons all he wants is an echo chamber for his own ego ...

As this is the only way I can address you Jeff; as you obviously check in here ... I stand by my comments and my belief that the hard working middle are being shafted by consecutive governments who use our taxes and hard work to facilitate people who choose to never work in decade and have ‘forever homes’ raising families with out ever having to contribute.

While I accept the notion of needing a fair welfare state - I don’t accept the slap in face when those who benefit most from it persist in whinging and moaning about not enough being handed to them on a plate.

Will you Jeff or any of your family be forced in to forking our nearly €10k a month for nursing home care .. from a life of hard earned savings and have the state take a lean on the house that you fought desperately hard to keep .. just so you can have the end of life care; the same level of care that will be provided to those who never paid a penny in tax?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭blackwhite

Logical thinking really isn’t his strong point.

One minute everyone here is a FG shill - the next we’re all afraid he’s going to take votes from our favoured parties.

As well thought out and rational as always Jeff :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭furiousox

Jeff is right!
    As that other great political leader Abraham Lincoln once said, "you can't believe everything you read on the internet."

I mean just look at this colourised photo of James Connolly & Constance Markievicz for example.

Highly suspect, eh Jeff?

Mir.jpg

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭furiousox

furiousox wrote: »
    We know Jeff likes to swing by here sometimes to check up on the deliberate shill troll propaganda lies, so I've two simple questions for ya Jeff...

Are you claiming jobseekers allowance?

Are you actively seeking employment?

Feel free to answer by pm or on your facebook page.

I know you feel you are misrepresented here so this will be an opportunity for you to address the one major misconception you feel that everyone here has about you, i.e. that you are a work-shy fop leeching from a government you claim to despise.

I'll keep an eye on your facebook page & my inbox and I look forward to your reply with interest.

Nice rant on facebook btw Jeff, most amusing.
    I note you chose not to address my questions above.
    I was hoping for more transparency from fresh better elected tbh.

CPL 593H

I'm not sure which is worse his delusion or that some swallow it hook line and sinker with out stopping to question his nonsense.

Some people are just stupid, and there's no cure for stupid.

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

Can't wait for the locals-this clown will be bottom of the poll again.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Oh we've really gone and upset him now huge rant posted earlier today.

Any chance you could post it?

The internet since it's conception and then eventual common use by the mass public has been a double-edged sword.
    it has been unequivocally great for the sharing of information and allowing people to become more organised into groups of similar thinking and desired action.
    The downside is that every anonymous idiot that exists with their own agenda, has basically free rein to post absolute crap. For example, as I am running in the local elections, if I win or not, I am still depriving another person from other parties, of votes. Their fans don't like this.
    So in order to try and gain back votes for their own preferred choice, they move in and attack like a hound of dogs, rip apart others like myself simply because we exist - and we not even necessarily in opposition to them and not attacking them in any way. It doesn't matter that I even agree with their own aims at times. I exist, I am therefore stealing 'their' votes - so I MUST be attacked.
    I am well aware of the cowards on Irish forums that hide behind their fake names. Anyone in Ireland that pops their head up and stands for something, grows quickly aware of the anon' assholes of the Irish internet. Anyone that dares to take votes from others while trying to actually improve the lives of all, must be lied about and attacked - simply because they are depriving someone's mates or their fellow party member of possible votes.
    You could be a complete saint (I'm far from one and would be the first to admit it) - but you will still be massive lied about, rubbished in others eyes - if only so that a vote that might have headed in one direction, could be then turned toward another (that sometimes just happens also to be friends of the anon attacker).
    On Irish websites posted by anon idiots, I'm a lazy, stupid, gay, gambling, alcoholic, right-wing, left-wing, racist bigot, and more.
    (For the record, my close family is made up of Irish, English, Pakistani and American members. The man that I chose to be my wedding best man, was gay, still is, and still a dear friend)
    I supposedly am the dumbest thing under a rock (I think I faired well taking TD's questions in the Oireachtas and providing hundreds of pages of evidence exposing wrongs and speaking up for hundreds of abuse victims), I supposedly wouldn't know what hard work is if it bit me in the ass and have never done anything, at any time, to help anyone. So says the anon' assholes of Irish internet. Go figure! I am supposed to have said things I never said and supposed to have not done things I have actually done. Go figure!
    Welcome to Irish politics. Old style, dirty politics practiced by cowards always hiding behind fake names.
    Here's the thing though! In ALL the times I have held meetings around the country (always at my own expense) over many years, not one person at such public meetings or even when I am regular on the streets of Drogheda, has come up to me and complained to me about me. NOT ONE. I have had thousands of thanks but not one person has face to face ever attacked me for the things I have done or about the work I have done. Not one.
    The only bitching or moaning comes from anon idiots (some of these are Scientologists who want to stop anyone that exposes their family splitting, worldwide cult) cowardly hiding again behind fake names who have a clear cut political agenda behind their attacks. Does it bother me? No - honestly. It bothers my family, however. They read such junk and ask why do I persist despite the completely made up inaccurate lies? "Why not give up Jeff?"
    Well, here what the anon cowards don't get.
    1. I am actually trying to improve things in Ireland - and yes - for them too. They just refuse to see that. They can't be having that! How dare Jeff Rudd stand up and protect us! He must be attacked and lied about. He's taking votes from others - everyone attack!!!

2. The more idiots attack me, the more I will try to be better than them and in defiance of their attacks, try to do even more for others. They actually stir me on. I have publicly thanked them before for this and I do so again with this post too.

3. Those giving out about me and their fake lies - what exactly have THEY done at local or national level, to make lives better or to protect the legal rights of every citizen in the state as I have done already? Yep, they have done f**k all - and they then have the temerity to give out about me (and others). Welcome to Irish politics and it's double-standards you are not meant to kop - and which anon idiots won't be pointing out to you as they rage and consistently lie.

4. If I absolutely had wanted an easy, lazy life, I could have kept my mouth shut, head down completely and accepted the corporate exploitation crap, the government lies, the attempts not just to screw my wife and kids of their rights and future earnings but I could have also kept quiet and rolled over alike the anon idiots of the internet who, themselves, have actually done feck all to make lives in Ireland better.
    So I continue to work for the people. I don't get paid for it. I continue to gain calls, emails, PM messages and face to face requests for help at a local and national level. If anyone wants to see evidence of this at any stage, I am an open book. They may see my emails, my phone calls that are incoming etc.
    I continue to address issues. I continue to stand up for the rights of citizens, be it in a court or outside it at local levels. I continue to do runs at Christmas delivering food parcels to those that need them. I give advice and go with people who need representation. I continue to help people when they stop me on my town streets, asking for help. Simply put, I do what I can if and when possible - and if I cannot help, I will find a person for those in need, that can further help them.
    If the price of helping my fellow citizen is that I am to be attacked then in order for others down on their luck, to become better off by my assistance, I must accept the crap being dished out by always anon internet idiots.
    They watch my page - yes, including this post. They take my words and twist them. They attack my family. They used them as a means and an excuse to attack me. That's how low the anon' cowards of the internet are - and you are then expected to swallow their crap for they are the voice of truth (supposedly) and the rest of us are trash. Only the foolish will trust their crap. Welcome to Irish politics where you get attacked online, offline at your front door and your windows broken for standing up professionally, peacefully and lawfully.
    ...Then people wonder why I (and good others) want to make politics in Ireland better! An aim of UnitedPeople. To improve lives and better protect citizens and their basic rights. How dare we - the cheek of us!
    One small saving grace. If the inaccurate idiots of the Irish internet are attacking me, at least they are less ranting and raving about other good others at the same time. If that allows those good others to better do what needs to be done, happy days! Any positive steps forward are better than none at all.
    ...And that is the bigger important picture our anon attacking idiots don't want to get - or don't want others to get. Stuff them. Others and I are carrying on regardless. Onwards and UP!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

On Irish websites posted by anon idiots, I'm a lazy yep, stupid yep, gay don't recall ever seeing that but you do keep company with a lot of homophobes, gambling you're making this one up, alcoholic and this, right-wing a bit, left-wing also a bit, racist bigot tbf you're not but funnily enough most of your supporters are and also your political associates like GOD and Gilroy, and more.

Conflating lots of random claims to hide the main issue. You've not been a net tax contributor since the late 90s. Feel free to correct us on that one and don't hide behind courses, non existant businesses, volunteer work, activation schemes or that time you did 4 hours of paid work.

Bit yet he is free to spout nonsense about other politicians ... insults are fine as long as he isn’t on the receiving end !

As for the disgusting stuff he allows his ‘friends’ post on his page ... no matter what the subject matter it always descends in to a bile filled rant against elected officials

• Advertisement

whippet wrote: »
    Bit yet he is free to spout nonsense about other politicians ... insults are fine as long as he isn’t on the receiving end !

As for the disgusting stuff he allows his ‘friends’ post on his page ... no matter what the subject matter it always descends in to a bile filled rant against elected officials

I was thinking about this earlier...he whines about anon posters but he refuses to debate and blocks anyone who disagrees with him under the guise of misinformation from government trolls or hate speech etc. Yet the horrific stuff from people who agree with him is left and the commentators not blocked as he doesn't want to lose followers. Sad as I am I checked fb for my local TDs,MEPs, and councillors and anyone I found I would have been able to comment on their page if I wished. Not Jeff's however.

I would love him to be back on boards, open his page up for comments, or do a Reddit AMA

This is just him getting the foundations of his excuse for his upcoming failure all ready.

Jaysus. Dole is "earnings" now?

For example, as I am running in the local elections, if I win or not, I am still depriving another person from other parties, of votes.

He's not going to deprive anyone of very many votes, though, is he?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Be gas if he got elected as 1) he’d have to do a bit of work, 2) he’d get to make a show of himself for our amusement.

This is the nonsense of his crusade against jobpath.

Someone posted on his page under one of his endless rants about ‘state pressganging’ ... she claimed that she has been invited to jobpath and that she is a full time student (online course) ... Jeff is going to come to the rescue.

So Jeff is going to be advising someone who is claiming JSA who is publicly admitting to not actually looking for work as they are studying full time.

Isn’t this the aim of jobpath ... to weed out these people claiming the wrong social welfare payments and the won’t work from the can’t work?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭blackwhite

whippet wrote: »
    Isn’t this the aim of jobpath ... to weed out these people claiming the wrong social welfare payments and the won’t work from the can’t work?

Which is exactly why his Ruddiness has such a bee in his bonnet about it.

It threatens his ability to avoid ever contributing to society, and his ability to have his choice of laziness subsidised by the state.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Some crack him passing off a 3 week old photo as evidence that he's a regular flesh presser and useful ear to the people on the streets of Drogheda. All this "i get up off my arse...". He does in his hole.

humberklog wrote: »
    Some crack him passing off a 3 week old photo as evidence that he's a regular flesh presser and useful ear to the people on the streets of Drogheda. All this "i get up off my arse...". He does in his hole.

He has a fresh photo today. No doubt in response to us.

He cares an awful lot about our opinions.

To be fair to the three of them they were out there today .. quite chilly alright. I didn’t get to stop and chat as I was driving down west street to head to the hospital to see my dad .. I did give a little beep and a wave but Jeff was chatting to his lady colleague and Alistair was standing a little further up with a fairly big smile on his face.

The baseball caps are dapper alright

• Advertisement

His colleague on the canvas today seems to be a big supporter of Gemma too ... controversial ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement