Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

eldamo wrote: »
    This is just him getting the foundations of his excuse for his upcoming failure all ready.

I think he believes he actually has a chance, the whole thing is just damage control in case his followers happen upon this thread. The whole taking votes from more established parties is nonsense, otherwise there would be discussion on every independent minnow nationwide.

The ONLY reason he's discussed on boards is because he was so prolific here, went out in a blaze of glory, and there's been enough drama and lolz since to keep up a bit of chat. Between the different UP threads it consistently goes back to DDI/Gilroy days and not something that has sprung up out of fear of him threatening anyone's chances in elections like the post yesterday would have you believe

Anyway,back to the lolz. Big post this morning about John Delaney etc but his rants are about the IFA. Which is the northern Ireland footballing body,a completely different entity. In southern Ireland the IFA is the Irish farmers association. Has the FAI not been mentioned enough in the news the last few weeks to know the correct acronym? He wont want to piss off the farmers,look what happened to Alan Partridge

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

I love the way he posts about how he has a secret source who gives him information .. like how he thinks he has a nugget of new information about how some funds have charity status .. this has been in the media for a couple of years .. I think subject to a committee hearing in the Dail and for definite has been discussed numerous times on the floor of the house.

But in Jeff’s echo chamber .. this is his investigative mind breaking the story about two years later !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

whippet wrote: »
    But in Jeff’s echo chamber .. this is his investigative mind breaking the story about two years later !!

Breaking news for people who don't bother watching the news. :rolleyes:

To be fair to Jeff .. he won’t watch RTÉ or read the MSM so how could he have known about all the times RTE and the likes reported on this !

• Advertisement

Anyway,back to the lolz. Big post this morning about John Delaney etc but his rants are about the IFA. Which is the northern Ireland footballing body,a completely different entity. In southern Ireland the IFA is the Irish farmers association. Has the FAI not been mentioned enough in the news the last few weeks to know the correct acronym? He wont want to piss off the farmers,look what happened to Alan Partridge

Post edited 8 times,since this morning... the organisation is referred to correctly in the 6th edit onwards. You're welcome

Looking at his posting history today .. the number of edits on the production line of posts is quite outstanding ... he must spend the entire day on Facebook ... how in the name of jaysus does he get away with that at home .. especially with 6 kids ... my wife would have smashed my phone by the time breakfast was over.

He must have it surgically attached to him ... the 4g signal frying his brain. If he gets a 5g handset he’ll be snookered

Posted the Irish Independent front page at 4am this morning.

In an earlier rant relating to cancer drugs and the HSE "Another buried issue RTE won't be reporting to the masses" guess he didn't see the Six One news yesterday :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,545 ✭✭✭Topgear on Dave

Posted the Irish Independent front page at 4am this morning.

In an earlier rant relating to cancer drugs and the HSE "Another buried issue RTE won't be reporting to the masses" guess he didn't see the Six One news yesterday :pac:

And again on Morning Ireland at 8.30am....... It is indeed a huge coverup....

And currently being discussed on Sean O'Rourke too

• Advertisement

Has he or any of his supporters envoked Julian Assange yet? I mean, the similarities are remarkable.... ;)

Serious ‘tech problems’ have him out of action .. Leo’s hacking him again no doubt !!

Maybe he installed the windows 10 update he was earlier advising people to do a defrag on or was that one of his commentators..... I don't know any more :p

Ha just had a look. 3 hours ago 'Out of action' then 17 minutes ago realising he didn't quite get the amount of concern from his followers he'd have liked reminded them he's out of action.

Update at 6am .. the situation is ‘critical’ .. he can’t take messages until further notice?

Wonder if some Buck’s Fizz from the birthday party get spilled on the keyboard?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

It must be serious if a highly qualified IT expert like Jeffrey hasn't sorted it by now.

C'mon Jeffrey! You taxpayer funded leech, get the finger out!

The political discourse might grind to a halt without your unique brand of barely coherent drivel.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

For a supposed IT expert he always seems to be having issues with that computer of his. Strikes me as the sort who is always installing dodgy browsers and obscure PC optimisation software and making an absolute hames of things.

I thought he’d be unhackable .. wasn’t he all for Russian social media sites before to ensure Leo and mark Zuckerberg couldn’t stifle his political steamroller ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

For a supposed IT expert he always seems to be having issues with that computer of his. Strikes me as the sort who is always installing dodgy browsers and obscure PC optimisation software and making an absolute hames of things.

It's an occupational hazard for any gentleman 'working from home' I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

poor auld jeff, everyone is out to get him
    (havn't managed to wade all of the way through this yet, but too good not to share)
    Over the last week my main pc workstation/server that is responsible for personal work and UnitedPeople matters including the running of the UnitedPeople site, has been caused to crash and work done on it, potentially wiped out.
    This is not the first time this strange occurrence has happened in the last six months. About four months back, the same happened to my main system, at same time, the UnitedPeople and my family website all came under attack. Damage was done to all, to a serious degree. It took me a solid week to get everything back up and running.
    Prior to that, months before, my wife and I came home to discover a previous computer that was being used in my home, had been attempted to be opened up while we were out and a keylogger installed. We came home early due to a child being sick and we called to a school. Whoever was doing the job got out of our home sharpish but in their panic, they rewired parts up wrongly.
    Prior to that Damien Fagan and I was being watched and photographed as we traveled to and from the Dublin Highcourts. On my own, I was tracked from Louth to Donegal where I was holding a public meeting. Once there, Garda (in the middle of a huge storm) was observed to be taking down car numbers of people attending the location. Very odd. This was reported to a TD.
    Then there is my regular phone problems. Dropped calls, a lot of clicking in the ear background, mobile battery going dead a lot faster than it should be (hidden running application). I got an independent TD to investigate. Possible phones bugged. The TD investigating on my behalf were Garda stonewalled and we heard no more. I now use encrypted software for important communication.
    Then there were the attacks on my home...
    Long story short, because of my investigating of a potential huge fraud racket involving two companies hired by Fine Gael and Labour, mass abuse within JobPath, the state breaking many laws including unconstitutional acts and other parties involved, it appears that someone doesn't want me doing what I am doing. Investigating and reporting to the public.
    I am still going, however. I cannot outline how I am still going for an obvious reason except to say security measures have again been upped and regular backups are offsite.
    I have been informed who (what department) exactly is potentially involved in this activity and been informed as regards their training. All this, of course, I suspect is also what local and national elected or media fear I might further expose. I continue to be ignored by them.
    This is the 2019 Ireland we live in. If you think (understandable) this is the stuff of mad conspiracy, remember, this is Ireland where secret carpark meetings at night have been allowed take place to try take an honest Garda down, where false accusations and state departments are used to falsely attack decent people, where elected are involved in many shady dealings, where judges act illegally and where there is deliberate piss-poor accountability and slanderous/criminals are allowed to walk away with huge perks, payoffs, and pensions.
    This is not the Ireland I want my six children to inherit when they each reach 18 years of age. It is, however, why I setup UnitedPeople. To try at least to expose what is going on covertly and openly in Ireland. Some are trying every trick in the book' to stop me and UnitedPeople. We are still going. The more they attack us, the more they spur us on.
    * It's time that things are better done in Ireland.
    * It's time for far better accountability.
    * It's time that old dirty politics ends after being exposed.
    * It's time people walk away from their cult-like following of rotten elected and political parties.
    UnitedPeople's tasks ahead won't be easy. There are people and departments dedicated to stopping us. We are not giving up, however. The public support we are getting continues to be great. We thank you for your continued support as we, together as united people, try to do the right thing for Ireland and every citizen within it.
    Jeff Rudd
    17th April 2019.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,807 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Can you imagine the poor bastard having to wade through a keylogger for Jeff considering the length of the posts he does publish?

• Advertisement

What a pile of horse ****e ... how can anyone actually believe a word out of his mouth.

In the grand scheme of things in Ireland he is about as significant as a stray dog.

At least he is consistent with blaming all and sundry for his own failings.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Paranoid and deluded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Ray Bloody Purchase

12266306.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,586 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

He really doesn't understand what a keylogger is, let alone that anyone anywhere would have any interest in monitoring his rambling nonsense

• Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭blackwhite

He really doesn't understand what a keylogger is, let alone that anyone anywhere would have any interest in monitoring his rambling nonsense

Given the man is incapable of sneezing without posting a rant on facebook, what exactly does he think that a keylogger would mysteriously reveal?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,545 ✭✭✭Topgear on Dave

I thought a keylogger was a program, I had no idea the pc had to be unscrewed to install it!

I hate the way he uses his kids at every opportunity to elicit sympathy. He's a paranoid sad-sack with no respect for anyone, least of all his own family.

To anyone even thinking of voting for this waster, reading through this and the archived threads will tell you exactly what you might be giving a 16k plus salary to.... a shirker who

1. Pontificates about accountability and transparency, yet blocks anyone who doesn't agree with his point of view or dares to question his motives.

2. Whinges constantly about any attempt to coax him to provide for his family because he thinks he is above any kind of work, in fact he looks down on anyone doing first-rung jobs with scorn.

3. Attacks local media for not giving him a platform, conveniently forgetting that he reported them to the BAI for some imagined slight.

4. Lambasts mainstream politics and politicians and the government who pay for his feckless lifestyle, the funding for which comes out of YOUR POCKET.

5. Professes to be a great community man who, in fact, does nothing to contribute to his community unless you consider spending his day whinging and news dumping on Facebook a worthwhile endevour.

6. Is such a prolific fibber that he forgets half the fibs he has told - a Trumpian feat in itself. A case in point, the attack on his home a few years ago was nothing to do with his politics

7. And probably the most trivial but no less insulting, he has adopted a posting style that assumes his echo chamber is stupid - another example of his arrogant self-image.

A vote for him is a wasted vote. You may as well be voting for a fictional character because the man he portrays himself to be is a fabrication.

It can be software but whats worse is he thinks a you have to open the case to install a hardware one. His USB ports must be on the inside of the case :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Amused that he thinks he's special for being photographed leaving the Four Courts.

For those that aren't familiar with the building, there's an almost permanent photographer presence outside the gates used by the ordinary folk when the courts are sitting. All are snapped in case one of them is a party to a notable action.

Sadly the papers didn't think Jeff & Damo's action was notable. Despite Jeff's assertions that they scored notable legal victories, the High Court judgment was less kind:
    In all the circumstances, the applicants' claims vis-à-vis the first respondent are misconceived and the applicant has not established the requisite 'arguable grounds' threshold for the purposes of seeking relief against the first respondent....Notwithstanding the myriad arguments canvassed by the applicant, many of which strayed outside of the parameters of his individual case, the Court does not find that there is any basis upon which the applicant should be granted leave to challenge the actions of the second and third named respondents given that the issue of conflict no longer arises.
    For Jeff or anyone else to pretend that this is a legal victory is both factually and legally wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Ray Bloody Purchase

Robbo wrote: »
    For Jeff or anyone else to pretend that this is a legal victory is both factually and legally wrong.
    Jeff is always legal correct.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement