Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

I know he isn’t putting up election posters, but has he designed a virtual one?

I'm pretty sure he did have one on there but I'm sure you'll forgive me for not wanting to wand through all his ****e to find it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

He had something which had about a thousand words crammed into it. Not sure if you could class it as a poster.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

He did. On it it said "This will be the only election poster you see from United People". It was a garble of unreadably small words (and plenty of them) on a photoshopped bill display outside (oddly enough) a biker themed cafe in Hackney, London.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

http://unitedpeople.ie/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Leader-full-page-advert-new-2-sm.jpg

Author, IT Teacher, professional marketer, Walter Mitty

• Advertisement

"Law and constitution background?" thats a new one is it?

Loved this one "Jeff worked as a barman for nearly 20 years. During his later years where he was able to see the decline in the industry, Jeff re-educated himself in the field of information technology while caring for his own growing family. Jeff is now a highly qualified I.T teacher"
    Yeah and never did a tap with it and never will. That should read "Jeff did a springboard course to keep the dole and seetec off his back for a bit"

Think he's confusing his bars when he says he has the "Law and constitution background"

Then "International media experienced" ? Guess facebook is a global platform isn't it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

Legal law I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

.....as opposed to Brehon Law.....oh, wait.....

When exactly did he appear on Irish television?
    And when did he appear on Russian TV to an audience of 150m +!?

Buffy convention?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

You'd want to be a right beauty to get that donkey to free represent you in the high court.

• Advertisement

“ not turn Drogheda into a pole pooster eyesore”

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

He did say the public could sack him if he lied ...

Founder of Direct Democracy Ireland Louth Branch before then becoming DDI's first National Chairperson. I then established it's party structure before *seriously* updating it's constitution."

Seriously, as opposed to pissing himself laughing, I assume he means.

Elections always bring out the best of Ruddish, and as he might say himself, bullkrap.
    I currently out canvasing in Drogheda for local elections. Suddenly nearby hear the sound of what could be rapid fire gunshots

One would have though that someone who was able to relate the following from his illustrious past, given his extensive military experience, would be able to identify gunshots, rapid fire (?) or otherwise.
    I had a man stick a gun into my face as part of an attempted robbery. Sadly for him, he, the fool didn't know that I have trained (5/6 days a week) in Martial arts for 15+ years, trained in Close Personal Protection and Krav Maga (an Isralie form of defence and attack).

The fool was unconscious 2 seconds later and disarmed, (handed over to the cops later after I had some time with him).
    Yep,

Shot at
    Blown up by a bomb
    plane crash
    House collapse on me
    Run over by a motorbike
    Car crash
    Bus crash
    Caught a deadly rare viral bone infection
    and a few others.

As they say, you can't kill a bad thing!
    Just look at Mugabe!
    Was in an American average small post office in Washington a number of years ago waiting in line, when behind me five minutes later two pleb crooks came in and decided to try and rob the place.
    The words "O' schite!" and a few other expletives came to mind. Within two minutes I was laughing my ass off though.

What the two pleb, dumb crooks didn't know or bother to check out was that further down the block was a local FBI office and it was pay-day.
    A good lot in line for the counters were - you probably guessed it - officers waiting to cash their cheques. Needless to say, as soon as the two crooks walked in with their small weapons and made their presence known, I never saw so many friggin' guns whipped out in opposition.
    After getting over the shock of seeing the crooks with their weapons out in public, I nearly pissed myself with laughter. I was bent over double with ache in my stomach from laughing - someone asked me was I all right, said I was fine with tears of laughter streaming down my face.
    What had made me laugh to much was the sheer shocked faces of the two crooks as they saw all the weapons pointed at them.

Their faces written with shock is a class memory I will take to me grave. Absolute priceless. LOL
    It still gives me a laugh today.

True story. Honest to god and I swear that on my life.
    I've had too may injuries to list but here is what caused them:

Plane crash,
    Shot at
    Blown off my feet by a bomb
    Wire left as a bobby trap
    House collapse on top of me
    Bike run over me
    Fire
    Glass
    Sniper
    Blown up fire extinguisher
    Fall - being pushed
    Attemped drowning on me
    and so on...

Had a girlfriend whom refused to travel anywhere with me!
    (you can guess - the relationship didn't last long)

...and before you ask, I do Close Personal Protection.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

Seriously, as opposed to pissing himself laughing, I assume he means.

Elections always bring out the best of Ruddish, and as he might say himself, bullkrap.

One would have though that someone who was able to relate the following from his illustrious past, given his extensive military experience, would be able to identify gunshots, rapid fire (?) or otherwise.

What a complete and utter wally. Cringing reading that stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭furiousox

He's veering into Alan Partridge territory there, priceless! :pac::pac:

CPL 593H

Writing open letters to the citizens of Drawda now saying “enough!”

While being sure to mention that some media used a photo of his or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

He is pathetic .. so he will be on LMFM during the week and he is already getting his excuses in .. he will be interrupted! So when he won’t get a carte blanch to rant on and on he will accuse them of censorship.

While I don’t hold out any hope .. it would be class if he was asked to elaborate on some of his claims about his experience and qualifications !

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

whippet wrote: »
    He is pathetic .. so he will be on LMFM during the week and he is already getting his excuses in .. he will be interrupted! So when he won’t get a carte blanch to rant on and on he will accuse them of censorship.

While I don’t hold out any hope .. it would be class if he was asked to elaborate on some of his claims about his experience and qualifications !

A few questions for them...
    1) were you ever in a plane crash?
    2) were you ever in a bomb blast?
    3) were you ever in a Washington post office?
    4) were you ever shot at?
    5) what's your opinion of liars?

Has he photoshopped that picture of himself and Feargal Quinn :confused:

Sure looks it.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Has he photoshopped that picture of himself and Feargal Quinn :confused:

Sure looks it.
    Fergal was always very approachable and it would have been easy for an egotistical muppet to be pictured with him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

I doubt it, Feargal Quinn was in Drogheda for the Retail Therapy show, iirc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

I saw this guy mentioned in another forum on here. Who is he? Can someone give me a rundown?

Rudd, Jeffrey

Taught Elvis how to play karate.
    Former bodyguard....and barman (but not at the same time)
    IT expert, but has to ask for advice when his IT "system" is malicious attacked by government shady.
    Political non-entity and founder of United Person "political party"
    Long term expert on avoiding jobpath meetings (also offers free advice to other workshy on how to avoid same)
    Source of mild irritation here for his long term scrounging of state handouts, but his Facebook rantings are a source of general amusement.
    Figure of ridicule, actually a source of much amusement (especially when ranting about this forum)

CPL 593H

Woke Hogan wrote: »
    I saw this guy mentioned in another forum on here. Who is he? Can someone give me a rundown?

His facebook is comedy gold and will tell you every thing you need to know. I can't recall his user name here maybe someone will remind me but that was also good for the giggles.

furiousox wrote: »
    He's veering into Alan Partridge territory there, priceless! :pac::pac:

Reads too much Andy McNab.
    Shame he rarely brings out his hard man persona much any more.

Woke Hogan wrote: »

Where to start.

https://www.thejournal.ie/united-people-jeff-rudd-new-political-party-direct-democracy-ireland-2332823-Sep2015/

http://www.theruddsite.com/jeff-rudd/

The real back story is in this thread and some earlier ones.

Forgot about this gem from when he reregged :D

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057066488&page=49

EDIT: The time he claimed to be earning 7k a month https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=95447705&postcount=293
    and then in another thread https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=95480762&postcount=111 I won't ruin the surprise.

Forgot about this gem from when he reregged :D

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057066488&page=49

Was that number in the thread right? 35k posts on his original account?

Yes, but that wasn't him. He did rereg here and elsewhere though.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Has Jeff said what programme/time he's going to be on Lmfm?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement