Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

Depending on what time he's on, it might be The Michael Reade Show, the morning current affairs / local issues show.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

Michael reade had a few of the other hopefuls on this morning

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Yeah Reade had him on for the last LE too. He brought him in with Anthony Connors (DDI). Reason was he had to read out a disclaimer at the beginning acknowledging DDI under Jeff Rudd had brought a complaint to the BAI about his programme. The complaint wasn't upheld.

Jeff mumbled and bumbled his way through and later moaned that Reade hadn't given him time to explain his Big Door plan for Drogheda's flooding problem.

I think Reade can be excused for this as Jeff had never mentioned is previously, nor since for that matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,807 ✭✭✭✭L1011

That issue of the complaints bulletin is actually missing from the BAI Press Release Archive weirdly. The news item mentioning the complaint was rejected is still there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Is it tomorrow he’s on the radio? Anyone going to text or email in questions for the Jeffatulla?

• Advertisement

Is it tomorrow he’s on the radio? Anyone going to text or email in questions for the Jeffatulla?

I wasn't but now that you've sown the seed...... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭furiousox

I think he said on his fb page that he's on from 10.00 to 10.30 tomorrow morning.

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 34,906 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

humberklog wrote: »
    Now he's left with his anti-Jobpath manifesto in a time of almost full employment and an end in sight for that particular programme.

And when JobPath is inevitably brought to an end, just watch him try to claim credit for that :rolleyes:

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

Very little social media activity from him today .. he must be in the middle of preparing a 2 hour presentation that he won’t be allow to present and claim censorship!

C0CvdkFWgAAbCHY.jpg

CPL 593H

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

Would be great if the LMFM people checked in here...

A quick look from any potential voter of the comments on his face book page would turn them off .. it’s just a rambling mess of anti-vaxxers spouting foul mouthed insults at every politician going.

He has found his level and he will stay there drawing benefits until his retirement .. being a role model for his brood who will probably end up completing the cycle ... pathetic

As we suspected .. Jeff is getting his excuses in early. There will be about 4 or 5 candidates and the presenter will have to give them all an equal amount of time Over the space of 20 mins. A max of about 4 minutes each .. poor Jeff wouldn’t even be able to give an executive summary of his handouts in less than 30 mins !!

Drama, always drama.....:rolleyes:

In order to appear on the LMFM radio show this morning (after over three years of being ignored), all invited including me, had to prior submit a list sample local issues we are looking to deal with. The presenter, who I know does NOT like me (as I tell it as it really is), will pick one - maybe two - of my list at most and might do a usual trick of talking over, interrupting and not allow questions to be fully answered.

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

furiousox wrote: »
    allow questions to be fully answered.

The sun will be a lump of coal the size of my forehead before jeff could fully answer a question.

Has he mentioned local cause that he's behind?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭blackwhite

humberklog wrote: »
    Has he mentioned local cause that he's behind?

Ensuring the local employed deficient are not violent forced by corrupt elected to get off their holes and do a days work?

In order to appear on the LMFM radio show this morning (after over three years of being ignored), all invited including me, had to prior submit a list sample local issues we are looking to deal with. The presenter, who I know does NOT like me (as I tell it as it really is), will pick one - maybe two - of my list at most and might do a usual trick of talking over, interrupting and not allow questions to be fully answered.
    Prior to the 10am to 10.30am LMFM Radio segment, I am listing those issues here. Lets see how many will be allowed raised and let's see how many will be avoided mentioning by LMFM - keeping the Drogheda and South Louth region in the dark about what is greater going on or needs to be tackled in my local community.
    The sample list submitted:
    1. It is my intention to address the imbalance between the Drogheda Lourdes hospital service and Navan hospital where there is an overflow in one and under-usage in the other regarding services including those of mental health.
    2. Seek greater fishing protection rights for our East coast fishing community that is struggling against a tide of EU imposed restrictions and supertrawlers dredging our Irish waters. Our local fishing communities deserve better support and protection.
    3. Continue to address local JobPath issues while representing Drogheda people in the Oireachtas and beyond it.
    4. Address the current gang warfare and put forth positive ways forward to see others are not sucked into it.
    5. Address the current lack of support for ill and respite care in our south Louth region.
    6. Address our confusing, bottleneck road and traffic light system which is affecting local businesses and residential citizens.
    7. Seek to improve the number of speed ramps and the placement of traffic lights on the Ballymakeeny road, due to increased school traffic.
    8. Address an imbalance that exists regarding the availability of shopping services on one side of the town versus the other.
    9. Seek reductions to the business rates charged to local family businesses that currently exist in our main streets but gain little in return.

One of his followers posted this this morning under that declaration

“Maybe it's because you sometimes spread falsehoods and conspiracy theories, in amongst the actual real issues that need addressing. Responsible investigative journalists quite rightly don't respect that. They know that too many people believe populist BS because the majority like you, don't source check before you jump on it as an issue to beat the opposition with.

I think you raise many concerns people like me could get on board with but if you don't rigorously examine and check before sharing the clickbait nonsense, you undermine those real issues.

I hope you get to air the important problems today and wish you the best of luck in that endeavour.”

whippet wrote: »

“Maybe it's because you sometimes spread falsehoods and conspiracy theories, in amongst the actual real issues that need addressing. Responsible investigative journalists quite rightly don't respect that. They know that too many people believe populist BS because the majority like you, don't source check before you jump on it as an issue to beat the opposition with.

I think you raise many concerns people like me could get on board with but if you don't rigorously examine and check before sharing the clickbait nonsense, you undermine those real issues.

I hope you get to air the important problems today and wish you the best of luck in that endeavour.”

BANHAMMER ENGAGE!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

Just saw that and it's been there for a half hour already, good on her :D

The usual suspects are still
    Complaining about Ben and GOD having interviews cut down to one liners on RTE Sunday morning. I happened to listen to that slot and it was about the election .. not the candidates and each candidate was given a one liner .. no conspiracy but you can’t satisfy the tin hatters

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

First time ina while that I've looked at his page and I note the replies to his posting of the Irish Examiner front page, the main article of which was "Harris piles on pressure to back vaccines".
    The ignorant fúckwit responses is scary...
    I wonder as he is now a Father Has he given these vaccines to his child? And IF the child had side effects e.g autism would he have a different outlook?
    His child is only a few mths old hard to know yet! But time will tell? We could see him in a few years on the other side of the fence giving out about it?? I'd call that KARMA!
    And if vaccines are so safe, why do the vaccine injury courts exist and pay out millions every year?
    If they work and ARE safe? why would the the need be to force. ???. Profit over caring parents CONCERNS lots are saying ????. Debate surley above force be better option . ESPICALLY WITH ALL THAT'S COMING LIGHT UNDER THIS GOVERNMENT AND A HEALTH MINISTER WHO THINKS IT'S OK AND RATIONAL LEAVE THE DEAD BODY'S 😢 RIP OF LOVED ONES ROT AND SEEP FROM TROLLIES ON TO FLOORS . IN HOSPITAL CORRIDORS. 😢
    What would Harris know.. is lobbying for manufacturers involved in this? Unreal whats going in in this administration.. with Fianna Fail in full cahoots...
    This is on the MMR II package insert and on the Merck site They have not tested the vaccine to see if it causes cancer or infertility **** "See also PRECAUTIONS, General. Carcinogenesis, Mutagenesis, Impairment of Fertility M-M-R II has not been evaluated for carcinogenic or mutagenic potential, or potential to impair fertility.
    Pregnancy Animal reproduction studies have not been conducted with M-M-R II. It is also not known whether M-M-R II can cause fetal harm when administered to a pregnant woman or can affect reproduction capacity. Therefore, the vaccine should not be administered to pregnant females; furthermore, pregnancy should be avoided for 3 months following vaccination (see INDICATIONS AND USAGE, Non-Pregnant Adolescent and Adult Females and CONTRAINDICATIONS) https://www.merck.com/product/usa/pi_circulars/m/mmr_ii/mmr_ii_pi.pdf?fbclid=IwAR2ChsVEcHBmVrcP2ug7oJoHmMnztVho63R6mGV5ie7gop_jsx__4llPcGs
    I now remember why I stopped using Facebook :(

Ha, so he spent all yesterday on the back foot scrabbling about for a response to LMFM's request for the LE candidates to submit in their local cocerns and reaaon for running and Jeff comes up with that guff?

He actually had time to respond to the comment from earlier, classic Jeff

"I appreciate the best wishes but I don't spread falsehoods. I share the concerns of others, question and raise issues others are ducking and diving from.
    I post material that can and should be independently verified. I have asked people on a regular basis to do this and NOT take just my word.
    My record on material that has been used in the Dail, by the Seanad and the Highcourts, to mention a few, speaks for itself."

So he's sticking to the Jobpath line because he feels his committee appearance give it kudos, but he overlooks his tinfoil hat postings and unmonitored anti-vaccination comments. Ok, Jeff, nice to see you didn't delete this one because of your media appearance this morning.

drogheda has a long historic history....

He just inferred he is a community leader :pac:

whippet wrote: »

and his real response to this is
    It's definitely election time, the political trolls are out with a definate agenda to undermine.
    :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

argh, I got booted out of the player while jeff was legalising hard drugs for toddlers

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement