Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

he is representing the people of drogheda whether they want him to or not!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

A community leader and a teacher? Eh, no.

The three other guests weren't great either but at least they've a track record of working in and for their community.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

He spoke about his business also ... that’s about three years on the go and has zero activity !

whippet wrote: »
    He spoke about his business also ... that’s about three years on the go and has zero activity !

That's not all his fault though. He just can't get the staff...to do the work for him. For free. As a business owner myself i can empathise with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

Reade seemed to give the FF guy a grilling and he seemed more engaged with his locallity than the others with the possible exception of the Renua guy.....
    All Jeff did was spin his uselessness in the community and try to make himself out to be a hero in the recent shooting....mouthing off about the gunman was second-hand gossip and extremely stupid to do on air.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Does #7 contradict want he wants to do in #6?

One of his followers posted this this morning under that declaration

“Maybe it's because you sometimes spread falsehoods and conspiracy theories, in amongst the actual real issues that need addressing. Responsible investigative journalists quite rightly don't respect that. They know that too many people believe populist BS because the majority like you, don't source check before you jump on it as an issue to beat the opposition with.

I think you raise many concerns people like me could get on board with but if you don't rigorously examine and check before sharing the clickbait nonsense, you undermine those real issues.

I hope you get to air the important problems today and wish you the best of luck in that endeavour.”

it really is painful that that girl is trying to post some useful and constructive advice to jeff, and as a result she is called an idiot and a government troll by his followers

• Registered Users Posts: 11,586 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Is there a podcast of this guff available yet?

Is there a podcast of this guff available yet?

Theres a video on LMFM facebook page.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

The livepost by LMFM has comments enabled. Rudd shown up as a total waster by his fellow candidates, among which were, a teacher and campaigner, with a full time job and a young family, as well as a number of local activists and community leaders with a background of volunteerism.

All he could point to was Droghedas historical history, his near death experience last week in a gangland feud, the fact that he set up a webpage/political movement in 2015, and that he was a “qualified teacher”, whereupon he compared to the previously mentioned lady on the panel who happens to be an actual qualified teacher.

He has nothing to offer, he is nothing, and it’s a pity LMFM couldn’t call him out.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I'm enjoying reading the replies to the LMFM video.
    It's disapointing but some FB users don't seem to appreciate Mr. Rudd's contributions to the greater good...

479078.PNG

479079.PNG

479080.PNG

The replies to the descenting voice from earlier have grown, I shouldn't be surprised to see Zionists being mentioned after the temple remark in the piece the other day on Harris or FF/FG trolls. If you lack the intelligence to respond to someone you disagree with just call then a Zionist or troll and that will sort them it seems.

He has me blocked from fb so can only see his repkies posted here (until later when on another device).

All he's being asked is when he last worked. Easy qyestion one would have thought.

humberklog wrote: »
    He has me blocked from fb so can only see his repkies posted here (until later when on another device).

All he's being asked is when he last worked. Easy qyestion one would have thought.

He is currently self employed. Check mate!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭furiousox

Obviously "greater accountability & more transparent from better elected" doesn't apply to Jeff.

CPL 593H

I look forward to Jeff’s responses and clarifications on the questions his prospective voters appear to be raising.

As with his foray on to the journal.ie, how long will it be before he blames them for being biased media unelected?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

A whale only gets harpooned when it comes up to blow.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

humberklog wrote: »
    According to FB user Billy Logan our Jeff has upskilled and hasn't time for full time employment!

Oh Jeff, why must you tell such easily proven lies?

479103.png

479104.jpeg

479105.jpeg

479106.jpeg

You must be a FG spin expert to be able to make up those photoshops !

• Advertisement

You must be a FG spin expert to be able to make up those photoshops !

I am clear biased fool. I really really don’t like liars though.

479109.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭furiousox

But...but I thought we were the liars?
    Jeff (businessman & teacher) said so.

CPL 593H

furiousox wrote: »
    But...but I thought we were the liars?
    Jeff (businessman & teacher) said so.

He was the only one on the panel wearing a suit .. so he must be a business man

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

He's not the full shilling, but surely he could get work as a barman in some hotel around Drogheda? If he needs further help then maybe it should be for addiction to looking for a sense of purpose from being outraged on the Internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

The critical comments and questions have completley melted his brain. He's pulled some classic Rudd conflation and false equivalancy with a story about some other politicaan getting abuse about their down syndrome kid (sounds made up tbh). So in Jeff's head the people criticising him are the same people or at least the injustice to him is just as bad.

Its only ever been about one man. The comments are reasonable and always remain unanswered. its a rare chance that we get to have an open debate with you in front of your followers and you completley **** yourself when that happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

He's not the full shilling, but surely he could get work as a barman in some hotel around Drogheda? If he needs further help then maybe it should be for addiction to looking for a sense of purpose from being outraged on the Internet.

He foresaw the decline of the bar industry before anyone else according to himself and just quit his job rather than endure years of paid employment with some vague uncertainty.,

• Registered Users Posts: 8,268 ✭✭✭jh79

The critical comments and questions have completley melted his brain. He's pulled some classic Rudd conflation and false equivalancy with a story about some other politicaan getting abuse about their down syndrome kid (sounds made up tbh). So in Jeff's head the people criticising him are the same people or at least the injustice to him is just as bad.

Its only ever been about one man. The comments are reasonable and always remain unanswered. its a rare chance that we get to have an open debate with you in front of your followers and you completley **** yourself when that happens.

The Down Syndrome story is true . It happened to O'Dowd (Renua). I won't post what was said but its bad.

Drawing similarities between that and him being asked about his employment history is low even for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

He was the only one on the panel wearing a suit .. so he must be a business man

The tie tucked into the top of his slacks was pure Partridge.

Lower than a snakes belly.

His family have never been brought in to it from any thing I’ve seen .. well probably just sympathy for the family !

It’s all about him !

• Advertisement

If he didn’t lie at this stage about something, I’d be gobsmacked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement