Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,807 ✭✭✭✭L1011

The only mention of his kids has been in relation to whatever level of social welfare payments he may or may not be getting. Nothing else.

And enterprise support is social welfare. Paid by the DSP, rates pegged to welfare payments, etc etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

When the abuse(facts and reasonable questions) is aimed towards him it's political agendas from low lifes from the gutter. When there's vile abuse,death threats and C bombs being scuttered all over his page about actual elected politicians from his ego boosters it's let slide. It's not as if he doesn't know where the delete and block buttons are

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

Jeff has been spamming nonsense posts all evening to try to bury the dissent posted earlier instead of deleting it as usual.
    This time people might notice.

So, one of his posts, rough weather on the campaign trail here in Drogheda.

3 responses from his supporters.
    Lovely here in Kerry
    Lovely here in Donegal.
    Something else from a guy running himself in Longford.

Great local core support Jeff.

he really appears to be trying to avoid controversy and confrontation today after yesterdays sh*t show.

Just posting his photography with his customary humility.
    For some reason, I seem to have a knack of spotting what might make a good picture. It's a bit of an artistic streak in me.
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭blackwhite

eldamo wrote: »
    he really appears to be trying to avoid controversy and confrontation today after yesterdays sh*t show.

Yesterday - complains that his "opponents" are targeting his family (despite no evidence of that actually happening).

Today - posts picture of his son for a bit of self-promotion

• Advertisement

One of the pictures has this nugget "While out walking during a lunch break from running a national organisation then headquartered there"

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

While out walking during a lunch break from running a national organisation then headquartered there

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Why aren’t the social cracking down on this numpty? The lad is only in his early 50’s, and is swanning around playing Billy Big Shot when he should be out looking for work. His sense of entitlement is breathtaking.

Why aren’t the social cracking down on this numpty? The lad is only in his early 50’s, and is swanning around playing Billy Big Shot when he should be out looking for work. His sense of entitlement is breathtaking.

He is far more hassle than he is worth.

He has painstakingly constructed this fact to insulate his way of life.

Can you imagine being a front line staff member for the social tasked with talking to him?

Ah man, I'm going to sign him off as ok for another 2 years and hope he is someone elses problem by then.

Otherwise he will start spouting legal law at you with his hypnotic monotone. Landing folders and folders of garbled nonsense on your desk.

Taking him on would be a crusade.

Keep on working on clear and graphic mate, what's that? you went from 3 likes too 7 likes? that's more than 100% growth!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

What is this about?
    https://search.cro.ie/company/CompanyDetails.aspx?id=204315&type=B

Clear and Graphic has been registered since 2001. Can you do a name change on an existing company?

• Advertisement

He is far more hassle than he is worth.

He has painstakingly constructed this fact to insulate his way of life.

Can you imagine being a front line staff member for the social tasked with talking to him?

Ah man, I'm going to sign him off as ok for another 2 years and hope he is someone elses problem by then.

Otherwise he will start spouting legal law at you with his hypnotic monotone. Landing folders and folders of garbled nonsense on your desk.

Taking him on would be a crusade.

Keep on working on clear and graphic mate, what's that? you went from 3 likes too 7 likes? that's more than 100% growth!!!!!!!!!

I have just had some bathroom thoughts on this, I admit it is strange to reply to my own post, but I would rather be transparent about it rather than just edit it.

I worry sometimes that I take undue interest in this mans life.
    Sure the nonsense he comes out with is entertaining, but what keeps me coming back here?

I kinda have no problem with the state giving up on him as I say above, some people are just beyond helping, realistically what job could he do to support his ever growing brood?
    Any crusade against him by the department of social welfare, withholding his allowances etc. would ultimately just hurt his children who are in all this entirely innocent.

So, go ahead Irish government, set aside a pot for the no hoper, figure out what it will cost to keep him in the style he is accustomed to for the remainder of his days. He is a lost cause.
    This happens in business, he is a bad debt, not worth the effort and expense of chasing. Leave the poor man be.

What I cannot stand for however is his constant demands for respect for his "lifestyle choice".
    I will come here and mock and stifle any of his attempts for credibility.

You have not done anything to warrant anyones respect.

Slink off into the shadows and give up on the pretence and lies.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

What is this about?
    https://search.cro.ie/company/CompanyDetails.aspx?id=204315&type=B

Clear and Graphic has been registered since 2001. Can you do a name change on an existing company?
    Clear and Graphic is just a business name he has registered, not a company. Registering a company requires commitment and creates legal obligations, any fool with €20/€40 can register pretty much any business name they want as long as they can fill out a one page form.

He also held the business name "Future Tech 2,000" between August 1999 and April Fools Day 2000. It was apparently in the business of "Software development and training" and had a principal place of business at Southbank Industrial Estate in Drogheda.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,902 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

I kinda have no problem with the state giving up on him as I say above, some people are just beyond helping, realistically what job could he do to support his ever growing brood?

I would have thought the pay for those close protection for heads of state gigs would be pretty good...

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

And the photo is photoshopped..... what a shock. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

He never seems to have a problem slating other politicians and their backgrounds, personal lives or policies .. why would he think he’s beyond reproach!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

He is actually unemployable at this stage being honest. Put yourself in a position as an employer. There is no ****ing chance you would let a loola like that anywhere near your business.

Jeff is part of the 1%. The bottom 1% of the population that is so completely slimy, deluded, and self absorbed that he is actually unemployable.

At this stage he should just be given his social. Its a waste of resources for him to have anyone trying to encourage him back in to employment.

He is actually unemployable at this stage being honest. Put yourself in a position as an employer. There is no ****ing chance you would let a loola like that anywhere near your business.

Jeff is part of the 1%. The bottom 1% of the population that is so completely slimy, deluded, and self absorbed that he is actually unemployable.

At this stage he should just be given his social. Its a waste of resources for him to have anyone trying to encourage him back in to employment.

Depends on the job.

Like if you needed some world class close personal security for a CEO for example :pac:

That or someone to collect the trolleys at Tesco. He could probably just about manage that either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

In today’s episode of RuddWatch, the bould Jeff likens his need to use a stick, having walked more than five steps for the first time in years, to the plight experienced by the physically impaired. I’m one of you, says he, in his own unique style.

479259.jpeg

Our streetwise hero than turns his attentions to the plight of homelessness, and illustrates his ramblings with a horrendously overprocessed image of a professional Roma beggar, along with his usual simpering pseudo social justice type rubbish.

479260.jpeg

Sex sells .. his latest online stock photo campaign poster is up ... and a fairly dapper looking Jeff is reduced to the bottom corner while the main focus of the poster has a beautiful young lady sporting a UP T-shirt.

Jeff always did say he wanted to bring women to the fore in politics .. so he just slaps a stock image of a model in his material .. rather than an actual image of an actual female member of UP (if there is one)

• Registered Users Posts: 68,807 ✭✭✭✭L1011

You can tell its a stock photo as the UP logo doesn't bend around the visible folds in the material. Well, that and its bloody obvious that it'd be a stock photo anyway

Many stock libraries ban political use...

• Advertisement

So does this mean that Jeff is supporting the exploitation of women and the use of non-Irish supplies?

So does this mean that Jeff is supporting the exploitation of women and the use of non-Irish supplies?

It’s questions like that that tell Jeff you’re nothing but a FFG shill. Or a anon troll. Or something

Whatever you are you’re definitely getting deleted :pac:

Was just wondering earlier what ever happened to his dear pal Enda D. something or other?

Was just wondering earlier what ever happened to his dear pal Enda D. something or other?

he wasn't as dynamic or loyal as the new right hand man .. too much of a loose cannon and probably didn't follow Jeff's positions of sitting on the fence when any sort of controversial issue arose

Enda d Reynolds. Tubbs. Seems to be relatively active on the Facebook page "Ireland is not for sale"

It's all a bit of an impenetrable mess.

ha he's got a bloke up not shopped with the UP logo.

then one of them both together awwwww

And this scutter to go along with it.
    The images used to inform people that UnitedPeople exists and seeks their vote, have been printed off in large size on recycled paper. This Saturday - like many previous Saturdays in West Street (Drogheda's main street) - Alistair Smith and I will be out speaking - and more importantly, listening - to the public again.
    The paper banners will be on display there and people can examine them. They don't have to just take our word about they just being recyclable paper (that soon after will be placed in a recycle bin). We remain 100% plastic pole poster free.
    UnitedPeople from its foundation has set out to do things differently. We are leading the way in new methods of better, professional operation and being far more caring to our local and national environment, is a part of that.
    We wouldn't have it any other way.

Wow ''recyclable paper" in 2019 we live in age of amazing :pac:

Someone has questioned the kool aid there though
    Jeff Rudd: I spoke on the matter, on LMFM and indicated already how UP would attempt to tackle the current situation. I hope Paddy McQuillen (another election runner) will be decent enough to let me speak to the public on this.

Reply to Jeff: Must’ve missed that bit when listening to it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭furiousox

He's just the gift that keeps on giving.
    Thanks Jeff, keep 'em coming! :pac:

"We think 'outside the box'. In this era where Ireland elected and their cronies are too much getting away, unaccountable for their dodgy actions, we think it's time things in Ireland improved or is done differently."

CPL 593H

If all the other candidates pulled out and Jeff managed to get himself elected (I know it'll never happen!) what impact would the councillor pay have on him being on the scratch?

Look, we all know that jeffs initial "green stance" on election posters was just due to a lack of funds, but somehow for a while there it became his main bleeding issue.

And now, he has made it abundantly clear (& graphic) that the 2 posters he is now printing will be done on recycled paper and returned shortly thereafter to the recycling bin.

Can you imagine what a field day Jeff would be having if it was one of his political opponents had made this sort of flip flop, about turn, climb down.

Would he pay attention to the small print that his initial crusade was about (reusable) plastic election posters?

Would he hell, he would be all over that headline "Anti-poster activist prints posters", how could you ever trust someone so willing to reverse their staunch position?

How could you back someone who could back themself so firmly into a corner on a nonsense issue.

What a plank. (i'm tempted to make this my sign off on every post here, I can't think of a situation where it doesn't fit)

• Advertisement

If all the other candidates pulled out and Jeff managed to get himself elected (I know it'll never happen!) what impact would the councillor pay have on him being on the scratch?

I queried this before and was responded to with the below , seems legit
    L1011 wrote: »
    The 16k council salary would allow you to claim FIS/WFP even with one kid, as well as the majority of other benefits - rent allowance, medical card and so on. No Christmas extra payment or fuel allowance though!

Anything above the 16k salary is expenses, even if it is actually possible to make a negligible "profit" on mileage if you do a fair bit - but you'd want to be appointed to a ETB board or something to get enough. Average payments to councillors are about 27k I think but you would entail significant motoring costs to be able to claim that much.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement