Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Does Jeff drive as a matter of interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

He can’t even drive a keyboard.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Any politician I know is constantly on the road, it's a big part of the job.

He really would be handicapped without a car.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,555 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Didnt he once describe a 10 year old VW Passat as "a luxury car"?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

I can’t make sense of his sleep routine. He’s posting news stuff at 5am and at midnight. Is he up all night or on Facebook at every waking hour.

• Advertisement

I've seen him post the papers even earlier than that at times.

Must be something serious going on though today. Nothing for 15 hours and no advance warning :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

Yeah there is no sense to it. You’d think a family man like that would have a fairly consintant routine.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I asked the same question a few years ago on the older thread. It was during the water charges dispute. One of the reasons he'd trot out for not paying was that it was already paid for through Motor Tax.

I was also kinda curious about it because having a car shows that you've sort of got your life in order especially when you've a young family and you live in one of the smaller urban areas.

It's been shown that Jeff doesn't have a car and probably doesn't have a license (based on a few clues over the years).

As mentioned above ol' Jeff went into neighbourhood sleuth a few months a reported a luxury car being parked on his road in suspicious circumstances. A 10 year old Jetta being the luxury car and going by his account it sounded like a mother and teenage son leaving a car parked up.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,807 ✭✭✭✭L1011

humberklog wrote: »
    One of the reasons he'd trot out for not paying was that it was already paid for through Motor Tax.

During that era I went out of my way a few times to check if the cars with stickers saying that actually had valid motor tax on display.

If the rate of non-display was represented across the rest of the national fleet, the average checkpoint would be pulling half the cars in :pac:

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I can’t make sense of his sleep routine. He’s posting news stuff at 5am and at midnight. Is he up all night or on Facebook at every waking hour.
    When you aren't trapped by the schedules set by having a job then you can sleep whenever you want!

• Advertisement

I suppose we should be fair to him. I took the bold step of venturing on to the UP site earlier-just to garner a few policy directions, in the interest of fair play, you understand.

Read 'em and weep...

On privatization (sorry, privitisation, in Ruddish)
    Who would want to be on an operating stable where the person holding their body parts, could be part distracted, thinking on an operation outcome in terms of financial spreadsheets?
    Over the previous decades up to the present day, the path to privitisation has been open and covert.

On gender equality
    Many females have witnessed others of their sex rising only on rare occasion, not on a regular basis...This is felt greater restricts many when trying also to balance family life and all it entails.

Fishing
    Many anglers are apparently more unable to catch anything as the rub of Salmon is declining.

If I roll my eyes any more I'm going to develop a permanent tic

• Registered Users Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Open and covert?

Vintage Jeff this morning
    Contacted via a secure encrypted method, I was asked very recently to meet someone at a safe location.
    To ensure their safety, I have had to wait a period of time before I could mention anything. I can now.
    Upon meeting an insider, I was informed that members of a powerful Scientology cult, operating out of their European intelligence headquarters based in Dublin, are now actively targeting me for political assination.
    If all this sounds crazy and far fetched, simply Google "Scientology Fair Game". Decades of evidence regarding prior targeted others, awaits you. Read a recent book written by BBC journalist, John Sweeney, who detailed specifically how he was long time targeted.
    Why target myself? Simply because for over a decade I have exposed many of their antics in Ireland and around the world. Now, they see me running for election. Observing how much I have done as a single individual, I am informed that they fear what more I might do and say from an elected office position!
    In total truth, my thousands of supporters and I have known there is a real concern over those targeting me. From the physical attacks to my home to the consistency of online attacks elsewhere.
    It now appears that a lot of this is not just coming from fans of political opposition and party members themselves operating behind online fake names but a good deal of it is coming from a cult out to destroy anyone that speaks out against them and their family splitting, health damaging, money grabbing activities. They have seen how I have exposed #JobPath though a 3.5 year investigation.
    I have been Dublin informed that the cult is operating fake online presences, to stifle those that might rise to public office in case they (and me) might further enact legislation to later curd their cult - never mind expose it at a higher level.
    Politics has its dangers. This to me is just one more. Trying to protect and improve lives comes with a heavy price in Ireland these days. The price does not deter me. The targeting of me only spurs me on. It proves to me that better must come about in my country. I am determined to make that happen.
    ... Meanwhile, the cult is still being allowed to grow in Ireland, buy multiple properties, practise dangerous medical procedures and spy on citizens from their "Office of Special Affairs" in Central Dublin. Less than ten minutes walk from our Oireachtas.

Are we all Scientologist now, Father?

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chiorino

His beat on the street must have taught him that the ordinary punter hasn't the slightest interest in Jobpath so he's moving on to his next fringe crusade.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭furiousox

His delusions of his own self-importance are staggering.
    Just to remind you Jeff, you're a nobody, a political non-entity.
    The amount of votes you receive shortly will reflect that clearly.
    The only ones paying any attention to you are the people here on this forum and we get no thanks from you whatsoever! :cool:
    You remain a source of much amusement though, and for that we thank you.
    As a state payroll paid FG open covert Scientology online shill I would say all that though, wouldn't I? :pac:

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

Sweet mother of f*CK.
    What a plank.

Not one single comment saying "seriously Jeff?"

He knows his audience, as he prunes away anyone liable to question him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

He exposes them? You mean he shares online articles about them ... Tom and the boys have bigger fish to fry!!

Jeff .. always the victim !!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

What an absolute lunatic.

• Advertisement

“Contacted via a secure encrypted method”

While the ordinary folk should just say “I got a WhatsApp message” ... but ordinary isn’t enough for our charismatic hero

Anyone near Drogheda have a vaguely nautical outfit they can put on and loiter across the road from his campaign.

He will Reckon sea org are stalking him.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

15 hours offline yesterday and that's the best he can come up with. A combination of deflection and preemptive excuses, a story as tall and absurd as his close personal protection days and I honestly don't know how people fell for either

• Registered Users Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

whippet wrote: »
    “Contacted via a secure encrypted method”

While the ordinary folk should just say “I got a WhatsApp message” ... but ordinary isn’t enough for our charismatic hero

He has also been 'Dublin informed".

So there!

His supporters must be taking the piss.

He just posted a 10 year old article that quoted him.

Response... Good man, keep up the pressure.....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Entries for the local elections closed today yeah?

Do we have a full list of candidates for UP nationwide yet? Presumably after 7 years on the go and such vocal online support there must be plenty of prospective candidates up and down the country.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Just looking at the Louth Co Co lost of candidates and his lordship has himself listed as "self employed".
    I wonder if Social Welfare are aware of his employment situation.

https://www.louthcoco.ie/en/local-and-european-elections-2019/candidates%20for%20local%20elections/2019-notice-of-nominations-drogheda-urban-3rd-may_.pdf

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Rudd Gold!

How patheric do you have to have become to create such needy nonsense. From the walking stick and bubble gum to Deep Throat spooks informing of sneaky scientologists.

Is it completely beyond him concentrate on an issue that's important to his community and work on that?

Poor Jeff has been victimised again today ... despite being in the ‘crossfire’ he wasn’t allowed to address the crowd in Drogheda .. jumping on the bandwagon again ... for the last couple of months he never mentioned anything about the escalation in violence as part of his campaigning ... but now he feels entitled to speak to the masses at a rally he had nothing to do with organising

What a self entitled twat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭furiousox

So last week he heard gunshots in the distance and thought it was a car backfiring.
    Today he was "caught in the crossfire as the bullets flew."
    Liar.

Just been informed at Drogheda's public meeting that I cannot address the public on gang violence, when I have just previously been in the real crossfire of gang activities.
    Others that were not there when the bullets flew on Thursday, were allowed to speak but someone that was actually there? No. "Only the top parties can mainly speak. You cannot speak." Political immoral antics continue.

CPL 593H

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement