Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

furiousox wrote: »
    So last week he heard gunshots in the distance and thought it was a car backfiring.
    Today he was "caught in the crossfire as the bullets flew."
    Liar.

Just been informed at Drogheda's public meeting that I cannot address the public on gang violence, when I have just previously been in the real crossfire of gang activities.
    Others that were not there when the bullets flew on Thursday, were allowed to speak but someone that was actually there? No. "Only the top parties can mainly speak. You cannot speak." Political immoral antics continue.

It was probably Tom cruise trying to take him out while using the local violence as cover.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

His supporters banging on about freedom of speech! Cause yeah, entitlement to address a crowd assembled by someone else is what that right traditionally entails.
    He really has managed to surround himself with a bunch of root vegetables this time - Tubbs and a few others belatedly saw through him last time but this lot seem beyond hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

"Upon meeting an insider, I was informed that members of a powerful Scientology cult, operating out of their European intelligence headquarters based in Dublin, are now actively targeting me for political assination. "

Assination?

They're going to pink sock him to death. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

"Upon meeting an insider, I was informed that members of a powerful Scientology cult, operating out of their European intelligence headquarters based in Dublin, are now actively targeting me for political assination. "

Assination?

They're going to pink sock him to death. :eek:

They say it’s the worst way to go, Paddy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

How many organisations at this stage... Are out to take Jeff out?.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

In the crossfire ffs. What a bellend. He doesn’t give two ****s about gang violence beyond promoting himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Scientologists, FG, whoever supposedly is bugging his phone, whoever supposedly broke into his house to ‘professional bug’ his computer, the Gardai who tracked him to Donegal, the sinister forces who parked a luxury car outside his home.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

He’s stared a petition now for an issue he’s never mentioned once before. He’s nakedly opportunist and insincere. Like the worst example of career politicians that he’s constantly lambasting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

Scientologists, FG, whoever supposedly is bugging his phone, whoever supposedly broke into his house to ‘professional bug’ his computer, the Gardai who tracked him to Donegal, the sinister forces who parked a luxury car outside his home.
    Getting his excuses in early?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

They say it’s the worst way to go, Paddy.

Barrymoored as it's known. An awful way for someone to go. Left with an arse like a ripped out fireplace.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

Just looking at the Louth Co Co lost of candidates and his lordship has himself listed as "self employed".
    I wonder if Social Welfare are aware of his employment situation.

https://www.louthcoco.ie/en/local-and-european-elections-2019/candidates%20for%20local%20elections/2019-notice-of-nominations-drogheda-urban-3rd-may_.pdf

This is annoying me way more than it should

He stands for nothing and his followers fall for anything. He can't even get the date right for the vote.

Tell us Jeff what exactly did you do in the best interests of Drogheda and Ireland and not yourself???? Would it not have been easier and less effort to actually do a days legit work than all this nonsense to keep the DSP/Jobpath off your back all these years and have your ego massaged by complete numptys ?

TeSN7Yb.png

EDIT:

Jeff is there a local drogheda page that we can all support you on to get publicity ?
    Jeff Rudd
    Jeff Rudd There is but it's swamped by trolls.

Translation:The **** I will link you to a page where I can be openly held to account for my bullshyte.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

He's got more targets on his back than 007.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

“Microphone blocked” he says.

It’s a disgrace that the organizers) including a political opponent he hasn’t the balls to name, didn’t recognize his true greatness or that he should be allowed to drone on and bore the tits off of the assembled crowd because he heard gunshots.

He always goes off the rails around election time, so I’m hoping for further more greater election post antics over the next few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

He is so self unaware ... big post up yesterday about how himself and the rest of UP were not going to be looking for votes while the public rally was going on ... but what was he doing ... a high jump on to the massive band wagon... a petition to be signed on behalf of UP .. loads of UP logos .. himself and Alister with their dapper UP baseball caps on.

So when he states he won’t be electioneering or taking advantage of the issue ... he actually goes and does exactly that.

And then he reckons he can take the moral high ground ... he’s a leech in all respects of the word

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

Are you sure this guy isn’t just a piss take? Like a parody account.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

A public service announcement:

Please don’t watch Jeff’s selfie videos. I had the misfortune to take one on behalf of the team, and, even with the sound down, depriving the viewer of his monotone insincerity, I found myself fixated on the veritable grey bush sprouting from beneath his nose, and also further more further, the frightening visage presented by the vision of more gaps than discolored teeth every time he opened his gob.

Again, please scroll past. For your own good.

He and his followers still using Firefox says it all. Mozilla have a lot to answer for /shakes fist.

:rolleyes:
    jeffs wife found some drugs on the green

eyes in danger of rolling out of my head

• Registered Users Posts: 25,555 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

eldamo wrote: »
    jeffs wife found some drugs on the green

eyes in danger of rolling out of my head

Was it grass? :pac:

• Advertisement

He must not have bought the paper this week as he hasn't posted about it. Picture of him on page 3 and he doesn't look happy. Must have been taken after he was told he couldn't address the crowd.

I’m not up to date with the drug the kids are at these days .. what is in the bag? Look like a sachet of salt to me

not cocaine

maybe something walter white concocted.

probably a silica packet transferred into a small ziplock bag.

Nah, just glitter.

i'd love to earwig on the conversation at the hatch in the garda station when Jeff presents his evidence

I love how he is linking finding something with the coincidence he was walking down a road near his house when something happened.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

What paper did he maje page 3 in?

Drogheda Independent

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Drogheda Independent

Thank feck it wasn't page 3 of the sun. *Shudders*

And yet again .. Jeff deletes history !! His earlier post has disappeared ... so rather than stumbling upon a massive drug deal gone wrong .. he actually found a little bag of glitter that some school girl dropped from her bag on the way home !!

So rather than admit he jumped the gun .. he just erases history !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,555 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

whippet wrote: »
    And yet again .. Jeff deletes history !! His earlier post has disappeared ... so rather than stumbling upon a massive drug deal gone wrong .. he actually found a little bag of glitter that some school girl dropped from her bag on the way home !!

So rather than admit he jumped the gun .. he just erases history !!!

You would theink that the words DIP-DAB on the front would have given him a clue

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcT63hP5Gs51zuvzOj67MiXXWZ3ICS0ersWmT3CMoc_eqizgN68S

• Advertisement

Is it telling that only one of his loyal support commented on it?? The rest hardly saw it for what it was did they?

He's also got a post up about summer jobs in Penneys , maybe he'll apply :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement