Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

not nearly as impressive as his go fund me campaign - currently sitting at €360 of his €4000 goal after only a short 5 months. Its been two months since his last donation from Ailstar !

The amount of nonsense he dumped on facebook last night in less than an hour is impressive even for him. The usual these guys are the problem I'm the solution stuff without actually giving any hint as to what his solution actually is :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

The amount of nonsense he dumped on facebook last night in less than an hour is impressive even for him. The usual these guys are the problem I'm the solution stuff without actually giving any hint as to what his solution actually is :rolleyes:

I think it is even starting to wear thin with his supporters, seems to be getting less and less comments.

There is a stink of desperation on him as the election gets closer.

He is not quite on the crest of a wave as he had hoped.

The man really does not deal with stress well, he should not put himself in these positions, he is simply not equipped to deal with it.

I counted about 35 posts in the space of two hours .. that one every couple of minutes ... it’s like the actions of someone going off the rails altogether !

I know he is qualified in digital media or something .. but I’m sure none of the lecturers ever said that dumping 35 posts in a matter of - couple of hours was a good tactic ... but no one can tell Jeff what to do .. hence he is unemployed/ unemployable and dependent on the state for over a decade

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

whippet wrote: »
    I know he is qualified in digital media or something
    Ha ha ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

2 weeks ago he didn't have a word to say about the crimewave gripping Drogheda, now it dawns on him that it might be a vote getter and he can make himself a quasi victim (no matter how tenuous) he's stuck to it like st1t to a blanket...... how can people not see through his guff?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

washiskin wrote: »
    2 weeks ago he didn't have a word to say about the crimewave gripping Drogheda, now it dawns on him that it might be a vote getter and he can make himself a quasi victim (no matter how tenuous) he's stuck to it like st1t to a blanket...... how can people not see through his guff?

They do see through his guff. He’ll get a handful of votes, and it’s the same 30 or 40 members of the Gemma O’Doherty/Freeman/The Hub gang who like and comment on his posts. He’s a spectacular nonentity.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,965 ✭✭✭furiousox

eldamo wrote: »
    great news.
    There has been an upsurge of 50% on those numbers...

Thanks to this forum probably. :D
    You're welcome Jeff.

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I think he barely scrapped 100 votes in 2015.

This thing is just a complete waste of everybody's time.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,807 ✭✭✭✭L1011

112 first preferences; stone dead last.

Survived to count 4 only because of the transfer of surplus from SF and Labour candidates who exceeded the quota on count 1. Got 6 transfers from SF voters and 1 from Labour as far as I can see.

• Advertisement

He’s on the rant again ... it’s trolls like us who will cost him the election ... we are part of a sophisticated party machine who is targeting him and his campaign!

Considering he spends his days attacking all sort of elected officials .. and yet can’t handle when the facts are laid out in front of himself !

God where to start with that nonsense. You win Jeff. You beat me into submission with the sheer volume of badly written rubbish you posted today. I was going to take one for the team and read all that but I just can't.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,555 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

God where to start with that nonsense. You win Jeff. You beat me into submission with the sheer volume of badly written rubbish you posted today. I was going to take one for the team and read all that but I just can't.

Copy/paste

Share the load brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

Copy/paste

Share the load brother.

Yes. I'm banned from his page and could not be bothered setting up another account to read his ****e.

Is Jeff still supporting Gemma O Doherty? He was all about her for the presidential election.

Copy/paste

Share the load brother.

There is a lot of ranting about water charges, school books, LMFM the Government etc etc up there today too, you know the usual 'hot topics'

This is just one.
    Approx Two Weeks To Go. This Is Where We Are.
    #LOCALELECTIONS #LE19
    I said it before and I will say it again. If anyone had wanted an easy life, they would stay well clear of politics. Many do. Then again many don't. Those that don't stay clear of politics have their own reasons. Here is some.
    1. Their family history is politics so It's half/full expected of them.
    2. They 'inherit' a position (or just about).
    3. They see the money to be made (as TD or even Senator).
    4. They have a single issue to try tackle.
    5. They have multiple issues to try tackle.
    The above is a simple list. I'm sure there are others that can be added.
    Simple truth. There are good people in the first, second, fourth and fifth. The third is the clearest in thinking of self-gain. First and second might be too.
    Simple truth. The fourth and fifth for even raising their head and trying to make things better, get attacked viciously.
    It doesn't matter a crap to the anon idiots of the internet that these are actually decent people try to solve an issue or multiple ones so that our country can genuinely be a better place - including for them too! The idiots don't get that or don't want to.
    Just because they dared to raise their head and try changing things for the better, they must be attacked.
    But who is doing the attacking - let's be honest?
    Most of the time, the cowardly anonymous.
    1. You have the usual arsehole internet trolls who get their sick twisted kicks out of attacking good people.

2. You have real name hiding cowards attacking good people because those good people might actually steal an elected position from their mates or a party they support. So the good people must be attacked, mocked, family attacked, lied about and even physically attacked. This happens more than most national citizens realise.
    Then we have the political opposition itself. Good and bad.
    Example 1.
    Last week one candidate in running for local office, went to local media (online and off) inviting other runners to come up and say a few words (at a local public meeting) regarding an issue that had people living in fear. On the day of the event when some of those other runners tried to speak, they were aggressively told to go away. In one case, to "F**k off". One person running for office was using an issue to make sure they got the public and media limelight - they invited others (because it sounded good in media) but when 'they' turned up, they were blocked, physically in one case from accessing a microphone.
    Example 2.
    One good hearted local election candidate was online attacked repeatedly. In order to really bitch about the person, the anon assholes of the internet and Irish forums (which are a massive bunch of unadulterated lies and liable actions ready to go) decided to not only attack the runner himself but also attack his son who suffers from Downs Syndrome. The young boy has a condition but assholes of the internet thought it was their right to bitch and undermine one person by using a young innocent child in the election runners family. (Same type of anon' idiots use my wife and kids as a tool to attack me also). What makes it all worse, is that others unable to engage their brains, swallow the anon internet idiots trash!
    Two Points.
    1. RIGHT NOW I know of runners that are trying to gain seats that actually should be answering questions to Garda on serious crime issues including fraud. They certainly do not deserve to be elected while espousing themselves as local example law-abiders.
    2. RIGHT NOW I know of decent people in ALL parties who want to make positive changes that will improve the lives of all.
    They are being stopped by three directions.
    (a) The internet idiots and their lies
    (b) Those already elected who fear their cosy setup being rocked.
    (c) Friends or supporters of (a) and (b) assisting.
    * So the forth and fifth of the top list above are being attacked left right and center. These are decent people who are genuinely working for all. Yes, folks, good people DO exist still in Ireland - in every aspect of community life including politics.
    Where is all this going? My core point is this. If any decent people wanted an easier life, they would RUN - not walk - away from politics. Many have the guts to stick it out - but not for themselves. This has got to be more appreciated.
    Decent people do see what is bigger going on also - and seeing how it affects their family, friends and community, in good consciousness could not sleep at night knowing they did nothing to change wrong to a right. So they bravely find themselves sucked into politics in order to try bring about positive improvements.
    You have decent people like George Thomas Ó Bradáin, Wayne Forde, Ken Smollen (Tullamore) and others, out there not opting for an easy life for themselves - but jumping into politics so that they can try making others lives easier.
    They are the people that deserve to be elected. Not the rotten, the corrupt, the law-breakers, the non-stop liars, the greedy, etc.
    When you see anon idiots attacking genuinely good people - STOP - ask yourself "Why are they really attacking?"
    There are two weeks to go (roughly) to the 24th of May local elections. The dirty tricks (which might be a major post itself later) are being churned out. You have to stop and ask "Why?"

...And those also doing them from their already elected positions? You should be asking them "Why?" too as they hit your doorstep - if they dare!
    If you want improvements and change, you have GOT TO VOTE FOR IT. Abstaining and just moaning for the next five years will 100% guarantee you nothing will change.
    Ignore the idiots of Ireland. Get out on May 24th and vote. It's the only way you can create a greater percent rate of things possibly changing, for the better. It's that simple.

Yes. I'm banned from his page and could not be bothered setting up another account to read his ****e.

Is Jeff still supporting Gemma O Doherty? He was all about her for the presidential election.

He has been very quiet on that front. He has openly supported a couple of other people, so I would say he has had another of his changes of heart.

RIGHT NOW I know of runners that are trying to gain seats that actually should be answering questions to Garda on serious crime issues including fraud. They certainly do not deserve to be elected while espousing themselves as local example law-abiders.

Name and shame Jeff.

More better clearer transparency.

So, Jeff, you think you are a genuinely good person and feel you're in a position to pass judgement on everyone going for the local elections?
    Let's see......

Using snide, gossipy allegations about fellow candidates to stymie their campaign yet stating you would never drag people publicly.

Pitching a fit and insulting anyone who points out your lies and latest bullsh1t attempt at appearing capable of serving the people.

Blatantly using other peoples misery to boost your ego on your dole-jockey-for-life campaign.

Picking the pockets of genuinely hard working people (the taxpayer) to fund your lifestyle then grinning like a baby when they get p1ssed off over it.

Using personal information about a party members health to discredit them when they saw what a tyrant you were.

Politicising the current troubles in Drogheda to boost your campaign visibility and personal profile

You think the local council will be a cushy number that will allow you to continue to spout your bile and get the taxpayer to fund it.

Grow up, ffs!
    Get off your sorry ar$e, get a real job and start providing for your kids!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I noticed that Jeff's name was on both the Rural and Urban Drogheda ballot papers. I took it that Jeff made a balls of filling in the forms or maybe Drogheda CC had. But no.

Jeff was moaning that LMFM aren't giving him enough air time. Jeff reckons that as he's running in multiple (his word) boroughs he should be multiple times on their radio station. What the actual Fukc?!

How does that make sense? What if he was elected in both? Unlikely but it's his ambitions.

humberklog wrote: »
    I noticed that Jeff's name was on both the Rural and Urban Drogheda ballot papers. I took it that Jeff made a balls of filling in the forms or maybe Drogheda CC had. But no.

Jeff was moaning that LMFM aren't giving him enough air time. Jeff reckons that as he's running in multiple (his word) boroughs he should be multiple times on their radio station. What the actual Fukc?!

How does that make sense? What if he was elected in both? Unlikely but it's his ambitions.

I think the reality of the split is probably to cut down on the number of independents that get through.

If he had any kop on he would be making an issue of this cynical gerrymandering.

He will get 56 first preferences in each as opposed to his previous 112.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

I’d love if he got in to be honest. Would be very entertaining. People ringing him about traffic problems, potholes, and young lads drinking in the park. He might actually have to do something.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

He’s useless. And I’ll be very surprised if he finishes anywhere better than last place.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

A beautiful day today. And I see from the old FB machine that rather than get out among the community and enjoy the lovely weather with his brood, JR chose to sit at home and rant on social media instead.

His poor family.

A simple truth no less. No Jeff, just no :mad:

It's horse**** you spent the day dreaming up at the expense of real tax payers
    A SIMPLE TRUTH.
    A member of the opposition called on my mother today, canvassing for the local elections. They said to her "Your son fears no one". They stated it as I have spoken up against criminals in tracksuits and in business suits, across radio, TV, the internet, through newspapers, in public meetings and more. Despite my home being attacked, me being attacked, I just keep calling it as it is - telling the truth about wrongs (and then offering solutions).
    When it comes the politically corrupt, the double-crossers, the gangsters in white-collars and more, the door-caller is right. Nice to see that even political opposition recognises it.
    Cutting through any crap though, they could easily be judged to be the same by others if they just did one thing for a start - ALSO NOT BE WILLING TO ACCEPT ANY CRAP.
    * We have too many elected afraid to challenge clear department wrongs.
    * We have too many afraid to question their political bosses.
    * We have too many too silent knowing about local and national corruption.
    * We have too many unwilling to expose what's knowingly under their nose.
    * We have too many willing to be a member in a party that stinks to high heaven of corruption, greed, back-stabbing the public with lies and u-turns, filling their own pockets, filling other business pockets and multiple-time screwing over the public.
    If they too spoke up, they too would be judged as fearing no one - but they don't. They keep their mouths shut and even worse - go along with the crap of others they know and associate with.
    I will continue to do what I do. If elected May 24th, I can without question state that I will do it even better. This country, yours and mine, the one our children will inherit, needs a damn good shake up root and branch.
    The people of Ireland have got to be stopped being stabbed in the back by those they elect. The public has been betrayed repeatedly and the crap has got to end. END OF STORY.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Bit of a "Hail Mary" pass from Jeff there.

And when you think about the mileage Jeff got from Enda’s man with the two pints story !!

Walter Mitty hasn’t a patch on him

A simple truth no less. No Jeff, just no :mad:

It's horse**** you spent the day dreaming up at the expense of real tax payers

As comments to the same post, young jobless damo's proud mother posted up that they gave the local FG guy what for when he turned up on their doorstep.
    The FG guy said he should go into politics.

Basically, the real politicians are just a lot slicker at defusing a nutter on the doorstep and moving on.

They are going door to door to get their face around so that completely undecided voters will say, well, at least that nice man came to the door.

If they get to someones doorstep and they are genuinely ranting, engage a little, give them a compliment, "your son fears no-one", " you should go into politics" and exit stage left while they are absorbing that. They are smart enough to know that they aren't going to win over a loony by rational argument.

Seems to work wonders on the simple minded.

Petition update, still seeking that troublesome 10th signature.
    No Signatures in 3 days, he really is on the crest of a wave.
    The drogheda spring.

He has spoken out about fashion conscious criminals "through the papers....across the internet"...... true, until be was banned from every comment section, well all the ones who don't know he's posting as C&G or UP yet...

Dream on, Jeff....:D

And by fearing no-one, they probably meant the Social Welfare.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,702 ✭✭✭✭Penn

A member of the opposition called on my mother today, canvassing for the local elections. They said to her "Your son fears no one".

She may have misheard them saying "Your son? Shure he's no-one!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,902 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

"liable actions" :pac:

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement