Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

He's gone into"Bart's People" mode now posting pictures of his children.

I pity them having to endure the example their deadbeat father is setting for them.

Ha saw that, nearly had tea coming out my nose reading the accompanying scutter.
    We have to see they gain the best chance of a positive future. Any decent citizen and parent would not do less. Complacency improves nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

I've made a habit of checking out profiles of people who comment on his posts.

Originally it was to see if they were from anywhere near him in order to give him a vote.

Increasingly it is just to see what entertaining crazy faces there are.

Definitely a higher occurrence of fear of vapour trails (geo engineering?) Amongst his commenters.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Best chance you can give your kids is by parents setting an example. Show them that you shouldn't expect the goverment to hand you everthing while you do nothing. Don't be dependent on the kindness of others. If you find yourself in an unfortunate position then work hard, work quickly and get out of that jam. Be thankful for any help but don't rely on it and don't expect it.

Show them the importance of gainful employment and of working hard to afford some comfort in life and to enjoy life and then pass that on to their children.

If you find yourself in an unfortunate position for a long period and all you can do is blame other people for your predicament then the problem is you.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,902 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Also, not popping out half a dozen of them helps.

I presume Jeff has some sort of environment policy guff somewhere, if every bloke on the planet reproduced at the rate he does where would we be?

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

• Advertisement

Ha saw that, nearly had tea coming out my nose reading the accompanying scutter.

That couch definitely came from some "free to take away" Facebook page.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

He sure didn't pay for it. Actually, you've reminded me of one of his early campaigns where he tried to claim that Argos or one of the other big chains, sold him a couch that was poisoning his brood. He linked to media articles at the time, and cited that the people mentioned therein were him and his family.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

one of his early campaigns where he tried to claim that Argos or one of the other big chains, sold him a couch that was poisoning his brood.
    I think it's his delusions of grandeur and lack of a work ethic that is poisoning his children!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

He’s at an Irish Farmers Association meeting tonight ... I’m sure the farmers who work every hour of daylight will only be enthralled with Jeff’s contribution

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

whippet wrote: »
    He’s at an Irish Farmers Association meeting tonight ... I’m sure the farmers who work every hour of daylight will only be enthralled with Jeff’s contribution

He's probably there to apologise for his rant about the corrupt "IFA" when John Delaney was all over the news

• Advertisement

Let's see https://www.ifa.ie/event-calendar/

Ok theres an outside chance he went to one that isn't listed, but really???? He's gone dark to watch Game Of Thrones

What he possibly thinks he has in common with one of the hardest working groups in the country I don’t know.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,545 ✭✭✭Topgear on Dave

Those boyos will know bullsh1t when they smell it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,586 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

What he possibly thinks he has in common with one of the hardest working groups in the country I don’t know.

The farmers wouldn't have any time for anyone allergic to a days work

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

The Drogheda Rural local election constituency stretches out past Clogher in the north east and Monasterboice in the west of the Urban centre. Since he's counting in getting elected in either, he probably feels this is a way of generating interest in his fools charter and showing he's a man of the people. Or else he heard someone else in the running was going to it.

He probably sat there last night, listening to fellas who are up and out at 5.30 in the morning and not back in bed until midnight or later, formulating some sort of bull$hit in his head to impart, while all the time having no idea how insulting, arrogant and downright dishonest his being there was.

washiskin wrote: »
    The Drogheda Rural local election constituency stretches out past Clogher in the north east and Monasterboice in the west of the Urban centre. Since he's counting in getting elected in either, he probably feels this is a way of generating interest in his fools charter and showing he's a man of the people. Or else he heard someone else in the running was going to it.

He probably sat there last night, listening to fellas who are up and out at 5.30 in the morning and not back in bed until midnight or later, formulating some sort of bull$hit in his head to impart, while all the time having no idea how insulting, arrogant and downright dishonest his being there was.

and then after his impassioned speech the farmers stood and as one proclaimed him to be "The King in the North!"

oh wait, that was something else....

Yeah still waiting on that write up. There is however a game of thrones post there right now :rolleyes:

Yeah still waiting on that write up. There is however a game of thrones post there right now :rolleyes:

All part of the masturbatory fantasy.
    480246.JPG

Since he doesn’t have a TV in the house and no TV subscription how does he legally get to watch GoT that quickly ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

Jesus......what an ego. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Jeff has a new online poster for the election .. some real doozies of quotes on it

“A multi-skilled professional” - to be a professional I thought you needed to actually getting paid !!

“From information technology skills such as programming, web creation, Marketing & digital media management, combined with law and teacher, Jeff Rudd has the skills needed to help Drogheda progress”

Wow ... blowing smoke up one own hole to a whole new level.

Jeff ... genuine question .. what is you legal qualification? It can’t be from reading a book .. ‘coz I read Hawkin’s Brief History is Time and I can tell you I’m no physicist

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Jeff has a new online poster for the election .. some real doozies of quotes on it

“A multi-skilled professional” - to be a professional I thought you needed to actually getting paid !!

“From information technology skills such as programming, web creation, Marketing & digital media management, combined with law and teacher, Jeff Rudd has the skills needed to help Drogheda progress”

Wow ... blowing smoke up one own hole to a whole new level.

Jeff ... genuine question .. what is you legal qualification? It can’t be from reading a book .. ‘coz I read Hawkin’s Brief History is Time and I can tell you I’m no physicist

He should use his teacher-ing skills to teach himself some grammar.

He should use his teacher-ing skills to teach himself some grammar.

Or use the actually teach .. you know like a job and stuff .. a bit of an ‘out there idea’ but how can you call yourself a teacher when you don’t actually teach !

"There has never been a better time to install what is today needed for Drogheda".

Catchy!

On the Eurovision.

"I won't be tuning in. I wish the Irish entrant good luck but I am boycotting RTE."

Maybe he will use the time to deliver on that write up he promised about the IFA meeting last night which has yet to materialise. Had my popcorn ready to go in the microwave and everything :(

On the Eurovision.

"I won't be tuning in. I wish the Irish entrant good luck but I am boycotting RTE."

Maybe he will use the time to deliver on that write up he promised about the IFA meeting last night which has yet to materialise. Had my popcorn ready to go in the microwave and everything :(
    I thought he got rid of all the TVs in the house .. or was that just another story like the politician calling to the house

Sez Duff. Without even a hint of irony. His words never add up.

480296.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,965 ✭✭✭furiousox

A "ground breaking CV" no less. :pac:
    All these achievements from a shed in the back garden, free from the distractions of having to work for a living!

https://scontent-dub4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/60548637_2511449955532356_104739155539394560_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=48a445699e62afef97611b13b27854f2&oe=5D56E0E4

CPL 593H

• Advertisement

He’s out done himself there.

If I received a CV with as many grammar and diction mistakes as that it wouldn’t even get a second look.

He has a great imagination all the same ..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement