Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

Unreal. Groundbreaking CV in his own words.

Computer programmer? Printing hello world on your springboard course doesn’t actually make you a programmer I’m afraid. He’s missed the only bit of genuine and relatable experience which is bar work.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Yeah isn't that funny. The longest (only?) job he had and i guess the only one he can get a reference from is his days as a bar man and that doesn't get a mention.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

humberklog wrote: »
    Yeah isn't that funny. The longest (only?) job he had and i guess the only one he can get a reference from is his days as a bar man and that doesn't get a mention.

He was limited on space on the page ... his 800,000 lines of text just wasnt enough .. so he had to choose between Batman or ‘Researcher & multi-national report author’

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

TD's senators and even local elected do it EVERY year. For a brief period of time they give out about school costs - "We must do something" - then after a few weeks of grabbing national and local media attention, they revert back to their individual silences.
    Unlike them, UnitedPeople continues to raise this issue all year, every year.

Yeah, and I have a great memory of jeff standing up for farmers rights pretty much every other day during the year, not just once going to and IFA meeting when he looked at the drogheda rural constituency boundary.

I have no problem with you pointing out nonsense that the government do, but seriously, let him without sin cast the first stone.

also clearly school costs are an issue for someone who has 6 kids with no plan as to how to support them other than feeling entitled to the kindness of strangers.

oh jesus.

from the after hours local election thread.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=110189401&postcount=587

sweet mother of ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,554 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

eldamo wrote: »
    oh jesus.

from the after hours local election thread.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=110189401&postcount=587

sweet mother of ...

:pac: so tempted to call that number!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Has to be a fake, surely?

Has to be a fake, surely?

Yeah I'm calling fake too but very funny.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

His email address tells you everything you need to know about the man.

leader@unitedpeople.ie

leader.

It has to be fake .. even Jeff wouldn’t stooped to that level

• Advertisement

whippet wrote: »
    It has to be fake .. even Jeff wouldn’t stooped to that level

I dunno, i see that as a step above claiming he was caught in a gunfight recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

If it's fake they've done their homework. Jeff is the only man I can imagine that would make a poster like that and stick his own head on it.

http://clearandgraphic.com/?fbclid=IwAR0dPWZ6RLyA3oKXdr6CiZGI9mcH9ICfgR_lsFCucXobqY6dYuNRNNBrJ9Q

front page of clear and graphic

haxxorz?

Love it. LOVE IT.

Edit : I mean Jesus!

I know we have someone here from Drogheda, can you call him and make him take willy shots? We'll all pitch in and if he doesn't do it we'll have him up in court like those nordie cake makers

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Sea Org have hacked the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

Jesus Christ that is absolutely hilarious. The dirty fecker.

Bizarrely it's a pretty well designed poster which is why I initially thought it was fake. But it's actually on the front of his website.

If Jeff mentions it will people post here. I'm banned from his page so can't see his posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,702 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Good thing he decided not to go with election posters after all. Car crashes would have risen dramatically :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,808 ✭✭✭blackwhite

A few examples of Jeff's fantastic marketing prose:
    To gain the sought better presence, can be time consuming........

Basic internet fact today is, if you don't look to manage your internet presence, others will.

Clear And Graphic can make your reach better happen......

.......can help you greater head in the direction you wish to be going...

followed by
    we look forward to better defining your message

If that's "better defining" I'd hate to think what Jeff's idea of a badly defined message is.

You think you know a guy.....

Oh jeff, never change.

You provide me with so much entertainment, probably more than my TV license.

Maybe that is you earning your keep, lord knows you do nothing else for it.

My colleagues think I have lost my mind, I have just been chuckling about his boudoir since seeing that.

God, I bet he really gets the ladies engines revving during them shoots.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I'm still not buying it. Has to be somebody trolling him.

• Advertisement

What a full service business .. we will do your website, marketing, IT, training and at the end of the day we will come in to your home and take pics of your missus in her knickers !!!

It's on his website. Unless Leo got the intelligence agencies to hack it.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,702 ✭✭✭✭Penn

If someone wanted to tarnish Jeff's reputation, they wouldn't have to hack his website, just link to it.

Holy sh1t. So it's real?

That means he's using photos that aren't his to advertise a photographic service?

As someone who works in the photogtlraphy biz i want to go to Drogheda and punch in the face for doing that. You don't knick people's photos and pas them off as yours.

That is a no no.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,545 ✭✭✭Topgear on Dave

Love it. LOVE IT.

"Ill put you down for two Mrs Gilhooley" :pac:

"Ill put you down for two Mrs Gilhooley" :pac:

Mrs. Gilhooly wanting to impress her husband Liam for their 30th wedding anniversary decided to get a few racy, yet sophisticated shots done up.

She calls the number to arrange an appointment.

"Hellow dere - Jeff Wudd Uni-hid people foundaw and leadaw"

"Oh sorry, I must have the wrong number... I was ringing a business"

"Oh no, you've da wright numbaw. IT teachaw and digitawl mawketing consultant Jeff Wudd heyaw"

"I was calling about getting my photographs taken... Are you the boudoir photographer"

Jeff's eyes light up with excitement....

Anyone want to continue the story..?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Penn wrote: »
    If someone wanted to tarnish Jeff's reputation, they wouldn't have to hack his website, just link to it.
    What reputation?

I just did a google image reverse search on one of the images from the advert and it seems like it was lifted from a facebook page Photo Nottingham

https://www.facebook.com/PhotoNottingham/photos/a.10150226237731327/10155314286011327/?type=3&theater

Now .. i'm off to delete my browser history

That is brilliant, the paragraph of text even reads like it was written by him.

This tee's things up nicely for some epic lulz to come and tales of shadowy elements within the government conspiring to take him out :D

• Advertisement

Am i the only one wondering how he managed to get his mrs on board with this one?

Jeff - "Im expanding the business"

Mrs R - "What now dear?"

Jeff - "Private boudoir pictures"

Mrs R - "Ermmmm... what now?"

Jeff - People pay me to come to the shed, i throw up a couple of auld sheets and they get half/full naked and i take pictures of them"

Mrs R - :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement