Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Am i the only one wondering how he managed to get his mrs on board with this one?

Jeff - "Im expanding the business"

Mrs R - "What now dear?"

Jeff - "Private boudoir pictures"

Mrs R - "Ermmmm... what now?"

Jeff - People pay me to come to the shed, i throw up a couple of auld sheets and they get half/full naked and i take pictures of them"

Mrs R - :confused:
    She presumably knows that he couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery and is also unlikely to actually start an actual job!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

Now that is one for the ages. You couldn't invent this character.

Back to an earlier topic. I don't think it has been mentioned but his latest poster is actually a full page ad in the Drogeheda Leader - pg 16 here http://edition.pagesuite-professional.co.uk/html5/reader/production/default.aspx?pubname=&pubid=eb89a4df-82ca-4255-b3ba-e3bfbcabe3b0

Their rates suggest that he paid about 5 grand including vat for this. That is ****ing bananas.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

Now that is one for the ages. You couldn't invent this character.

Back to an earlier topic. I don't think it has been mentioned but his latest poster is actually a full page ad in the Drogeheda Leader - pg 16 here http://edition.pagesuite-professional.co.uk/html5/reader/production/default.aspx?pubname=&pubid=eb89a4df-82ca-4255-b3ba-e3bfbcabe3b0

Their rates suggest that he paid about 5 grand including vat for this. That is ****ing bananas.

No Chance, they must have been doing a freebie for local elections, they are all in there.

An actual elected councillor only has a quarter page advert out. Why would the give a nobody a full page for free?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,806 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Not a hope the papers do that as a freebie - but nobody ever, ever, ever pays the rack rate for advertising either. It'll have cost him hundreds at least though.

Those freesheets probably make the money to tide themselves over between elections from the last week or two before the poll. Can't advertise on radio (ever) so newspapers get the bulk of the spend.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

An actual elected councillor only has a quarter page advert out. Why would the give a nobody a full page for free?
    They recognise his brilliance?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,965 ✭✭✭furiousox

whippet wrote: »
    What a full service business .. we will do your website, marketing, IT, training and at the end of the day we will come in to your home and take pics of your missus in her knickers !!!

Not mentioned on his "ground breaking CV" strangely enough. :pac::pac:

CPL 593H

CoarseAlarmingBooby-poster.jpg

CPL 593H

Ah I know nothing but just can't imagine he could have much of a war chest.

Maybe I'm underestimating the boudoir photography business.

My guess is that he pissed away a fair whack of his own... sory his families money on this bit of vanity. With 6 kids their actual household income isn't too shabby but still not much room to be wasteful. Something else must have give way like the summer holiday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

Jesus....just the thought of it.... there's something really Readers Wives about it.....

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

A friend of a friends cousins friend does something similar. It's a good market to chase, there's a fortune to be made from adult service providers but not much from random Joe Soaps. The ship has sailed somewhat however, the same one or two photographers have the game wrapped after putting in the graft for years and building their reputation by word of mouth,solid portfolios and references

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Solid portfolios of their own work Eggonmyface. What a total fukcung chancer. Jeff Rudd-Photographer. Wha'? He's someone who takes cack photos and mangles them through somesh!tty editing suite using his toes.

Ok, because it's my area of work i might be a bit more touchy on this but jayzuz now he has me fuming! Robbing other people's work to promote your business and a business he has neither the skill or experience to claim!??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

Dirty old bugger.

you-dirty-old-man.jpg

CPL 593H

Did anyone ring the number? It's not the same one the rest of his online and political presence uses so looks to be a proper "hotline" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,902 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Something else must have give way like the summer holiday.

Every day's a holiday for Jeff :mad:

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Did anyone ring the number? It's not the same one the rest of his online and political presence uses so looks to be a proper "hotline" :D

He should be called on the day of the count with a money-no-object offer, but only on condition that he can attend within the hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

How did he pay for that page in the newspaper? A local rag with free distribution looks for about 3.5k for a full page spread on a one off basis.

How did he pay for that page in the newspaper? A local rag with free distribution looks for about 3.5k for a full page spread on a one off basis.

and to get funding you need 2% of the national first preference (or am I going daft?)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

Did anyone tell Nottingham Photo that this chancer is stealing their promo shot?

washiskin wrote: »
    Did anyone tell Nottingham Photo that this chancer is stealing their promo shot?

I would be more of a mind to send them a strongly worded cease and desist.

Jeff is above petty theft, clearly it must be them who stole from him!

In Jeff we trust.

Wow another epic dump of his thoughts in a short space today. Usual load of guff spouted with nothing to back any of it up making liberal use of that text effects button to give his posts that extra bit of credibility.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

Looking at the tone of his post today - does jeff have communist leanings - it's all about state control but not really a democratically elected state?

480452.pngWell. Jeff has peeked out of his boudoir to deal with us again. He really is hamming up the being under attack angle today. Reposting the broken window that was to do with nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

He needed an angle to explain away the ‘photogate’ .. so get the suckers in with manipulation of previous fall outs he has had with neighbours .. twisting history to make them look like political attacks and then .. bam ... sure if they did all that in the past .. look what they have done now .... how does a security expert allow someone to post stuff to their website ?

The business is still a start up after 4 years .. and I’d reckon not a single euro in turnover

"Welfare dirty tricks" - well you'd probably know about that alright Jeff.

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

whippet wrote: »
    The business is still a start up after 4 years .. and I’d reckon not a single euro in turnover

Incubator stage, looking for an angel investor :)

What a fool, all he had to was say he was hacked. Now he's just owned up to it being his own handy work. Priceless.

In his latest post he thinks the data protection commissioner is a he :rolleyes:
    I said it before and I say it again. Ireland needs an independent legal body set up for the protection of ordinary individuals across Ireland, to help them fight such attacks online. The current Data Commissioner has very limited resources and legally, he's further limited in what help or advice he can give.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

eldamo wrote: »
    480452.pngWell. Jeff has peeked out of his boudoir to deal with us again. He really is hamming up the being under attack angle today. Reposting the broken window that was to do with nothing.

Apologies for requiring your screengrab, but I just wanted to add this for posterity. Jeff the liar has apparently accused his critics of altering the image.

480340.jpeg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement