Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

And more lies. The only comments I recall seeing around the time of Mr. Rudd’s passing drew a contrast between the father who worked all his life and the layabout son who, er, didn't.

480455.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

Found on a DDI Facebook page after the great split-surely this isn’t altered either ;)

480458.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

His explanation makes absolutely no sense.
    The site is not under construction. The image is as it appears on the site and was no altered which means he created it. The market research angle again makes no sense.

I’d he had any cop on he’d say he was hacked by sandy forces. A consistent message that doesn’t make him look like a creepy granddad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

The site is not under construction. The image is as it appears on the site and was no altered which means he created it. The market research angle again makes no sense.

I’d he had any cop on he’d say he was hacked by sandy forces. A consistent message that doesn’t make him look like a creepy granddad.

He's trying desperately to cover his tracks after being caught out..... AND banking on his adoring echo chamber being too stupid to suss his bull$hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

He could have just said it was a mock up example of a flyer he could make for someone else.

• Advertisement

He says his wife looks tired and stressed tonight because of the smear campaign against him.

Or, you know, because he spent all of their money on a full page advert of gibberish in the local newspaper because he is an egomaniac.

Might have something to do with it.

Jeff Rudd
    17 mins ·
    My wife, Joanne, looks tired tonight and a bit stressed out.
    I can deal with the smear attacks but when they happen, the wife feels it too. It's not fair on her or our children. Those doing it know their attacks will have this effect and hopefully (a) lose me votes or (b) make me drop out of politics

Oh ****, his wife found out about his sneaky photo business. Jeffrey, you're in for it now Start spinning.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,554 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

eldamo wrote: »
    He says his wife looks tired and stressed tonight because of the smear campaign against him.

Or, you know, because he spent all of their money on a full page advert of gibberish in the local newspaper because he is an egomaniac.

She's tired because she has been looking after the home and kids all week while he has been in head office (the shed) mashing his face against the keyboard in anger.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,902 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

He could have just said it was a mock up example of a flyer he could make for someone else.

He's too thick though (and anyone, even an amateur, in the graphic design biz knows you don't put real names, contact details and phone numbers on a mock-up.)

He's admitted to having put his deets on the image* and uploading it to the public internet and is now complaining that people have viewed the image he put up on the public internet on his own site. FFS.

* Given his level of "skillz" that we've seen before, I have my doubts he created that montage. Maybe I'm wrong. But one thing's for sure, he's passing off these photos as his own when they're not. As if he'd persuade them wans to take their kit off in front of him :pac:

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,902 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Vote to reduce the divorce waiting time. For her sake...

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

This is classic,and the timing is nothing to do with influencing votes it's just a coincidence of when it came to light...had it been any other year we would have had a good chuckle about it too. Some questions...

1) Was he hacked? If yes I thought he were an IT security guru

2) if no,how is pointing out truths a smear campaign and why is he passing off other people's work as his own?

I don't know which option is worse but if anyone else was in his pickle he'd be posting how the voting public have a right to know the facts,and pointing out their deflection.

In the industry you'd say he made a rookie mistake of pushing changes to the production instead of the dev site with photogate. That begs a question though. Servers and hosting and domain registrations cost money and as far as I can tell he's spread over 3 different ones for his sites likely assisted from his college time as all 3 of them smack of college projects. Though the ruddsite.com was registered back in 2005 which is just a vanity project.

Clear and graphic is not some new project about to launch. It was launched years ago. I remember the posts on Facebook and it’s been his primary claim to self employment since.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭Slideways

I tried to call the number from my Australian mobile but it didnt even ring.

I was hoping to book a session for my grandmother for her 85th birthday

Apologies for requiring your screengrab, but I just wanted to add this for posterity. Jeff the liar has apparently accused his critics of altering the image.

480340.jpeg

Now removed from clear and graphic.

He had me fooled when he posted up the "adolf radd" picture that he was under assault from somewhere else on the net. I think the speculation was that that came from tubbs after the previous split. But no, it was just a rehash ever slight that has ever been done to me.

We are actually the only ones paying the slightest bit of attention to him, we drive him daft.

What is his employment status? He claims self employed, but as far as I was aware clear and graphic was his main game and it is 100% clear from the website and his recent posts that it has never received a paying client.

11 Hours ago from Clear and Graphic.
    Emphasis is mine.
    So, he is not even looking at it until after the local elections.
    He is solely working on the local election.
    Who is funding this?
    Is it the social welfare? (Spoiler:
    Yes
    )
    The launch date is coming soon for Clear And Graphic.
    This is an offline and online service available soon after the Irish local elections are over. Clear And Graphic will be able to cater to start-ups or established businesses.
    Many of these often need initial or enhanced market research before having to part with further financial outlay. Clear And Graphic hopes to be of service to those looking to do create marketing research but wouldn't know how to go about doing it or... wouldn't have the time to split their limited work time, to conduct same.
    Customers of Clear And Graphic wouldn't have to embark upon a steep learning curve in order to find the necessary marketing research they need. This would be carried out by professionally trained staff at Clear And Graphic.
    Should businesses or even individuals require some form of additional I.T. training, Clear And Graphic has fully qualified I.T. teachers to make this happen. Clear and Graphic can be a one-stop location for many services needed in today's online digital age.
    Check out www.clearandgraphic.com soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,965 ✭✭✭furiousox

He really seems to think this forum has been deliberately set up to sabotage his "election campaign".

Once again Jeff, I'm not interested in your "election campaign".
    You're purely a source of entertainment for me, nothing more.
    You can try and pretend your page was "deliberate hacked" and some naughty photos were planted there but we know the truth, and so do you.
    So stop lying.

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I wonder what will happen after the election.

Will he jack it in and focus full time on Clear and Graphic?

He'll hardly make a run for the Dail in the next GE will he?

furiousox wrote: »
    He really seems to think this forum has been deliberately set up to sabotage his "election campaign".

Once again Jeff, I'm not interested in your "election campaign".
    You're purely a source of entertainment for me, nothing more.
    You can try and pretend your page was "deliberate hacked" and some naughty photos were planted there but we know the truth, and so do you.
    So stop lying.

I have a confession to make Jeff.

I am indirectly employed by the German state.

There you have it. Angela Merkels mouthpiece shill!

He has made a lot of comments about helping companies with their market research lately.

I really get the feeling that leaving a poster of scantily clad women on an unvisited web site to see if he gets any phonecalls is his idea of market research.

Similarly to how he posts the newspaper front pages with no commentary every morning. See what riles the masses. Make that your top issue (other than free money and unearned respect for Jeff in perpetuity).

• Registered Users Posts: 68,806 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Doing Irish Opinions surveys for 50c in Tesco vouchers is not "helping companies with their market research" Jeff.

He's off on another one there :D

• Advertisement

Such is the attempt to slander others and me at the moment, someone must be very scared.

The last thing they want is people further elected that will ask revealing questions and tell greater truths. They know must be vote deprived as possible. Thus the ramped up smear tactics currently ongoing across the Internet. It is now completely likely that one court case taken by me towards another online person and site, will be starting when possible, after the elections are over.

In my case, I have no posters. So they new attack me by another old direction. One similar to one previously attempted. A graphic that was created for marketing research and business plan (detailing viable and non-viable work) for Enterprise Board, off a marketing website (note this), is being attempted to be used as something I am being smeared as doing - when in fact, guess what!

It was further marketing research from a marketing website which is my business. The truth must be twisted however, in order to deprive me of just enough votes, to stop me getting a local seat.

For trying to make things better for all, candidates have come under open attack on their doorsteps, online, had windows broken, had bottles studded with nails thrown at them, had their family attacked and more.

...and this us just the local elections. Just wait till the next national ones. I have the deepest of sympathy towards anyone brave enough to challenge the old established parties. They fear being ousted or vote deprived so they are further upping their sick antics.

The Ireland I love and what better for my children, should be better than this. The next time you read of attacks on election runners, ASK ... Why exactly are they doing it? What's their ulterior quiet motive they won't admit to.

Then demand better from them. Ask them just what the hell they have done to make their community ir nation better? Their answer will be a miracle if you get a true one. A true answer would expose them. Instead however, the gurrier gutter lies and tactics continue. Welcome to worsening Irish politics.

I fear for my children's future under a state operating at such low levels today and that's also the truth. The brave men and women of 1916, along with Wolfe Tone, Larkin and Connelly, etc, are rolling in their graves

CPL 593H

I’d love to see him elected for my own entertainment.

He’s treathening libel action against boards and some of us here for linking and commenting on an image he’s admitted he created and uploaded publically. ��

I might go "off grid" for a while, don't want to face the wrath of Jeff and his legal law expertise. :cool:

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

That is pathetic

• Registered Users Posts: 68,806 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Why has he decided that Connolly (well, maybe Connelly is a different person) isn't one of the "brave men and women of 1916"? As that's what he's written!

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chiorino

"in order to deprive me of just enough votes"

Jeff, trust me when I say that you are so far below the radar of 99.9% of the voting public, there is very little said here that would make a blind bit of difference to your "campaign".

• Registered Users Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

whippet wrote: »
    That is pathetic

It's something else he can use to blame anyone but himself for his complete and utter failure to accomplish anything in his sad and pathetic life.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

In my case, I have no posters. So they new attack me by another old direction. One similar to one previously attempted. A graphic that was created for marketing research and business plan (detailing viable and non-viable work) for Enterprise Board, off a marketing website (note this), is being attempted to be used as something I am being smeared as doing - when in fact, guess what!

It was further marketing research from a marketing website which is my business. The truth must be twisted however, in order to deprive me of just enough votes, to stop me getting a local seat.

Even with a few years experience of decoding The Ruddish Cypher it's hard to figure out what he's on about here.

If he had election posters his detractors would use them against him?

"New attack me by another old direction"? I really don't know how to figure that out.

So the Boudoir service logo thingy was for market research? Or something.

His foes are plotting against him in new old ways by highlighting a business advertisement he created and posted on his business promotion site Clear and Graphic?

His problem is that people are pointing out that the images used weren't his to use to promote himself in a business he has no experience in and he promoted that business through another of his business that he says is a new start up which isn't true as it's been up and going since early December 2016. He's even advertised twice for people to work for him in this venture.

He really has tied himself up in knots on this one. We're well used to his usual gibberish but this has really thrown him down a well panicky nonsense.

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

Such is the attempt to slander others and me at the moment, someone must be very scared.

The last thing they want is people further elected that will ask revealing questions and tell greater truths. They know must be vote deprived as possible. Thus the ramped up smear tactics currently ongoing across the Internet. It is now completely likely that one court case taken by me towards another online person and site, will be starting when possible, after the elections are over.

For trying to make things better for all, candidates have come under open attack on their doorsteps, online, had windows broken, had bottles studded with nails thrown at them, had their family attacked and more.

...and this us just the local elections. Just wait till the next national ones. I have the deepest of sympathy towards anyone brave enough to challenge the old established parties. They fear being ousted or vote deprived so they are further upping their sick antics.

The Ireland I love and what better for my children, should be better than this. The next time you read of attacks on election runners, ASK ... Why exactly are they doing it? What's their ulterior quiet motive they won't admit to.

Then demand better from them. Ask them just what the hell they have done to make their community ir nation better? Their answer will be a miracle if you get a true one. A true answer would expose them. Instead however, the gurrier gutter lies and tactics continue. Welcome to worsening Irish politics.

I fear for my children's future under a state operating at such low levels today and that's also the truth. The brave men and women of 1916, along with Wolfe Tone, Larkin and Connelly, etc, are rolling in their graves

I think the response he got from his groupies sums his situation up.

One response.

Best of luck in your constituency

From a man from arklow who can't vote for him.

So spread out is his base, he would be better running for president than local council.

• Advertisement

If he doesn't get in, it will be all because of this

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement